• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks bitch slappin the PAC12... If you cant beat em (or even stay competitive) try injuring them.

Well done haters. Classy group we have hear.

If this were a Colorado player and Oregon doing it to them it would be big bad bully and poor Bufz.

If you say otherwise you are all lying to yourselves.

Rule 1 of Hatrid towards a team. Why hate? You are envious

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you figured it out.:lol:

No need to respond now 4d20 did all the work for me!

Excellent job there 4d20! This pussification is getting unreal!! Anyone know what a bang, bang play is? Sure if the flag is thrown on some of those plays who's gonna argue? But this is the way the game was being called and teams need to adjust.

I read several posts of yours 'hoping' you could play some smash mouth CFB and others crying about it:wtf2: Is it okay or is it not? :noidea: Someone's jelly!!!

Like someone needs to knock someone on their azz! Not that I should make or post a freakin video crying about it. That's just :lame:!!!

:laugh3:

More hope for smashmouth CFB all the while :bawling:

Exactly!!

Just more pussifacation of CFB. Nothing more to see here folks! :lol:

Scoreboard bitches

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is clear UCLA either had orders or were going rogue in trying to hurt DeAnthony.

We have seen it time and time again from classless PAC teams including Oregon State, Zona, ASU, and Cal.

All teams that have no chance to beat Oregon and routinely get curb stomped by the Ducks.

Fuck Zumwalt and Fuck UCLA.

Here is to hoping you can get back to the PAC CCG so the Ducks can skull drag your team again...

:suds:

If Sutton and Onyeali don't get hurt against Oregon last year we win the south :noidea:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon looked beatable last week. Unfortunately Hundley laid a big fat egg and just made sure that he is not going to the NFL this year.

We still wouldn't of beat Oregon even with Sutton.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon looked beatable last week. Unfortunately Hundley laid a big fat egg and just locked up his NFL chances this year.

We still wouldn't of beat Oregon even with Sutton.

ya for a half they weren't on their game. 2 fumbles and a blocked kick. UCLA only 2 scores were 30 yard drives.

After halftime adjustments, Oregon came out better. 28-0 in the 2nd half.

This team can play 60 minutes of football.

Thank God for that.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the UCLA video: there should have been at least 2 taunting penalties, but that's it. Nothing dirty on those hits. It's called football, it's a contact sport. I know Ducks don't like getting their pretty uni's dirty, but those were not dirty hits.

Scoreboard bitches

And this is all that should be said. Why are the Ducks crying after blowout wins? First your DC cries about the losing team "running up the score" and now crying about dirty play from a team you beat by 28 points.

Always a bad look when the winner cries!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya for a half they weren't on their game. 2 fumbles and a blocked kick. UCLA only 2 scores were 30 yard drives.

Thank God for that.

That's always been a problem with you guys turnovers. Graham is up and coming Chip gone. What y'all say lets have Asu be the dominate team in the conference?

Basically Fuck Oregon and the 100 recruiting violations they break every year.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank God for that.

Oregon ALWAYS has at least one game per year when they come out like that. If the team they are facing takes advantage, they can beat them (ala USC and Stanford the last couple of seasons). However, if the opponent doesn't take advantage (ala UCLA) then that offense WILL eventually get going and you get what UCLA got. UCLA was right there for 3 quarters, but couldn't take advantage.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the UCLA video: there should have been at least 2 taunting penalties, but that's it. Nothing dirty on those hits. It's called football, it's a contact sport. I know Ducks don't like getting their pretty uni's dirty, but those were not dirty hits.

And this is all that should be said. Why are the Ducks crying after blowout wins? First your DC cries about the losing team "running up the score" and now crying about dirty play from a team you beat by 28 points.

Always a bad look when the winner cries!!

Taunting and the throwdown after the whistle. I actually dont have as much problem with some of that after watching it again. the "late hit" was right as he stepped out not 5 yards out.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's @ it again...see above Mamba post. I'm sure his teams coaches WILL TAKE the Cards seriously in 2 weeks @ Palo Alto, as will the players too.

ALL Oregon fans will be very nervous come gametime in that 1. I'm sure you will be able to hear a mouse fart in that town then.:hope:

Not really. I don't get nervous for games until maybe the third quarter and its in question. But that said I still never really felt nervous against UCLA either. Stanford last year USC and LSU the year before, Cal and Auburn in 10 are the games I remember feeling any amount of nervousness

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks bitch slappin the PAC12... If you cant beat em (or even stay competitive) try injuring them.

Well done haters. Classy group we have hear.

If this were a Colorado player and Oregon doing it to them it would be big bad bully and poor Bufz.

If you say otherwise you are all lying to yourselves.

Rule 1 of Hatrid towards a team. Why hate? You are envious
Hey JELLY errrrr mamba!!

You never answered the question, is it okay or not to play that brand of smashed mouthed football or not? And if not what the hell are you hoping for?:noidea:

You see you have a very selective view on this subject. It's what you want but it's something you don't get so it's not okay for another team to play smash mouthed football. But boy oh boy you sure :hope: your team could do it too! Sorry mamba that's a double standard. So tell me mamba is it okay or is it not?

I personally thought our team came up there to play some physical ball. I can admit that some play was a bit rough however it wasn't like anybody was ejected from the game or even PF's were resulted from any of those plays in the video. That physical play is how Stanford beat you guys, it's the blue print teams will follow. It worked for 2 1/2 quarters but the better team won in the end and that's all that should matter to you. Geez and you want to play an SEC team for the Title!:lol: That's why 4d20 saw no problem with it, he was just laying the ground work so he wont have to see the tears come NT game day for much of the same.

Scoreboard bitches
Yeah, yeah. I congratulated you on this already, but since your fishing for a compliment, GOOD GAME BRO! Feel better now? Do the boo boo still hurt?:laugh3:

Look, we coming after your boyz to upset the apple cart to your NT dreams in the PAC's CCG if we find ourselves there and YOU there. Not unlike us, y'all have some work cut out before you can pencil in that date too!

If we both make it, y'all best be ready to play some hard nosed football!.

So tell those track stars this is CFB and there is no room for :bawling:

:lol:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's always been a problem with you guys turnovers. Graham is up and coming Chip gone. What y'all say lets have Asu be the dominate team in the conference?

Basically Fuck Oregon and the 100 recruiting violations they break every year.

Please Graham is only going to be at ASU for like 2 more years before his next dream job opens up

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STFU Graham is the best coach in the PAC doesn't even have new facility's and he's still out recruiting y'all.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey JELLY errrrr mamba!!

You never answered the question, is it okay or not to play that brand of smashed mouthed football or not? And if not what the hell are you hoping for?:noidea:

You see you have a very selective view on this subject. It's what you want but it's something you don't get so it's not okay for another team to play smash mouthed football. But boy oh boy you sure :hope: your team could do it too! Sorry mamba that's a double standard. So tell me mamba is it okay or is it not?

I personally thought our team came up there to play some physical ball. I can admit that some play was a bit rough however it wasn't like anybody was ejected from the game or even PF's were resulted from any of those plays in the video. That physical play is how Stanford beat you guys, it's the blue print teams will follow. It worked for 2 1/2 quarters but the better team won in the end and that's all that should matter to you. Geez and you want to play an SEC team for the Title!:lol: That's why 4d20 saw no problem with it, he was just laying the ground work so he wont have to see the tears come NT game day for much of the same.

Yeah, yeah. I congratulated you on this already, but since your fishing for a compliment, GOOD GAME BRO! Feel better now? Do the boo boo still hurt?:laugh3:

Look, we coming after your boyz to upset the apple cart to your NT dreams in the PAC's CCG if we find ourselves there and YOU there. Not unlike us, y'all have some work cut out before you can pencil in that date too!

If we both make it, y'all best be ready to play some hard nosed football!.

So tell those track stars this is CFB and there is no room for :bawling:

:lol:

smashmouth football and cheap shots and taunting and leg whips are different things.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Graham is willing to leave in 2 years that program will fire him. Can't afford to leave that much.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Fact is, ALL anybody has to do is blow on that guy and he gets injuried. IT'S WHAT HAPPENS to tiny fast guys that get hit by bigger players over and over again.

NOT trying to take anything away from DAT, terrific player when healthy, but laying blame on teams trying to "purposefully injury" him is BS Mamba.

Wallace you are KNOWN worldwide for being a complete idiot on these forums, but here you show your ignorance full force. DAT has never been injured by contact in his life. His first and only injury came on a wet field while making a cut. It is clear to everyone what was happening in that game. UCLA was trying to do whatever they could to hurt the guy. I don't mind your shit talk week after week and your extremely low IQ, but this type of shit is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.