• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right now pretty comfortable in a t shirt and shorts, t shirt and jeans I pretty much always have a light hoodie with me either wearing it or keep it in the car.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right now pretty comfortable in a t shirt and shorts, t shirt and jeans I pretty much always have a light hoodie with me either wearing it or keep it in the car.

Jahii's from the desert though. Had a buddy who lived in Alaska for a few years. When he came back to California he would be running around in shorts and a t-shirt, while the rest of us were in jackets and jeans.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true. When you get used to the cold, 40 or 50 turns into t-shirt and shorts weather. If you're not used to it, it can feel miserable. I notice it in the same year even living in Minneapolis now. When it starts to cool down in the fall, 35 or 40 sucks. When it starts to get back into the 40s in April or May or so, it feels warm and awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i did that too. lived in a place that got snow from halloween to the 4th of july went home for xmas and wasnt as cold as everyone else then i moved to Hawaii and it went the other way back home in summer wasnt as hot for me.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I found out Martin Stadium only fits 32,000 or something I was shocked. Do they do it on purpose to pack the place or can they actually not sell the place out?
800px-WSUMartinStadium-08-16-2012.jpg

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when the cougs are good are even slightly decent that place sells out with cougar fans, if cougs are bad, that place sells out, but you got a lot of opposing fans. (those who made the trip to nowhere)

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daddy should be able to get Lane Kiffen a job next year.

Anyone know weather in Wazzou on Thursday. I could look this up but........

Lmao at the UW fans "You got fired" Lol never seen that great stuff!

Around 40 with 30% chance of rain. Our 2 best offensive players are from cold weather states so that shouldn't be a problem. It's the defense I worry about....

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Around 40 with 30% chance of rain. Our 2 best offensive players are from cold weather states so that shouldn't be a problem. It's the defense I worry about....

TK is from Idaho so he has had weather experience. Brock did too when we played @ Wazzu in 2011 to bad none of our Wrs have so many drops.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been to Pullman 7 times for Duck games, going all the way back to about 1999 or so. Not sure what year was my first one there. The atmosphere has always been good, it is a campus set stadium so the tailgating is fairly spread out into little pockets here and there. There are some consolidated lots with the RV's and stuff near the stadium, but most of the fun tailgating is in the smaller lots. Me and the crew have ALWAYS had a great time in Pullman. There is nothing much to do after the game though, your best bet is to cross the border into Idaho and hit Lewiston for some fun, or find some WSU college kids that will party with you. I have always found their fans to be cool, never real assholes.

As far as the stadium, it is small yes, and it feels a bit like Reser's Burrito Stadium in Corvallis (before the recent expansion), but believe it or not it can get pretty loud. Nothing like Autzen or Husky stadium, but I have heard it get loud.

Fun place to go if you want to try it out. We usually have a routine, road trip up to Walla Walla for the first night, hit up the bars, get up in the AM and head up to the game. Stay Saturday in Lewiston, head home Sunday. Good times.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been to Pullman 7 times for Duck games, going all the way back to about 1999 or so. Not sure what year was my first one there. The atmosphere has always been good, it is a campus set stadium so the tailgating is fairly spread out into little pockets here and there. There are some consolidated lots with the RV's and stuff near the stadium, but most of the fun tailgating is in the smaller lots. Me and the crew have ALWAYS had a great time in Pullman. There is nothing much to do after the game though, your best bet is to cross the border into Idaho and hit Lewiston for some fun, or find some WSU college kids that will party with you. I have always found their fans to be cool, never real assholes.

As far as the stadium, it is small yes, and it feels a bit like Reser's Burrito Stadium in Corvallis (before the recent expansion), but believe it or not it can get pretty loud. Nothing like Autzen or Husky stadium, but I have heard it get loud.

Fun place to go if you want to try it out. We usually have a routine, road trip up to Walla Walla for the first night, hit up the bars, get up in the AM and head up to the game. Stay Saturday in Lewiston, head home Sunday. Good times.

Thats one of the reasons I love the Pac 12 stadiums there all so unique and different. Yea definitely a cool stadium kind of like a basketball version of Mac small and makes a lot of noise. Even though Mac is 10x more iconic.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably after the expansion. I think it was 32,000 then 3,000 more seats were added for the students?

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news, the Biebers will be playing in their new fancy (Nike) all orange uniforms on Friday. These are the worst things I have ever seen in my life. Take a look on Oregonlive.com for pictures.

Also announced lately was the massive Reser Food Company recall of Listeria tainted food. In my opinion, they should recall that stupid stadium too. And maybe those ugly ass orange uniforms while they are at it.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news, the Biebers will be playing in their new fancy (Nike) all orange uniforms on Friday. These are the worst things I have ever seen in my life. Take a look on Oregonlive.com for pictures.

Also announced lately was the massive Reser Food Company recall of Listeria tainted food. In my opinion, they should recall that stupid stadium too. And maybe those ugly ass orange uniforms while they are at it.

say what you want about the beavers.......but I gotta hand it to Reser's and OSU for updating that shithole, its actually a nice stadium that seats more than our local High Schools now.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BXswfZUCAAAp6c0.jpg
ASUs uniforms for this Thursday. I would love to wear the all white I guess that's coming vs Utah.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
img-7298-originaljpg-33b77cfe945309b9.jpg
The Great Pumpkins!!!

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BXswfZUCAAAp6c0.jpg
ASUs uniforms for this Thursday. I would love to wear the all white I guess that's coming vs Utah.

Gold maroon maroon and gold white maroon are the combos we'd wear for big games with the old unis. This is the first time we've worn either with the new ones. I like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.