• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 5,000 Posts Thread for a 2017 Flyers Stanley Cup

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So with Mason having a 0-8-0 record against the Devils, do you play him or give him a rest? Not sure you can afford another hiccup but it is interesting?

I would rest him. He can't play every game, it's just not feasible. Also, we truly shouldn't need him. The Devils have lost 10 straight and Kinkaid is in net. They are dressing several Ahl players too. We should crush them no matter who we start in net, with all due respect. And if we can't beat them, then we have no business thinking we're a playoff team.

We're just hoping the Jets beat the Islanders, the Jackets beat the Panthers and Tampa/Toronto don't go to overtime.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rest him. He can't play every game, it's just not feasible. Also, we truly shouldn't need him. The Devils have lost 10 straight and Kinkaid is in net. They are dressing several Ahl players too. We should crush them no matter who we start in net, with all due respect. And if we can't beat them, then we have no business thinking we're a playoff team.

We're just hoping the Jets beat the Islanders, the Jackets beat the Panthers and Tampa/Toronto don't go to overtime.

Yea the only thing about this is we have a tendency to make these players look like starters lol. I hear ya we should have no problem if we play hard and bring our A game. Focus is the key though.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea the only thing about this is we have a tendency to make these players look like starters lol. I hear ya we should have no problem if we play hard and bring our A game. Focus is the key though.

There's no excuse for not being ready to play tonight. We need absolutely every single point we can get, plus these guys somehow embarrassed us in the first two meetings this season. We should be fired up for revenge.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no excuse for not being ready to play tonight. We need absolutely every single point we can get, plus these guys somehow embarrassed us in the first two meetings this season. We should be fired up for revenge.
If we dont come out fired up after the way they beat us the last couple of times trades need to happen over the summer.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other teams are signing players from college. I know Pitt had a real good signing and Columbus is close to signing a 6'5 200 pound forward that shoots lefty. trivia:What team do we know who needs size and a left winger??? Are we going to sign any of these guys?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only complaint I have about last nights game is the damn announcers.......

NBC sucks ass.....

When these two jackoffs started stroking the Pens power play, I thought, Dickhead, comparing anyone's pawer play against our penalty kill is like bragging about getting a hole in one and the Grand Canyon is the hole......

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we dont come out fired up after the way they beat us the last couple of times trades need to happen over the summer.

I agree, there's nothing left to do but win, that's where their mindset needs to be, you have to leave it all on the ice every game!

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other teams are signing players from college. I know Pitt had a real good signing and Columbus is close to signing a 6'5 200 pound forward that shoots lefty. trivia:What team do we know who needs size and a left winger??? Are we going to sign any of these guys?

There's a lot of good college players out there, hopefully they take a look at one or two.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NBC sucks ass.....

When these two jackoffs started stroking the Pens power play, I thought, Dickhead, comparing anyone's pawer play against our penalty kill is like bragging about getting a hole in one and the Grand Canyon is the hole......

Music:D

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NBC sucks ass.....

I was so happy the Flyers were winning i dont even notice.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I was reading the pre-game hype and it said he would make a game time decision. Have you heard otherwise?

No, the link I use its still saying unconfirmed.....

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Si it seems that we continue to struggle against the Devils for whatever reason? It's unreal.