• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Gardner is out for the rest of the season, so if Anderson is not back from his injury, Stanford will start 2 back up DT's against ScoreAgain.......Like Stanford needed to have injuries to make it harder to win. This game could get real ugly real fast. If the D does not hold up with the depth issues on the line, I may not be sober enough for work the following week.

Here is hoping Shaw has some unknown master plan for this game.

Yea y'all are fucked if your starting second team d line. You need that line healthy to beat Oregon. Get penetration and stop the read option!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit, now there dragging in Dawg Fans about whining about injuires, I don't remember any of those excuses coming from us when they thumped us ?????

I think the big one has already been hitting the bottle again, Shaver is in route to his place so they can both get blitzed....... Dirty bastards, drunk on a Tuesday.....

:laugh3:
:10:

Is it Tuesday? Wait, what day is this?

:noidea:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boohoo. It's football, not my little pony.

Happens every game in the SEC. Only most of the time our RB's just stand there.

Exactly. He got away with a taunt, it's the end of the world!

Again, BFD. It's hardly dirty.

Could have if it was practice and the QB was wearing a no contact jersey. Your QB could have stepped out of bounds earlier if he didn't want to get hit. From what I just read in another thread, your QB didn't think it was a bad hit either. Cheers for him, Jeers for the Duck fanbase.

No, I saw him get juked and that's about it.

Cry baby is all this is. Deal with it.

Seriously doubt it. There was nothing even really dirty, it was just football. Better hope you don't play Alabama if this kind of crap upsets you.

He got thrown around like a ragdoll is all I know.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit, now there dragging in Dawg Fans about whining about injuires, I don't remember any of those excuses coming from us when they thumped us ?????

I think the big one has already been hitting the bottle again, Shaver is in route to his place so they can both get blitzed....... Dirty bastards, drunk on a Tuesday.....
In my defense, when I wrote this.....

Sure and it had nothing to do with major injuries to his O line or the fact that his starting RB is injured. :L
I was replying to this....

Hundley is Garbo vs good teams fact!

And not just the thumping he took from Oregon but his performances v good teams. aka Oregon & Standford I'm assuming since those are the only two losses we have.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did this weeks Pickems go up yet?
:wtf2: Ya know I'm leaving town, still gots to pack my shit, pay da bills... etcetera, etcetera, etcetera....

A little help here mamba, please?? :gaah:

I would really like to make some true picks for this week rather than my best plays.... :clap:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See ya in the Pac 12 championship game Stanford. Oh Oregon and Ucla......... Im sure you will hit the local bars to watch the game.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TF12!! Wallace is having a hard time figuring out where to find you for an avi bet.

Wallace, next time you are looking for a PAC thread regular, I suggest you look for them in the PAC thread...

:L

:lol: Where was it posted? Yeah Wallace, I'm up for an avi bet. One week?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Where was it posted? Yeah Wallace, I'm up for an avi bet. One week?

Posted the wager on the "USC beats Oregon State thread", thought that would be a good spot to get you at, but hey whatever I say.:noidea:

1 week, avi of winners choice from end of game (Leaving Friday am (Bizness) and I won't be home till Sunday pm) till the following Friday. I will be fair and go with the "game spread" come Friday morning, will post the line I have Friday morning...

GOOD ENUFF say you?:suds:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted the wager on the "USC beats Oregon State thread", thought that would be a good spot to get you at, but hey whatever I say.:noidea:

1 week, avi of winners choice from end of game (Leaving Friday am (Bizness) and I won't be home till Sunday pm) till the following Friday. I will be fair and go with the "game spread" come Friday morning, will post the line I have Friday morning...

GOOD ENUFF say you?:suds:

Sounds good!! No need on the spread. Straight up is good with me.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tumblr_mpxydcNdgL1r1mr1po1_500.gif

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is anybody going to tally last weeks picks? sheesh. TF12!! your turn man.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all knew what would of happened if Kush coached the team in the PAC 10 complete domination. Look how many former Kush players went pro and were hall of famers at the next level. We joined the PAC in the mid 70s we still got what? 7 Fiesta Bowls and 1 Rosebowl? Not bad for joining the PAC late but seriously Coach Kush in the PAC we would of owned the PAC in most years.

We can coulda woulda shoulda Kush all we want, but fact of the matter is ASU didn't really fall until almost a decade after Kush clocked the punter.. ASU slipped when they promoted Larry Marmie, and he was unable to keep it going.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is anybody going to tally last weeks picks? sheesh. TF12!! your turn man.
Is ya gonna post the spreads??!!!?? Gots an early mornin flight out of the US of A brudda!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man ya bunch of lazy bastards. Vita even gathered all the data and no one could turn it into a list of winners?

Wizardhawk 5-0 (eat it bitches!)
Oly 4-1
Nativeweb 4-1
Not Neutral 4-1
TF12 3-2
963busc 3-2
Wallace 3-2
Donkey 3-2
Regent 3-2
Vita 3-2
Mamba 2-3
4d20 2-3
dayman 1-4

I know there were some questions about last weeks stats and some adjustment that had to be done to it so I'll leave the updated yearly total to Mamba. Hell I did the harder part right?

Status
Not open for further replies.