• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 5,000 Posts for a Flyers Stanley Cup in 2016 Thread!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Gee start off really slow every year or is it my imagination?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Gee start off really slow every year or is it my imagination?
True it's not that he's not working out there but he gets 0 bounces and seems to be fighting up hill. Jake same thing...

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G does typically start really slow. It's part of the reason the team usually starts really slow. The D and goaltending is keeping them in games right now though, once they get it rolling on offense they'll be good to go I think.

It'd be nice to get it rolling against the B's tonight..

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G does typically start really slow. It's part of the reason the team usually starts really slow. The D and goaltending is keeping them in games right now though, once they get it rolling on offense they'll be good to go I think.

Matt Beleskey is out and Patrice Bergeron is questionable so maybe those guys being out will help

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It would be nice if we could have Gee and his line along with the D and the goaltending rolling all at once.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, if anyone questions what Claude Giroux means to this team, you can view the goal he scored in the third period last night and what it did for the team moving forward.

When he is going, we can beat anyone. He is the heart and soul of the team. There is zero question about it.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Couts could miss a few gamesand no idea whats up with Schenn. Does Vinny make an appearance. I don't think they would call anyone up before he gets a shot.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, if anyone questions what Claude Giroux means to this team, you can view the goal he scored in the third period last night and what it did for the team moving forward.

When he is going, we can beat anyone. He is the heart and soul of the team. There is zero question about it.
I don't think anyone questions this but they need to figure out how to get him going early in the season. Hopefully last night was his wake-up call. No team can afford to sleep through the first ten games and he's driving the bus.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what to make of this? It sort of pisses me off because I believe if this shitbag was still with the Flyers, he would be serving a suspension. How is this not a suspension? You can't possibly justify this.What a joke. Rinaldo has a reputation of dirty play, much like Matt Cooke. The league needs to get rid of these guys.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what to make of this? It sort of pisses me off because I believe if this shitbag was still with the Flyers, he would be serving a suspension. How is this not a suspension? You can't possibly justify this.What a joke. Rinaldo has a reputation of dirty play, much like Matt Cooke. The league needs to get rid of these guys.
Total double standard when it comes to the Flyers. Without a doubt he would be suspended if he was still a Flyer.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how they support the call of charging as made by the referee on the ice, but later say that "for the purposes of supplemental discipline, this is not charging."

While the hit doesn't look as vicious to me now as it did in real time, I think they are ignoring the fact that Rinaldo does appear to launch himself upwards, make head (or chin) contact and hit a player that is already engaged with another player (and therefore somewhat defenseless).

To me, it's still an absolute joke that there was no suspension, especially when given the obvious history that Zac has with these matters.