• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]AFaaNC-3tjQ[/YOUTUBE]

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How will you beat ASU? Rich Rod uses walkons for defensive players. At practices he probably actually says "fuck the defense lets focus on offense".

You act like ASU is Bama or something. Wake up and smell the cacti. You are the SCUM Devils

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denker:

Passing Efficiency #88
Passing TDs T#84
Passing Yards #83
Passing Yards per Completion #87

This blew my mind,

Total QB rating #25

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not saying Denker is a god or something but even with all the stats you provided he has more offensive player of the week awards than Taylor Kelly. :lol:

Sucks to suck

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act like ASU is Bama or something. Wake up and smell the cacti. You are the SCUM Devils

I understand it's a rivalry game and it will be very tough to win but on paper ASU should win by 20+ points.

The only advantage UA has is running the ball. ASU is better at passing, stopping the pass, stopping the run, and special teams. Not to mention our defense has a lot more depth. With both teams running fast paced offenses your D will be gassed. It's why we scored 28 unanswered last year.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not saying Denker is a god or something but even with all the stats you provided he has more offensive player of the week awards than Taylor Kelly. :lol:

Sucks to suck

TK is much better if that's what your trying to argue just leave the boards now. We could probably get everyone on this thread to tell you your dumb for thinking that. Denker is playing Highschool teams come on UNLV?????????????

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand it's a rivalry game and it will be very tough to win but on paper ASU should win by 20+ points.

The only advantage UA has is running the ball. ASU is better at passing, stopping the pass, stopping the run, and special teams. Not to mention our defense has a lot more depth. With both teams running fast paced offenses your D will be gassed. It's why we scored 28 unanswered last year.

on paper you should win by 20+?? I guess Tempe has some good crack this time of year. Assuming we both go into the game with winning records you guys should be favored by a TD or less just based on the fact its in Sun Devil Stadium.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sucks to suck

Taylor Kelly:

Total Offense #7
Passing Efficiency #38
Passing TDs T#12
Passing Yards #16
Total QB rating #11

And we've played some damn good defenses.. I'll take Kelly.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on paper you should win by 20+?? I guess Tempe has some good crack this time of year. Assuming we both go into the game with winning records you guys should be favored by a TD or less just based on the fact its in Sun Devil Stadium.

:wtf:

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The same Sun Devil Stadium that we just embarrassed the #20 ranked team in the country last week and beat by 29?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post it in the Stanford Forum, I am the only one there apparently, just talking to my self, as my team gives me a heart attack by not putting away games.

BTW, great defensive performance Beavers. Finally got to watch the game last night.

Tru dat buddha, guess one would have had to watch the game in it's whole to understand.

1st of all, congrats on beating us on the road. Your front 7 did an amazing job shutting down the Beaver opportunities. I agree, this was by far the Beavers best D showing of the year. Should help the rest of the way for us. Hope this game doesn't become a blueprint on how to shut the Cards down offensively. I saw Gaffney just do what he does best, eventually finds a hole.

GL to your team in 2 weeks @ home.:suds:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kush will be rocking for a rivalry game. It will be loud af. Kush can get louder than Autzen when everybody is making noise.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is UA better than the USC or Washington teams we blew out?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tru dat buddha, guess one would have had to watch the game in it's whole to understand.

1st of all, congrats on beating us on the road. Your front 7 did an amazing job shutting down the Beaver opportunities. I agree, this was by far the Beavers best D showing of the year. Should help the rest of the way for us. Hope this game doesn't become a blueprint on how to shut the Cards down offensively. I saw Gaffney just do what he does best, eventually finds a hole.

GL to your team in 2 weeks @ home.:suds:

Wallace I thought that was pass interference in the end zone horrible call!

Status
Not open for further replies.