• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my 13 year old told me this...:L

What do you call a lesbian dinosaur???

lickalotapuss
Yeah and the gay dino is a Humpasoreass.

Here's one...

How do you get a former ASU football player off your porch?

Pay him for the pizza.

:laugh3:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny-gif-Bruce-Lee-laughing_zpsc74b6890.gif

this-guy-i-love-this-guy-drunk-baby-meme.jpg

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and the gay dino is a Humpasoreass.

Here's one...

How do you get a former ASU football player off your porch?

Pay him for the pizza.

:laugh3:

Keith Poole works for dominos. One of the best deliverers in AZ. Employee of the month.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I be there too? I mean it is duck hunting season and rain is sure to fall...I'll bring my 12 gauge and a few boxes of shells. Sure no one would mind if I touched off a few dozen rounds with Corso nearby....well maybe thats not the pond I should be hunting by next weekender. Nevermind...:laugh3:

Carryon...

Kinda Ironic: Duck season in the state of Washington does officially open on Oct 12th!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real question here because my memory isn't what it once was, but when was the last time Oregon put a QB of any starting relevance in the NFL? Wasn't Joey supposed to be the next big NFL QB from there? I honestly can't recall any that have been starters. Can you all help me out?

Dan Fouts?:whistle:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, however the Bruins have had a home and away over the last 6 years with BYU, Texas, Tennessee, Kansas State, Houston and Nebraska!

Yeah and for everyone getting on Oregon's nuts about schedules they have had Tennessee, Virginia, Boise Purdue and Utah(before joining conf) and the 1 off with LSU. and yes this is where I will say in that last 6 years Kansas State bailed on Oregon.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:what: holy crap, like 10 pages since last night.

Did they post the pick'em champ yet? Don't feel like surfing 1000 posts to see.

NativeWebfoot

Live to race-Race to live
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did they post the pick'em champ yet? QUOTEDon't feel like surfing 1000 posts to see.[/]
All last week, there were 10 pages/day of UW fans telling UO fans "We're better than you are" with UO fans replying "No, we're better than you are". Occasionally a USC fan breaking in to ask if he can play. :L To answer your question, not yet.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did they post the pick'em champ yet? QUOTEDon't feel like surfing 1000 posts to see.[/]
All last week, there were 10 pages/day of UW fans telling UO fans "We're better than you are" with UO fans replying "No, we're better than you are". Occasionally a USC fan breaking in to ask if he can play. :L To answer your question, not yet.
You can't talk to us like that, we are better than you. :happyshake:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Native, the difference here is I'm sure 50% of the last 10 pages were Jahii talking up a storm about nothing. At least someone gets entertained with dogs and ducks fighting. :noidea:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC12 AP rankings

2) Oregon
5) Stanford
11) UCLA
16) Washington

votes received: ASU (3)

Nice to see the polls still showing respect to Washington after the loss only dropping us one spot.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ted Millers PAC12 power rankings

1. Stanford: The Cardinal now have three quality conference wins -- Arizona State, Washington State and Washington -- so they now have by far the Pac-12's best résumé. Oregon gets to show its stuff against a common opponent (the Huskies) on Saturday, thereby allowing the Pac-12 blog to employ the "Transitive Property of College Football" for next week's Power Rankings. (Note: Kevin Gemmell VEHEMENTLY disagrees ranking Stanford over Oregon. He wants Ducks fans to know he is very impressed with Oregon becoming the first team since 1885 to score 50-plus points in its first five games.)

2. Oregon: As expected, Oregon rolled over Colorado. But that game ended the poor-to-middling early schedule. Going forward, the Ducks get to showcase themselves as national title contenders -- and QB Marcus Mariota as a Heisman Trophy contender -- starting with their good friends in Seattle.

3. Washington: The Huskies can't lick their wounds too long. Oregon is coming. The Ducks have beaten the Huskies nine straight times by at least 17 points. It is likely you will hear and/or read that more than once this week.

4. UCLA: While the Bruins shouldn't overlook pass-happy California, their first major conference test comes in two weeks at Stanford. A week later, they get Oregon. Win one -- or both! -- and UCLA goes from merely a good, top-15 team to something else entirely. At this point, by the way, it feels like you could draw a line here to separate the Pac-12 into two categories.

5. Arizona State: There was a strong dose of "same old Sun Devils" with the flat performance against Notre Dame at AT&T Stadium. Yes, it was a blown opportunity. While the loss doesn't count in the conference race, it does serve to significantly demote the Sun Devils' national esteem. Colorado comes to Tempe on Saturday. Then Washington does.

6. Oregon State: The first big question for the Beavers is how healthy they will be coming out of their off week. The second big question is an interesting trip to Washington State. The winner will take a big step forward in the North Division pecking order.

7. Utah: No, Utes, it doesn't get any easier with Stanford coming to town. The big issue will be how well QB Travis Wilson bounces back after a six-interception game in their tough loss to UCLA. The Cardinal defense is not typically the sort that sends a get-well card.

8. Arizona: The Wildcats are coming off a bye, which means they should be well rested. On the downside, they visit USC -- also coming off a bye -- in its first post-Lane Kiffin game. That means the Wildcats not only will get a team that might be inspired by a change of leadership to the fiery Ed Orgeron -- it also might have some tricks up its sleeves.

9. Washington State: The Cougars' win at California gave them firm separation from the bottom fourth of the conference. A win over the Beavers would push them into the middle. It hasn't been legitimate to speculate about that since 2007.

10. USC: We'll get our first look at Orgeron's Trojans on Thursday night against Arizona. A strong performance could reintroduce USC to the South Division race and make the Notre Dame visit the next weekend intriguing.

11. Colorado: The past two weeks have brought the Buffaloes back to Earth. They played hard and well in spurts against Oregon State and Oregon, but the top-to-bottom talent just isn't there. It will be interesting to see if they show the same fire at Arizona State, which should be angry and is a different team at home.

12. California: The schedule is ridiculous and injuries have piled up, but the Bears also have been sloppy on both sides of the ball. Game 3 of nine consecutive weeks of football is at UCLA. So yeah, the hits just keep coming -- another highly ranked foe. Sonny Dykes' first season is shaping up like a long one.

And no changes to the bowl projections:

VIZIO BCS National Championship (Jan. 6, 2014): Oregon vs. BCS
Rose Bowl Game Presented by VIZIO (Jan. 1, 2014): Stanford vs. Big Ten
Valero Alamo Bowl (Dec. 30): UCLA vs. Big 12
Holiday Bowl (Dec. 30): Washington vs. Big 12
Hyundai Sun Bowl (Dec. 31): Arizona State vs. ACC
Las Vegas Bowl (Dec. 21): Arizona vs. MWC
Fight Hunger Bowl (Dec. 27): Oregon State vs. BYU
Gildan New Mexico Bowl (Dec. 21): Washington State vs. MWC
New Era Pinstripe Bowl (Dec. 28): USC vs. American
Heart of Dallas Bowl (Jan. 1, 2014): Utah vs. Conference USA

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RegentDenali you should do power rankings for quarterbacks as well. I don't know we have so many good QBs in this conference it would be interesting to see everyone's opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.