• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 5,000 Posts for a Flyers Stanley Cup in 2016 Thread!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Psych-Ward. I am like the conflagration of factors that are coming together to provide a huge boost in motivation for the Flyers to come and just kick some Caps ass!!

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would I like to see us take the Cup, oh fuck yea......

But just being here has spoken miles about this team. They took everything the critics said and shoved it right up there asses.
Now they are saying we don't have it to get it done against the Caps, well let's just see!!! Who knows, maybe next week we'll get to hand the critics another middle finger to put up their asses.

Fuck them all, this team has faced serious adversity this year and fought like Hell to get through it.....
Now faced with more obstacles, and an even bigger desire to win, let's see who's ass the critics will be kissing next week!!!!!

GO FLYERS!!!!!!
Eat shit doubters!!!!!

30 seconds in...Lol

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would I like to see us take the Cup, oh fuck yea......

But just being here has spoken miles about this team. They took everything the critics said and shoved it right up there asses.
Now they are saying we don't have it to get it done against the Caps, well let's just see!!! Who knows, maybe next week we'll get to hand the critics another middle finger to put up their asses.

Fuck them all, this team has faced serious adversity this year and fought like Hell to get through it.....
Now faced with more obstacles, and an even bigger desire to win, let's see who's ass the critics will be kissing next week!!!!!

GO FLYERS!!!!!!
Eat shit doubters!!!!!
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article stated that Gostisbehere is really needing the break lasgop. I think he played his backside off this season and he's a little banged-up. I hope he is reading to go for the caps series. We need his explosiveness and energy.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article stated that Gostisbehere is really needing the break lasgop. I think he played his backside off this season and he's a little banged-up. I hope he is reading to go for the caps series. We need his explosiveness and energy.[/QUO

u
The article stated that Gostisbehere is really needing the break lasgop. I think he played his backside off this season and he's a little banged-up. I hope he is reading to go for the caps series. We need his explosiveness and energy.

Ghost fits thus team in so many ways. And I think he'll put in the extra to do everything and anything to get this done.

I love watching when he first came up no one paid him any mind, he cocks that stick now and all them fuckers jump to alert now! !!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The official odds are a bunch of BS. What were our "odds" of winning the Cup before the season?

Well, our very first odds to win the Cup for this season were 66/1 and only four teams had longer odds than us. Now we're at 33/1 and obviously 14 teams have longer odds. Still disrespected though.

Fuck em, let them disrespect us. So when we kick the shit out of them they can sit there and ADMIT TO EVERYONE, "THE FLYERS ARE FOR REAL!!!"

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had an analyst on the NHL network and now he is giving the series at least 6 games. This chameleons are just plain sickening and full of shit when and how they change on a dime to save their asses!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had an analyst on the NHL network and now he is giving the series at least 6 games. This chameleons are just plain sickening and full of shit when and how they change on a dime to save their asses!

They can match all the stats they want, they can match player vs player shit, but you can't measure heart, determination, or will.
This team has over come the coaching change (the one the critics said it would take us a couple of years to get in sync with), They have over come being so far out of it the critics had us written off at mid-season.....
Well fuck all them know nothing idiots.... This team has exemplified Professional in more ways than one!!!
And with the heart this team has and the team losing Ed, you better believe this team has more to prove than these dumbass critics can even think of measuring.....

Seriously, it's one big joke. I have to listen to the shit damn near every year being a Steeler fan..... Defense is to old, Ben can't get it done anymore..... It's all bullshit. Critics don't know shit.... If they know who is going to win this and who is going to win that, then why the fuck even play the games..... Because critics don't know shit!!!!

Go Flyers!!!!

Fuck off to the doubters!!!!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can match all the stats they want, they can match player vs player shit, but you can't measure heart, determination, or will.
This team has over come the coaching change (the one the critics said it would take us a couple of years to get in sync with), They have over come being so far out of it the critics had us written off at mid-season.....
Well fuck all them know nothing idiots.... This team has exemplified Professional in more ways than one!!!
And with the heart this team has and the team losing Ed, you better believe this team has more to prove than these dumbass critics can even think of measuring.....

Seriously, it's one big joke. I have to listen to the shit damn near every year being a Steeler fan..... Defense is to old, Ben can't get it done anymore..... It's all bullshit. Critics don't know shit.... If they know who is going to win this and who is going to win that, then why the fuck even play the games..... Because critics don't know shit!!!!

Go Flyers!!!!

Fuck off to the doubters!!!!
"Cant measure heart" You couldn't have said it about this team better than that.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Couts is out for 2 weeks.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can definitely say Laughton is no Coots but I think if we hold serve at home but we gotta get the PP going and take the first one tonight.

We definitely need to take them to school tonight, Broad Street Bully style!!!

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay out of the box, but when we are killing a penalty, you can't leave OV wide open for a one-timer. I don't care who else we have to leave open instead. That 3rd goal given up on Saturday by our second group of penalty killers was inexcusable.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay out of the box, but when we are killing a penalty, you can't leave OV wide open for a one-timer. I don't care who else we have to leave open instead. That 3rd goal given up on Saturday by our second group of penalty killers was inexcusable.

Scoring on the PP would be helpful also. All comes down to special teams IMO.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interestingly, Washington has made the playoffs 25 times since created in 1974 and they have never had a 3-0 lead in a series, let alone swept a team.

This is partly why I expect to win tonight.