• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBB prediction

1. Arizona
2. Oregon
3. UCLA
4. Arizona St.
5. Colorado
6. Washington
7. California
8. Stanford
9. Southern California
10. Washington St.
11. Oregon St.
12. Utah

Don't sleep on USC!! Have you seen our new coach and his "recruiting coordinator"?

th

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You follow CBB 4D20? Well beside March maddness?

Nope, not really. I try to watch Alabama when I get a chance, but I usually end up disappointed.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on how Mckissic plays for ASU hes going to have to start at the 3 until Kearney can come back.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW? The same team that claims they have the best TE in the Country who at clutch time drops the most important pass he has ever been thrown? That UW? Granted, UW is possibly better than ASU and WSU, but not by much. UW has horrible special teams, no discipline, and a D-line that will get collapsed by Oregon.

Gameday knows this will be a blowout, but they want to use this week as an opportunity to showcase Oregon to the Country this year. The Ducks will deliver with the spotlight on.

Colt bailed because he knows the Ducks are getting beat this week. The timing wasn't a coincidence.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found a bug in my rankings that was causing the crazy's. Some games weren't being credited properly due to a loading bug with the new data. Was hard to notice due to last years data not having the bug, so it camo'd itself into the transition. Fixed it and things make much better sense now.

Pac12 now seen as the 2nd best conference top to bottom - which I think pretty much matches public opinion(and mine).

Stanford now #1
Oregon #5.

Still likes ASU though, has them #11.
Washington comes in #23, which I think is fair, maybe a tad low.

Isn't buying into the UCLA hype the previously bugged result was, going from #5 down to #34

Utah #35
Oregon St #43
USC #46

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Natrell Curtis 4 star OG will announce where he is going in the morning. Asu, Uofa, Washington in no order.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba, It's tuesday in a few minutes and no data yet for the pick'em for last week nor picks for this week. I'll do next weeks stats if you can get caught up. Sheesh, the winner this week will only get to wear the avi for half a week. :-(

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid has flipped his recruitment so many times. I have no idea what he is considering he didn't even name his top schools going into tomorrow. Its UW or UA.

Justin Hopkins at 24/7Sports is saying it will be Washington tomorrow. :hope:

Kid is a total beast. 4-star OG/DT, 6-3, wt. 335. Tosh was his primary recruiter so he may concentrate on DT if he comes here.
That will be a huge get for the Dawgs class.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Hopkins at 24/7Sports is saying it will be Washington tomorrow. :hope:

Kid is a total beast. 4-star OG/DT, 6-3, wt. 335. Tosh was his primary recruiter so he may concentrate on DT if he comes here.
That will be a huge get for the Dawgs class.

If it's not us hopefully it's you guys don't wanna see anymore 4 stars at Uofa. How many scholarships do they have left and yes the kid is truck could start as a true freshmen extremely underrated even for a 4 star recruit. Demario Richard and Casey Tucker are up for grabs for the Asu and UW schools.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tucker is a stud I have seen him play once could start as a true freshmen and would be great. He's Nfl bound so much talent.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's not us hopefully it's you guys don't wanna see anymore 4 stars at Uofa. How many scholarships do they have left and yes the kid is truck could start as a true freshmen extremely underrated even for a 4 star recruit. Demario Richard and Casey Tucker are up for grabs for the Asu and UW schools.

I'm expecting a smaller class this year with our current scholarship totals. 18 recruits is about the size UW will probably end up with on LOI this time. We've got 8 commits to the class so far, so plenty of room for him right now. Good to go if he selects us.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any team running out of scholarships this early has a pretty shitty class most likely. The big 'gets' don't come until the end of the year normally. The teams with only a few recruits in the class so far are probably in on a lot of big name talent.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team running out of scholarships this early has a pretty shitty class most likely. The big 'gets' don't come until the end of the year normally. The teams with only a few recruits in the class so far are probably in on a lot of big name talent.

That's why I think Curtis is commiting so early, Tucker will wait to commit probably until National singing day. Curtis wants to make sure he gets on UW because you guys only have 18 scholarships right? And let's be honest Uofa or UW? New stadium, better football history, you go to Washington.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Rich Rod has a thing for signing no name JC players by this time of the year even when he was at West Virginia he was almost full on scholarships and would sign JC defensive players. I don't know everyone has there own style Ucla will probably end up grabbing a lot of talent on National singing day just like last year. We really need some offensive linemen and a rb Foster as our starting Rb next year no thank you he's a versatile stud but he's not an every down back. Need linebackers to not impressed with the new JC pick ups Graham got. http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=5768509 this guy is really high on you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regent it's pretty much certain Curtis is going to UW. With Arizona only has 1 scholarship left rumors is he told Arizona he won't be taking there scholarship. They will try and make it a surprise by having it look like he's going to Arizona but he's going to UW.

Status
Not open for further replies.