• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ted Millers PAC12 power rankings

10. USC: We'll get our first look at Orgeron's Trojans on Thursday night against Arizona. A strong performance could reintroduce USC to the South Division race and make the Notre Dame visit the next weekend intriguing.

And no changes to the bowl projections:
New Era Pinstripe Bowl (Dec. 28): USC vs. American

Hey, USC Moved up 2 spots and didn't even have to play a game. :yahoo:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cripes you Arizona peeps. I was joking.

Not a joke, Mamba. As I said before, you are contributing to delinquency or maybe enabling the ultimate troll posing as a high school jackass.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'd almost rather listen to Jahii ramble then you Quacks and Huskies chirping at each other. As painful as it sounds.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit nit picking, Mamba.
In BB there is only one PAC12 Conference Champ and it's decided by the best Conference record!

We can nit pick at it all we want NN but the Ducks were simply the PAC12 Tournament Champs and not the Conference Champs!

Last year it was the Bruins! :yahoo:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf basketball.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please everyone schedules this way
ASU had Sac State this season
Northern Arizona, Missouri and Illinois last year
UC Davis Missouri and Illinois the year before
Portland State, Northern Arizona in 2010? at least oregon never had 2 FCS schools in 1 season.
Idaho and ULM in 09
Northern Arizona and UNLV in 08 and they lost to UNLV?

They do, I agree. Most every team, every conference. The only thing missing is honesty. Why make excuses then. Why play schools that might beat you, or not make you look invincible, and give you a chance to run up your stats to lead the country (i.e. Mariota has more rushing yards than the entire PAC 12, etc,), risk injury trying to win a game, and risk letting the experts find you out before the first conference game is played? Stupid to do otherwise. Some criticize, but keep right on going themselves.

We got two in one year because San Jose State cancelled out and went for the Big 10. As much as you
run your mouth about the same thing happening to you guys, why can't you be honest enough to mention that? You could also mention playing two FCS teams cost us a bowl game that year. You might also like to know for future come-backs that each AZ school plays NAU every year as directed by the Board of Regents, period.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do, I agree. Most every team, every conference. The only thing missing is honesty. Why make excuses then. Why play schools that might beat you, or not make you look invincible, and give you a chance to run up your stats to lead the country (i.e. Mariota has more rushing yards than the entire PAC 12, etc,), risk injury trying to win a game, and risk letting the experts find you out before the first conference game is played? Stupid to do otherwise. Some criticize, but keep right on going themselves.

We got two in one year because San Jose State cancelled out and went for the Big 10. As much as you
run your mouth about the same thing happening to you guys, why can't you be honest enough to mention that? You could also mention playing two FCS teams cost us a bowl game that year. You might also like to know for future come-backs that each AZ school plays NAU every year as directed by the Board of Regents, period.

These games that padded Mariota's stats as you say were against a true patsie in Nichols but then Virginia and Tennessee along with 2 conference games of Cal and Colorado. While Virginia and Tennessee are bad right now, there was no way of knowing how bad they would be when these games were set. both these teams are up and down. Virginia was 8-5 2 years ago but 4-8 last season. Tennessee was booked up like 7 years ago and who would expect a traditional power like that to stay down that long? Cal is always up and down and Colorado has just been down for a while but both are still conference teams. what esle would you have Oregon do?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBB prediction

1. Arizona
2. Oregon
3. UCLA
4. Arizona St.
5. Colorado
6. Washington
7. California
8. Stanford
9. Southern California
10. Washington St.
11. Oregon St.
12. Utah

EverybodyDuck

Big Johnson
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If ASU, WSU and UW now count as 3 "quality" wins.......Oregon is going to look amazing by seasons end.

ASU was giving a gift against the Badgers, they took that blessing to Stanford and got curb stomped. Worse yet, they got punked by an unranked ND team. They beat USC, but, it is the same USC who got handled by bottom dweller WSU.

WSU beat Cal, as if that is anything to write home about. WSU barely ranks spoiler material in the North Division. Watch how Oregon crushes them in two weeks.

UW? The same team that claims they have the best TE in the Country who at clutch time drops the most important pass he has ever been thrown? That UW? Granted, UW is possibly better than ASU and WSU, but not by much. UW has horrible special teams, no discipline, and a D-line that will get collapsed by Oregon.

Gameday knows this will be a blowout, but they want to use this week as an opportunity to showcase Oregon to the Country this year. The Ducks will deliver with the spotlight on.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:what: holy crap, like 10 pages since last night.

Did they post the pick'em champ yet? QUOTEDon't feel like surfing 1000 posts to see.[/]
All last week, there were 10 pages/day of UW fans telling UO fans "We're better than you are" with UO fans replying "No, we're better than you are". Occasionally a USC fan breaking in to ask if he can play. :L To answer your question, not yet.

And you meanies wouldn't let me!!:bawling:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Both the Los Angeles PAC12 schools have NEVER played an FCS school in ANY season!

Sooooo .... maybe not everyone! :yahoo:

The posts concerned creampuffs, not necessarily FCS teams. In your case New Mexico State might be considered a creampuff, wouldn't you think?

EverybodyDuck

Big Johnson
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T12,

Last time you guys were ranked #1 didn't work out too good.

Seriously, when you guys going to get serious about getting a coach? And, no, contacting Dungy through his pastor doesn't count.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf basketball.
At first I said the same damn thing!:lol:
But after 1 full week of

Ducks ~ v ~ Dubbs

And another week ahead....

Your mind starts to wander.

You follow CBB 4D20? Well beside March maddness?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T12,

Last time you guys were ranked #1 didn't work out too good.

Seriously, when you guys going to get serious about getting a coach? And, no, contacting Dungy through his pastor doesn't count.

Would have worked out great if not for having to play the games!!:lol:

Turns out that contacting Dungy (as well as the Broncos) was not done by USC, but rather by someone claiming to represent USC!!

As for the coaching hunt. It will be conducted as quietly as possible out of respect to the current team and coaches as well as the teams and coaching staff's of those coaches who may currently be employed.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have worked out great if not for having to play the games!!:lol:

Turns out that contacting Dungy (as well as the Broncos) was not done by USC, but rather by someone claiming to represent USC!!

As for the coaching hunt. It will be conducted as quietly as possible out of respect to the current team and coaches as well as the teams and coaching staff's of those coaches who may currently be employed.

Your words? :noidea:

Cause that was very politically phrased! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.