• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you rather have your team win the Rose Bowl, or lose in the NATTY?

I am torn.

It depends on who the opponents are. This year I'd rather end Ohio State's winning streak than lose to Bama. Last year I'd rather lose 100-0 against Bama then play 7-5 Wisconsin.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon would have to play perfect for 4 quarters to beat Alabama. Even then its not a given

Nope its not, (and that's not cause of my hate for the ducks) its the simple fact Saban given time can defense against the frickn best, guy never gets the respect about that, but look at his track record. If you get the match up its gonna be a good one, but you will be twisted in knots the whole frickn game...

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope its not, (and that's not cause of my hate for the ducks) its the simple fact Saban given time can defense against the frickn best, guy never gets the respect about that, but look at his track record. If you get the match up its gonna be a good one, but you will be twisted in knots the whole frickn game...

He has never played an Oregon type team in a bowl with Bama.

Thats my hope. Helf and Frost come up with 60 mins of perfect football.

Getting way ahead of myself here.

Better worry about the only PAC team with a win streak vs Oregon (1 game). Stanford. That is the game the Ducks have got to get.

Guessing opening line is Oregon -7

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends on who the opponents are. This year I'd rather end Ohio State's winning streak than lose to Bama. Last year I'd rather lose 100-0 against Bama then play 7-5 Wisconsin.

true. Beating Ohio State in the 100th Rose Bowl would be huge for any PAC team.

Considering Oregon is 0-8 vs the Buckeyes it would be even sweeter to get the 1st win vs them.

Even better if tOSU and Oregon found a way to play in Pasadena on Jan 7th instead of Jan 1st.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got 450 vcash on the Osprey.

Former Duck QB Kellen Clemons 1st start in quite a few games.

Im sure you Seahawks will take great pleasure in beating the shit out of a former Duck while at the same time pounding a divisional opponent.
Once they reach the league it doesn't matter what college they came from. Max Unger is a beast at center and none of us cares he was a Duck. You can forgive them once they reach the show. :nod:

To me tonight is not about beating a former duck QB, but staying a game ahead of those bastard 49'ers. Win ugly, but just win. Only thing that matters.

:suds:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once they reach the league it doesn't matter what college they came from. Max Unger is a beast at center and none of us cares he was a Duck. You can forgive them once they reach the show. :nod:

To me tonight is not about beating a former duck QB, but staying a game ahead of those bastard 49'ers. Win ugly, but just win. Only thing that matters.

:suds:

isnt Walter Thurmond a Seahawk as well?

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,555.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<<<<< Is there a coach's on the HOT SEAT thread anywhere, because I have a nomination to add to it. FUCK. Oh don't even start............

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<<<<< Is there a coach's on the HOT SEAT thread anywhere, because I have a nomination to add to it. FUCK. Oh don't even start............

that bad?

sorry man. HAvent got to watch last 2 Ute games

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isnt Walter Thurmond a Seahawk as well?

Yes he is and a darned fine corner/nickle he is too. He looks a lot better in the blue and green than he did green and yellow.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he is and a darned fine corner/nickle he is too. He looks a lot better in the blue and green than he did green and yellow.

I gotta admit, he fits in very well with Seattle's style of play.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta admit, he fits in very well with Seattle's style of play.

In all seriousness I'd rather see him at the corner right now than Browner. Dude hasn't been that great this year. So in this case it's Oregon > Beaver.

Both are needed for our run though. No doubt Browner is still the go to guy when you need to be physical on a corner and Thomas is the speed guy.

Both are probably going to give your boy some fits tonight in his passing game. :yahoo:

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,555.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that bad?

Oh hell ya, bad enough I sent Chris Hill an email on he better start looking for a new Head coach. I even gave him a name (Rod Carey) NIU and his OC (Mike Dunbar). I hope his email box is full of letters like this. 5 years of bullshit. Dim Witt ain't ready for the PAC12 at least Dunbar can bring some stability with him. He was th OC at Wisconsin for a number of years and very successful.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hell ya, bad enough I sent Chris Hill an email on he better start looking for a new Head coach. I even gave him a name (Rod Carey) NIU and his OC (Mike Dunbar). I hope his email box is full of letters like this. 5 years of bullshit. Dim Witt ain't ready for the PAC12 at least Dunbar can bring some stability with him. He was th OC at Wisconsin for a number of years and very successful.

I was thinking someone should have jumped on NIU's Dave Doeren last year. He went to NC State. Hard to win football games there.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Scoreagain is favored by less than ten over the Cardinal, given the abysmal Stanford O last week, I would be floored.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,555.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking someone should have jumped on NIU's Dave Doeren last year. He went to NC State. Hard to win football games there.

Ya that would of been nice to, I think he was at Wisconsin when Dunbar was ther to. Shit he was a GA at USC. Maybe after he loses alot at NC State his name can come up for debate!

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,555.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that bad?

Ya know the loss dosen't bug me as much as the way his decision making in the game Saturday. Holy fuck Wilson has a hand that looks like it was put in a blender, and he starts him. Then he gets pulled right after that stupid INT he throws, then they put a walk on Sophmore in Adam Schultz in and he throws a pick right before half time. Then they put Wilson back in, Jesus christ man make up your mind and do it right. Now they want to pull Conner Mannings red shirt this week and all that say's to Travis is " sorry" were going a diffeent route. Shit we have a bye week to get Wilson a little better, but don't pull Mannings red shirt not this late in the year. They need to get Brian Johnson out of here I hate that guy!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a path to the NT for Oregon if they lose the CCG?

i guess either way you could have a PAC championship trophy.

That 100th Anniversary edition Rose Bowl trophy would be a nice one to have.

But a crystal football would be nicer.

Going to be unbelievable if Oregon can pull it off.

Oregon would have to play perfect for 4 quarters to beat Alabama. Even then its not a given
Not necessarily. Not that I don't expect it to happen however, I think if Oregon should lose the CCG they still get in over any other one loss team.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know the loss dosen't bug me as much as the way his decision making in the game Saturday. Holy fuck Wilson has a hand that looks like it was put in a blender, and he starts him. Then he gets pulled right after that stupid INT he throws, then they put a walk on Sophmore in Adam Schultz in and he throws a pick right before half time. Then they put Wilson back in, Jesus christ man make up your mind and do it right. Now they want to pull Conner Mannings red shirt this week and all that say's to Travis is " sorry" were going a diffeent route. Shit we have a bye week to get Wilson a little better, but don't pull Mannings red shirt not this late in the year. They need to get Brian Johnson out of here I hate that guy!

Looking at your list of favorite teams, I'm assuming you are Native American?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will help out with your quest to have his email recieve letters for new coaches.

Dear Dr. Chris Hill,
Lane Kiffin needs a job. Do what you will with that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.