• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STFU Graham is the best coach in the PAC doesn't even have new facility's and he's still out recruiting y'all.

its October, calm down until Feb and signing day.

and for that matter doesnt matter as recruting rankings are more subjective than pretty much any other part of the game. USC and UCLA and even Washington have out recruited Oregon based on the rankings the last couple years. how has that worked out for them?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taunting and the throwdown after the whistle. I actually dont have as much problem with some of that after watching it again. the "late hit" was right as he stepped out not 5 yards out.

If you're talking about the "throwdown" in the backfield where they say the whistle blew, I disagree. I know the play continued after the whistle, but what took them to the ground was momentum from being hit before the whistle and the Oregon player not going down. There were 3 or 4 UCLA players on him, driving him back and when the momentum gets going like that, it's hard to just stop the second the whistle blows.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace you are KNOWN worldwide for being a complete idiot on these forums, but here you show your ignorance full force. DAT has never been injured by contact in his life. His first and only injury came on a wet field while making a cut. It is clear to everyone what was happening in that game. UCLA was trying to do whatever they could to hurt the guy. I don't mind your shit talk week after week and your extremely low IQ, but this type of shit is ridiculous.

WELCOME BACK SHAVED NUTZ!

Thought I might see ya join the fray after getting a call in from BIG BRO needing help with tuesdays beatdown.:laugh3:

Spare us ALL the bullshit you spew.:puke:

I believe Vitamike said it all already, so bone up and tell me how many more INT's Mannion is going to throw you fucking idiot. Ya got 1 thing right last week and that was it. Keep throwing your shit against a wall and see what sticks THIS week bonehead. Till then...

Carryon...:L

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace you are KNOWN worldwide for being a complete idiot on these forums, but here you show your ignorance full force. DAT has never been injured by contact in his life. His first and only injury came on a wet field while making a cut. It is clear to everyone what was happening in that game. UCLA was trying to do whatever they could to hurt the guy. I don't mind your shit talk week after week and your extremely low IQ, but this type of shit is ridiculous.

Based on the responses, it seems that it is pretty much the opposite of "clear to everyone" that UCLA was trying to hurt him. It's football, they were playing physical and trying to hit him hard on every opportunity. It's how the game is played. It's why they wear pads.

It's no different than making sure a stud qb gets hit as often as possible. You want to hit the opponents best offensive player every chance you get, so that he is thinking about getting hit more than about making plays.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're talking about the "throwdown" in the backfield where they say the whistle blew, I disagree. I know the play continued after the whistle, but what took them to the ground was momentum from being hit before the whistle and the Oregon player not going down. There were 3 or 4 UCLA players on him, driving him back and when the momentum gets going like that, it's hard to just stop the second the whistle blows.

are you serious? watch that again it had nothing to do with momentum. if he fell on him going back that would be momentum.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its October, calm down until Feb and signing day.

and for that matter doesnt matter as recruting rankings are more subjective than pretty much any other part of the game. USC and UCLA and even Washington have out recruited Oregon based on the rankings the last couple years. how has that worked out for them?

^^^^This^^^^

Landing highly ranked recruits is always great, but of more importance, is getting players who fit your programs style of play. Oregon has done an excellent job of landing 2 and 3 star players who fit perfectly in what they do.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my favorite things to hear from all of the Oregon haters, is how it is so easy to gameplan against the Ducks. Seems all you have to do is play tough and physical. Hit hard, and punch them in the mouth they say.

Well if it is so easy, why doesn't every team and every coach (who are all paid millions to gameplan) do it every week and just do the simple thing and beat Oregon? It has only been done a few times over the years, and even the USC victory two years ago was not because they punched them in the mouth, they got in a track meet and pulled out a nice win.

I see this on every thread about Oregon. I hear it from fans from the PAC, B1G, SEC etc. "All you gotta do is play physical, slow them down, punch them in the mouth, blah blah blah."

Easier said then done, and there is MUCH more to a gameplan than just being physical. You need to beat Oregon in ALL phases. Because they are better than you in EVERY aspect. Not just offense. Except maybe field goal kicking....lol

Another note, regarding Wallace and his theory that Banker laid the blueprint for beating Stanford. You are full of shit yet again. Banker is probably one of the worst DC's in the PAC and he is lucky to still have a job. His defenses are routinely torched in big games, make big penalties when it counts and simply cannot stop speed at all. The Beibers had a decent game with good energy against Stanford, but you are searching for moral victories that just are not there. You lost.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon ALWAYS has at least one game per year when they come out like that. If the team they are facing takes advantage, they can beat them (ala USC and Stanford the last couple of seasons). However, if the opponent doesn't take advantage (ala UCLA) then that offense WILL eventually get going and you get what UCLA got. UCLA was right there for 3 quarters, but couldn't take advantage.
Three plays change the game for the Bruins, the fake FG. Nice call by the Ducks, not only to get the first but nearly a TD on the play which led to the Ducks first score to tie it up. And the two interceptions of Hudley. The Ducks DL was putting some pretty good pressure on Hundley all game and the secondary played well. All Brett's passes completed passes were either screens or shorty's over the middle. Our longest drive of the game was 69 yds & was stopped by a Ducks interception. The game was just too big for our young O line and it showed up on our passing downs. A return of the starters and a little more confidence may provide a different outcome should we meet again this year.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WELCOME BACK SHAVED NUTZ!

Thought I might see ya join the fray after getting a call in from BIG BRO needing help with tuesdays beatdown.:laugh3:

Spare us ALL the bullshit you spew.:puke:

I believe Vitamike said it all already, so bone up and tell me how many more INT's Mannion is going to throw you fucking idiot. Ya got 1 thing right last week and that was it. Keep throwing your shit against a wall and see what sticks THIS week bonehead. Till then...

Carryon...:L

I never left, never went anywhere. Go back and read some of the posts you dipshit.

I made fun of your Great Pumpkin uniforms you are trotting out.

Yes, oh darn, I missed the prediction on INT's for Mannion. How did that work out for you Beiber fans? Still pinning all your hopes on a WSU style offense and a seriously over-rated Defense? We shall see, but just wait till Black Friday when the Ducks put up 60+ on you. Count on it.

Move to Division 2 (or FCS or whatever they call it these days) you may have a more competitive year. As long as you don't play the following teams:

Sac State
EWU

Who is next for you, Lane Community College? Linn Benton?

#losetod2schools

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three plays change the game for the Bruins, the fake FG. Nice call by the Ducks, not only to get the first but nearly a TD on the play which led to the Ducks first score to tie it up. And the two interceptions of Hudley. The Ducks DL was putting some pretty good pressure on Hundley all game and the secondary played well. All Brett's passes completed passes were either screens or shorty's over the middle. Our longest drive of the game was 69 yds & was stopped by a Ducks interception. The game was just too big for our young O line and it showed up on our passing downs. A return of the starters and a little more confidence may provide a different outcome should we meet again this year.

Hundley is Garbo vs good teams fact!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's always been a problem with you guys turnovers. Graham is up and coming Chip gone. What y'all say lets have Asu be the dominate team in the conference?

Basically Fuck Oregon and the 100 recruiting violations they break every year.

Turnovers.... Uh huh.

Check the Turnover margins junior.

Mariota zero ints.

Oregon also owns the best turnover margin out of any team in the big 5 conferences.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, just like last time the DUcks went on the road to a top 5 Stanford team in 2011. With a certain Andrew Luck qb'd Stanford team.

Oregon won by 24.

Longest win streak on the road in the nation.

Bring em on. Ducks win easily.

Whoa there Nelly! Ya "side stepped" last year's game and had to go back a couple of year's for a stat? That aint like you, but jelly's oozing out of you today isn't it?:laugh3::yahoo:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you serious? watch that again it had nothing to do with momentum. if he fell on him going back that would be momentum.

Not sure which one you're talking about them. The one I'm talking about had about 3 or 4 UCLA players tackling the Oregon ball carrier and had everything to do with momentum. It's the 2nd video clip and the whistle doesn't blow until #90 is already in the motion to "throw him down". Hard to stop that motion.

Now if you want a late hit on #3 who came in after the whistle, I could see that one. Even at that, as close as it was to the whistle, it probably only gets called if it's a hit on qb that has released the ball after a pass.

I watched the entire game and what I saw was UCLA playing a very physical game. Basically, they were doing what you can expect 'Bama to do if you make it to the NCG. They just didn't do it as well as 'Bama will.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smashmouth football and cheap shots and taunting and leg whips are different things.
Of course and I said as much, however you are not taking into account all the same type and hope mamba laid out in his reactionary posts.

That said, what cheap shots are you talking about?

Punching someone's helmet? That's not even a smart thing to do you can hurt your hand and do no damage in the process. I really don't think that happened. It kind of looks like it Oly, I'll give you that.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon ALWAYS has at least one game per year when they come out like that. If the team they are facing takes advantage, they can beat them (ala USC and Stanford the last couple of seasons). However, if the opponent doesn't take advantage (ala UCLA) then that offense WILL eventually get going and you get what UCLA got. UCLA was right there for 3 quarters, but couldn't take advantage.

You are right. And the whole game sitting in their I was telling the guys around me, "you know, this is that game. Lets see if 2013 Oregon can overcome it."

They did. And overcame it in resounding fashion.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa there Nelly! Ya "side stepped" last year's game and had to go back a couple of year's for a stat? That aint like you, but jelly's oozing out of you today isn't it?:laugh3::yahoo:

I got a stat for you Wallace....

28 straight losing seasons

When is the last time OSU has done anything? Besides baseball?

Rose Bowl appearance?

PAC title?

Anything?

crickets......

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey JELLY errrrr mamba!!

You never answered the question, is it okay or not to play that brand of smashed mouthed football or not? And if not what the hell are you hoping for?:noidea:

You see you have a very selective view on this subject. It's what you want but it's something you don't get so it's not okay for another team to play smash mouthed football. But boy oh boy you sure :hope: your team could do it too! Sorry mamba that's a double standard. So tell me mamba is it okay or is it not?

I personally thought our team came up there to play some physical ball. I can admit that some play was a bit rough however it wasn't like anybody was ejected from the game or even PF's were resulted from any of those plays in the video. That physical play is how Stanford beat you guys, it's the blue print teams will follow. It worked for 2 1/2 quarters but the better team won in the end and that's all that should matter to you. Geez and you want to play an SEC team for the Title!:lol: That's why 4d20 saw no problem with it, he was just laying the ground work so he wont have to see the tears come NT game day for much of the same.

Yeah, yeah. I congratulated you on this already, but since your fishing for a compliment, GOOD GAME BRO! Feel better now? Do the boo boo still hurt?:laugh3:

Look, we coming after your boyz to upset the apple cart to your NT dreams in the PAC's CCG if we find ourselves there and YOU there. Not unlike us, y'all have some work cut out before you can pencil in that date too!

If we both make it, y'all best be ready to play some hard nosed football!.

So tell those track stars this is CFB and there is no room for :bawling:

:lol:

get off deez nuts man. Deal with it. Your team got their ass kicked by a superior team.

And cheap football isn't smash mouth.

Oregon played smash mouth and skull fucked your defense by running the ball down the cowardess Bruin's throat.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never left, never went anywhere. Go back and read some of the posts you dipshit.

I made fun of your Great Pumpkin uniforms you are trotting out.

Yes, oh darn, I missed the prediction on INT's for Mannion. How did that work out for you Beiber fans? Still pinning all your hopes on a WSU style offense and a seriously over-rated Defense? We shall see, but just wait till Black Friday when the Ducks put up 60+ on you. Count on it.

Move to Division 2 (or FCS or whatever they call it these days) you may have a more competitive year. As long as you don't play the following teams:

Sac State
EWU

Who is next for you, Lane Community College? Linn Benton?

#losetod2schools

Your like a fruit fly thats tough to squash that's for sure. As for State's uni's for Friday...I'll just leave that nonesense up to the national viewers and you to quabble about. Sure going to fun watching the games the rest of the year and listening to your garbage. It's like watching an idiot dig a hole by himself and then "crapping" so much, he eventually fills the hole and chokes himself to death. I figure your holes about 3/4 full now, breath deep now and hold your breath soon squirt.:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your like a fruit fly thats tough to squash that's for sure. As for State's uni's for Friday...I'll just leave that nonesense up to the national viewers and you to quabble about. Sure going to fun watching the games the rest of the year and listening to your garbage. It's like watching an idiot dig a hole by himself and then "crapping" so much, he eventually fills the hole and chokes himself to death. I figure your holes about 3/4 full now, breath deep now and hold your breath soon squirt.:whistle:

Sort of like the hole your team digs every year by losing to D2 schools? That kind of hole? Or the hole your football team plays in?? Which kind of hole?

Status
Not open for further replies.