• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yeah, Wallace, open your eyes. My Cawt.

I don't make shit up. I know what I have seen. ANd I am quite objective in these views. Is what it is.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Byron Marshall is my homie Cams brother #9=NFL. Should of came to Asu though would of had the brother 1-2 combo. Last year.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, he is so injury prone. He sprained his ankle on a cut he made in a monsoon.

He has never blinked after taking one of the hits or cheap shots.

Remember that idiot last year from OSU that literally picked him up by his facemask and drove him into the ground.

What about those thug Beaver players grabbing his foot and putting an ankle lock on him after the play? THat isn't intentionally trying to injure?

Ya, gotcha.

Ok, I'll "give ya" the Dat self injury on a cut. Guess he is his own worse "injury enemy" as you say.:laugh3:

EVERYONE knows that lil' shit DAT spews shit outta his mouth ALL the time. We as fans watching a tv set CAN'T hear that garbage. Serves him right to get a PF or 2 a game from the OPS. Dirty? NO HEALTHY? YOU BET! Grabbing a foot is nothing more than trying to slow your "up tempo" down a second or two. NO BIG DEAL there either Mr. Mamba whiner.

GOTCHA!:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I'll "give ya" the Dat self injury on a cut. Guess he is his own worse "injury enemy" as you say.:laugh3:

EVERYONE knows that lil' shit DAT spews shit outta his mouth ALL the time. We as fans watching a tv set CAN'T hear that garbage. Serves him right to get a PF or 2 a game from the OPS. Dirty? NO HEALTHY? YOU BET! Grabbing a foot is nothing more than trying to slow your "up tempo" down a second or two. NO BIG DEAL there either Mr. Mamba whiner.

GOTCHA!:suds:

Ya, and I hope Taylor Hart power slams your choke artist QB Mannion in the Civil 5 seconds after the whistle.

See how you feel then. Then I hope we taunt the shit out of your team as Oregon is cruising to an easy 6th straight victory in the not so Civil War.

Shaver was right about that Beaver team. They are going into the tank b4 our eyes I imagine.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, and I hope Taylor Hart power slams your choke artist QB Mannion in the Civil 5 seconds after the whistle.

See how you feel then. Then I hope we taunt the shit out of your team as Oregon is cruising to an easy 6th straight victory in the not so Civil War.

Shaver was right about that Beaver team. They are going into the tank b4 our eyes I imagine.

Musta HIT a nerve this morning with you. Guess some garbage from you just isn't believed by all on this board.

Now your siding with your "alter ego" lil' peabro?:laugh3: Beavers "tanking" as you say, will not happen, no reason to believe that statement from you either. Both Beaver losses have come all the way down to the last play of the game, even against Utah I spose. What, don't like the Beavers cause you lost a ML play on em last week against Stanford? Man up and say that, maybe I could relate then. I think THIS year's edition of Riley's team is progressing nicely, might even be better than last years team.

The Civil will be epic this year as well, TD either way as I see it. Stanford's front 7 is simply BETTER than Oregon's front 7 IMO.

Deal with it!:lol:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turn the tables, if that player was wearing your team color and Oregon players were doing this to your player.

How you feel then?

Doing what? Tackling him?

I'd say damn it we need to block better!

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Musta HIT a nerve this morning with you. Guess some garbage from you just isn't believed by all on this board.

Now your siding with your "alter ego" lil' peabro?:laugh3: Beavers "tanking" as you say, will not happen, no reason to believe that statement from you either. Both Beaver losses have come all the way down to the last play of the game, even against Utah I spose. What, don't like the Beavers cause you lost a ML play on em last week against Stanford? Man up and say that, maybe I could relate then. I think THIS year's edition of Riley's team is progressing nicely, might even be better than last years team.

The Civil will be epic this year as well, TD either way as I see it. Stanford's front 7 is simply BETTER than Oregon's front 7 IMO.

Deal with it!:lol:

Terminator-deal-with-it.gif

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ya, 700 yards of offense, 330 rush yards, and 55 points a game.

That's it, Oregon should figure out how to block

:burt:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry that guy took YOUR sunglasses.:yahoo:

Nice to see your replies about Stanford in other posts are humble. They should be. ALL Oregon has to do is stop Gaffney, problem is that guy eventually finds a hole. Watch the Beaver game again tho. Think Banker wrote the blueprint on how to play the Cards defensively. Oregon SHOULD score more points than the Beavers did, perhaps in the range of 28 @ best. Not sure Stanford is capable of more than 20 either against Oregon.

Hopefully you feel better with this post directed @ you rather than the previous ones.:whistle:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burfict use to get players in a choke hold and step on there throats dirtiest player in PAC in years.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry that guy took YOUR sunglasses.:yahoo:

Nice to see your replies about Stanford in other posts are humble. They should be. ALL Oregon has to do is stop Gaffney, problem is that guy eventually finds a hole. Watch the Beaver game again tho. Think Banker wrote the blueprint on how to play the Cards defensively. Oregon SHOULD score more points than the Beavers did, perhaps in the range of 28 @ best. Not sure Stanford is capable of more than 20 either against Oregon.

Hopefully you feel better with this post directed @ you rather than the previous ones.:whistle:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, 700 yards of offense, 330 rush yards, and 55 points a game.

That's it, Oregon should figure out how to block

:burt:

You asked a specific question. I answered it.

Stop playing dumb.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You asked a specific question. I answered it.

Stop playing dumb.

He's @ it again...see above Mamba post. I'm sure his teams coaches WILL TAKE the Cards seriously in 2 weeks @ Palo Alto, as will the players too.

ALL Oregon fans will be very nervous come gametime in that 1. I'm sure you will be able to hear a mouse fart in that town then.:hope:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ducks coaches take every game and team seriously.

That is why since Chip/Helf have came aboard they have never lost to a team outside of the top 10.

Faceless opponents is the philosophy in Eugene. Serves the team well

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously how do i do youtube again?
I guess you figured it out.:lol:

[YOUTUBE]AFaaNC-3tjQ[/YOUTUBE]
No need to respond now 4d20 did all the work for me!

1. Is this a joke? Hit him in the back of the helmet...as he was going by. That's dirty? It didn't even look intentional or like he was trying to do that.

2. Big whoop, not really dirty. That's just football and I've seen them go longer than that before letting go.

3. Cry more.

4. Lead with shoulder. When you hit someone with your shoulder and it hits their shoulder, heads kind of line up. Cry more. also, I love that the refs waved it off completely, needs to happen more often.

5. I thought during the game that was a taunting penalty for sure, but how is it dirty? Hardly a big deal.

6. Not even a late hit. Whoever made this video doesn't know what dirty is.

7. And it ends with #35 getting juked. Finally, because the rest of the game he treated your tiny players like a ragdoll.

Not a single dirty thing in that entire video.
Excellent job there 4d20! This pussification is getting unreal!! Anyone know what a bang, bang play is? Sure if the flag is thrown on some of those plays who's gonna argue? But this is the way the game was being called and teams need to adjust.

It is clear UCLA either had orders or were going rogue in trying to hurt DeAnthony.

We have seen it time and time again from classless PAC teams including Oregon State, Zona, ASU, and Cal.

All teams that have no chance to beat Oregon and routinely get curb stomped by the Ducks.

Fuck Zumwalt and Fuck UCLA.

Here is to hoping you can get back to the PAC CCG so the Ducks can skull drag your team again...
I read several posts of yours 'hoping' you could play some smash mouth CFB and others crying about it:wtf2: Is it okay or is it not? :noidea: Someone's jelly!!!

Turn the tables, if that player was wearing your team color and Oregon players were doing this to your player.

How you feel then?
Like someone needs to knock someone on their azz! Not that I should make or post a freakin video crying about it. That's just :lame:!!!

oh yeah, Wallace, open your eyes. My Cawt.

I don't make shit up. I know what I have seen. ANd I am quite objective in these views. Is what it is.
:laugh3:

More hope for smashmouth CFB all the while :bawling:

Exactly!!

Just more pussifacation of CFB. Nothing more to see here folks! :lol:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ducks coaches take every game and team seriously.

That is why since Chip/Helf have came aboard they have never lost to a team outside of the top 10.

Faceless opponents is the philosophy in Eugene. Serves the team well
:noidea:

What about ON THE ROAD against, lets say a #5 club? Hardly "faceless" when each team they play has different attributes that MUST BE accounted for in different situations at different times during a game.

No, I think Oregon "gameplans" like everyone else, they just do a good job @ it.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you figured it out.:lol:

No need to respond now 4d20 did all the work for me!

Excellent job there 4d20! This pussification is getting unreal!! Anyone know what a bang, bang play is? Sure if the flag is thrown on some of those plays who's gonna argue? But this is the way the game was being called and teams need to adjust.

I read several posts of yours 'hoping' you could play some smash mouth CFB and others crying about it:wtf2: Is it okay or is it not? :noidea: Someone's jelly!!!

Like someone needs to knock someone on their azz! Not that I should make or post a freakin video crying about it. That's just :lame:!!!

More hope for smashmouth CFB all the while :bawling:

Exactly!!

Just more pussifacation of CFB. Nothing more to see here folks! :lol:

"GOOD ACTION" MIKE!":laugh3:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea:

What about ON THE ROAD against, lets say a #5 club? Hardly "faceless" when each team they play has different attributes that MUST BE accounted for in different situations at different times during a game.

No, I think Oregon "gameplans" like everyone else, they just do a good job @ it.

Ya, just like last time the DUcks went on the road to a top 5 Stanford team in 2011. With a certain Andrew Luck qb'd Stanford team.

Oregon won by 24.

Longest win streak on the road in the nation.

Bring em on. Ducks win easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.