• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basketball there insane. Huskies are loud in everything, well Seattle fans in general are fucking crazy.

Husky Stadium (new) is the most intimidating PAC stadium I have been to.

Feels like a freaking earthquake. They all stomp there feet. You are literally vibrating the entire time the Dawgs are on defense. And it is super loud. Nearly as loud as Autzen.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Husky Stadium (new) is the most intimidating PAC stadium I have been to.

Feels like a freaking earthquake. They all stomp there feet. You are literally vibrating the entire time the Dawgs are on defense. And it is super loud. Nearly as loud as Autzen.

With that over hanger yea its probably insane. Players probably feel there bones moving and shit. Huskies are loud in everything.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
truth. Sun Devils were better.

That close. Sucks huh? Know all about it.

Yea same thing happened to Oregon slow start. Snyder shouldn't of gone into prevent defense and Chip shouldn't of got to cute in the first quarter. I know how you feel fam. :suds:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats cause yall have nothing better to do. Tucson you just sit there and talk to old people. Only reason people go is to get out of that hell hole.

How many times do I have to tell you Tucson is basically a mini Phoenix. (if you can call it mini) Third largest Pac 12 city behind LA and Seattle.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]AFaaNC-3tjQ[/YOUTUBE]

1. Is this a joke? Hit him in the back of the helmet...as he was going by. That's dirty? It didn't even look intentional or like he was trying to do that.

2. Big whoop, not really dirty. That's just football and I've seen them go longer than that before letting go.

3. Cry more.

4. Lead with shoulder. When you hit someone with your shoulder and it hits their shoulder, heads kind of line up. Cry more. also, I love that the refs waved it off completely, needs to happen more often.

5. I thought during the game that was a taunting penalty for sure, but how is it dirty? Hardly a big deal.

6. Not even a late hit. Whoever made this video doesn't know what dirty is.

7. And it ends with #35 getting juked. Finally, because the rest of the game he treated your tiny players like a ragdoll.

Not a single dirty thing in that entire video. :lame:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the standings every get posted/updated?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the standings every get posted/updated?

Wiz is still pumped up after the Seahawks won tonight in a nail bitter. :lol:. I haven't seen it though. It will probably be uploaded tomorrow.

Or whoever usually uploads it.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Is this a joke? Hit him in the back of the helmet...as he was going by. That's dirty? It didn't even look intentional or like he was trying to do that.

2. Big whoop, not really dirty. That's just football and I've seen them go longer than that before letting go.

3. Cry more.

4. Lead with shoulder. When you hit someone with your shoulder and it hits their shoulder, heads kind of line up. Cry more. also, I love that the refs waved it off completely, needs to happen more often.

5. I thought during the game that was a taunting penalty for sure, but how is it dirty? Hardly a big deal.

7. And it ends with #35 getting juked. Finally, because the rest of the game he treated your tiny players like a ragdoll.

oh bullshit

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And your tiny players comment is comical. DeAnthony is a smaller player. Across the table Oregon is every bit as big as Bama players are.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is clear UCLA either had orders or were going rogue in trying to hurt DeAnthony.

We have seen it time and time again from classless PAC teams including Oregon State, Zona, ASU, and Cal.

All teams that have no chance to beat Oregon and routinely get curb stomped by the Ducks.

Fuck Zumwalt and Fuck UCLA.

Here is to hoping you can get back to the PAC CCG so the Ducks can skull drag your team again...

:suds:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is clear UCLA either had orders or were going rogue in trying to hurt DeAnthony.

Apparently it's only clear to duckberg fans.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3. Cry more.

1. I was there. Saw it in person. He did intentionally try and punch Thomas. Clear as day. Dude was throat slashing the crowd b4 game acting like a thug coke head. Was talking more shit to the crowd about what he was going to do to our players more than any player I have seen in 17 years.

2. Plays continuing fine. Not a WWE slam into the ground 5 seconds after the whistle. Driving a player back after the whistle, you have seen. You haven't seen a body slam on a player without a flag several seconds after whistle.

3. :L

4. Two taunting penalties. One, a go to sleep gesture, used with kids to describe I am going to or am about to knock you out. (constituting I am going to continue going to your head). The other a finger wave, whatever.

5 see above what the gesture means. It is thuggish.

6 Questionable late hit out of bounds. He could have pulled up. But meh.

7 Did you see the blatant leg whip after he got juked? That has ended careers 4d20. Leg whips should be 15 yard penalties every time.

* All of this dirty play from Zumwalt should result in a suspension.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turn the tables, if that player was wearing your team color and Oregon players were doing this to your player.

How you feel then?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have seen it time and time again from classless PAC teams including Oregon State, Zona, ASU, and Cal.

All teams that have no chance to beat Oregon and routinely get curb stomped by the Ducks.

Fuck Zumwalt and Fuck UCLA.

Here is to hoping you can get back to the PAC CCG so the Ducks can skull drag your team again...

:suds:
:L

Fact is, ALL anybody has to do is blow on that guy and he gets injuried. IT'S WHAT HAPPENS to tiny fast guys that get hit by bigger players over and over again.

NOT trying to take anything away from DAT, terrific player when healthy, but laying blame on teams trying to "purposefully injury" him is BS Mamba.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fact is, ALL anybody has to do is blow on that guy and he gets injuried. IT'S WHAT HAPPENS to tiny fast guys that get hit by bigger players over and over again.

NOT trying to take anything away from DAT, terrific player when healthy, but laying blame on teams trying to "purposefully injury" him is BS Mamba.

Then we should be able to injured cooks easily since he's small and little?:laugh3:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ya, he is so injury prone. He sprained his ankle on a cut he made in a monsoon.

He has never blinked after taking one of the hits or cheap shots.

Remember that idiot last year from OSU that literally picked him up by his facemask and drove him into the ground.

What about those thug Beaver players grabbing his foot and putting an ankle lock on him after the play? THat isn't intentionally trying to injure?

Ya, gotcha.

Status
Not open for further replies.