• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still wondering who wins the Asu vs Washington State game. Thursday night football there's a feel of upset in the air. Should be an interesting match up as were not a good road team and Taylor Kelly plays semi bad on the road.

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the cougs. The only team they routinely upset is UW. :L
Seriously, Halliday is a turnover machine and the cougs don't have nearly as good of a defense as they have had in recent years. Seems leach only cares about the passing game, the passing game, and the passing game. In that order.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, Halliday is a turnover machine and the cougs don't have nearly as good of a defense as they have had in recent years. Seems leach only cares about the passing game, the passing game, and the passing game. In that order.

Just a good pass rush and we need our secondary to make plays then. There quarterback reading the stats is a gun slinger I mean 17 ints? Jesus. I don't know if it was a fluke week though when we played Washington we were running effectively the ball but we haven't done that consistently all year. I wonder if that was just because UW came out flat and our line played there best game of the season.

Lots of team in this conference have a game plan of.
pass 70%
run 30%

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think Leach is a good coach though. He has turned around the program nicely so far from where it was.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sark has said several times since that ASU game that he takes the blame for our lack of rushing. He gave up on it way too easily when he had (at that time) the nations leading rusher and only let him have 13 plays? Really wasn't good play calling and Price has always, always, always played poorly on the road. Our O line sucked and you should have heard what the O line coach said about his unit after that game, but you still throw away the ball on a blown play and quality QB's still make throws on the run. KP is proving to be a one dimensional pocket only QB. He does that quite well, but he is nothing outside of the pocket.

As for Leach. What has he done? They still haven't gone to a bowl in many years and I don't know if they reach one this year. Not exactly a huge turn around for them.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually having just looked at their schedule, I'd say there is about a 35% chance WSU makes a bowl this year. They have to play ASU and Utah at home (Pencil in Utah as a maybe given their issues right now) and Arizona and UW on the road. The apple cup is always a toss up so who knows, but can they beat either of the zona schools? If not they are praying for Utah to go down and for the upset in the apple cup.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually having just looked at their schedule, I'd say there is about a 35% chance WSU makes a bowl this year. They have to play ASU and Utah at home (Pencil in Utah as a maybe given their issues right now) and Arizona and UW on the road. The apple cup is always a toss up so who knows, but can they beat either of the zona schools? If not they are praying for Utah to go down and for the upset in the apple cup.

The territorial cup is always a Toss up for us to. But Denker on the road for his first territorial cup game with a crappy Uofa defense for the most part. I'm confident Asu wins. I think UW wins to if the Cougs can't run the ball in a hostile environment I don't know how the Cougs win at Huskie Stadium. Also this apple cup will be for the dawg father UW players will play with some emotion. Same with the Uw fans cheering with emotion and passion. They will play for coach James and bring him an apple cup.

And Wazzu was horrible last year they have improved a lot from Year 1 Leach to Year 2 Leach. Paul Wulff was one of the worse coaches in PAC history IMO no talent on that team.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Halliday came off the bench and threw for nearly 500 yards against us in 2011. Our defense seems to have a knack for resurrecting struggling offenses. Hopefully they finally figure out how to play on the road.

Sark has said several times since that ASU game that he takes the blame for our lack of rushing. He gave up on it way too easily when he had (at that time) the nations leading rusher and only let him have 13 plays? Really wasn't good play calling and Price has always, always, always played poorly on the road. Our O line sucked and you should have heard what the O line coach said about his unit after that game, but you still throw away the ball on a blown play and quality QB's still make throws on the run. KP is proving to be a one dimensional pocket only QB. He does that quite well, but he is nothing outside of the pocket.

As for Leach. What has he done? They still haven't gone to a bowl in many years and I don't know if they reach one this year. Not exactly a huge turn around for them.

I was surprised they didn't try to go off tackle more or throw more swing passes to receivers in space. We've struggled to make open field tackles all year. Really, stopping the run up the gut is the one area the defense has been consistent.

Leach deserves criticism for not adjusting his offenses to the players he was given but I also think once he gets his guys in there the Cougars will be competitive. He's a good coach but he's also a little too stubborn.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,555.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at your list of favorite teams, I'm assuming you are Native American?

Sorry I'm not Native American, though I wish I was. Ute fan all my life, Redskins fan since " 82 " and I just started watching Hockey about 4 years ago, and so I went with the (trifecta) Indians. Now if Utah can win a NC I'll be stoked! beacuse the other two have.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,555.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will help out with your quest to have his email recieve letters for new coaches.

Dear Dr. Chris Hill,
Lane Kiffin needs a job. Do what you will with that information.

NOT:stfu: funny! :stfu:

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I'm not Native American, though I wish I was. Ute fan all my life, Redskins fan since " 82 " and I just started watching Hockey about 4 years ago, and so I went with the (trifecta) Indians. Now if Utah can win a NC I'll be stoked! beacuse the other two have.

You're missing the Cleveland Indians or Atlanta Braves!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you rather have your team win the Rose Bowl, or lose in the NATTY?

I am torn.

USC has done all three. I'd rather lose the NCG than win the Rose Bowl. I enjoyed all, of those Rose Bowl wins (even went to a couple), but I couldn't help but wonder what might have been.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daddy should be able to get Lane Kiffen a job next year.

Anyone know weather in Wazzou on Thursday. I could look this up but........

Lmao at the UW fans "You got fired" Lol never seen that great stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.