• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Next Three

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One down, two to go

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everyone Noon.....I predicted wildcard.....
With the defense we had last season and the addition of Roquan Smith,wrs,a te and better play by Trubisky,lead me to believe we have that typre of team.....But now our defense has been average,Trubiskys wild throws and ints,Howard being a disappointment,I'm not sure anymore.....Its not like we are playing the best teams out there Miami.....And don't say NE is/was,because if 87 was playing,that games not close.......

Gronk being present has never made that team better and that's a flat fact.

You know what's also a fact? If we don't give up two SPT's TD's we're in control of that game.

We are the best team in football not named the LA Rams. We've had a double digit lead in each game we lost. This young team will learn to close those out.

See ya in the post-season, Wood.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk being present has never made that team better and that's a flat fact.

You know what's also a fact? If we don't give up two SPT's TD's we're in control of that game.

We are the best team in football not named the LA Rams. We've had a double digit lead in each game we lost. This young team will learn to close those out.

See ya in the post-season, Wood.

bullshit!!!!

ya,because you know we would have stopped Tom Brady...……

You know what is a fact...……..With those two tds given up by our special teams,NE would have used up app another 10 minutes of clock and that leaves Trubisky on the bench...…...Which would have left trubiskys numbers less than what they were………..Rich...…..lmao

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're never going to convince the monkey. He literally has no clue what he is watching. One of the best TEs in the game wouldn't have made a difference? We would have been in control of the game had our STs not given up 2 TDs? We were one yard away from winning the game (as opposed to tying the game)? It's a neverending rhetoric of ignorance.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're never going to convince the monkey. He literally has no clue what he is watching. One of the best TEs in the game wouldn't have made a difference? We would have been in control of the game had our STs not given up 2 TDs? We were one yard away from winning the game (as opposed to tying the game)? It's a neverending rhetoric of ignorance.

You kmow,I really love arguing with this guy...………...he gets his panties in a bunch so bad,he has to bring out name calling to try to prove a point,and I could give two shits about what anyone has to say here...…..Its a message board for chrysakes…….And yet he calls someone else a crybaby...……..Go figure...…...:rolleyes2:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You kmow,I really love arguing with this guy...………...he gets his panties in a bunch so bad,he has to bring out name calling to try to prove a point,and I could give two shits about what anyone has to say here...…..Its a message board for chrysakes…….And yet he calls someone else a crybaby...……..Go figure...…...:rolleyes2:

Wow... I hadn't checked back on this thread. You really got your feelings hurt, huh? I don't really understand why you took that so hard. lol... Quite a mild post, to be honest.

2 down, 1 to go Woody

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel pretty good about these three. At least, the first two. I'm not sure what Detroit is yet... but at home. I still like us more than I do them.

I think the D has a couple bounce back performances vs lackluster offenses in NYJ and BUF. I think the team is fully aware that it's time to f'n go.

I also think Mack should sit if he is as hobbled as he was vs NE still. I think the D is still good enough to win vs New York at home without him.

God, I'm good :nono:

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has really made me happy in these past two games is that our defense is back on track. Got lost there for a couple of games, but they seem to be back and as mean as ever. If Mack can return next week and hopefully 100% at that, there's no stopping them. This is an aggressive, fast, and deep unit. I don't care what the stats show, this is a top 3 defense in the NFL.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has really made me happy in these past two games is that our defense is back on track. Got lost there for a couple of games, but they seem to be back and as mean as ever. If Mack can return next week and hopefully 100% at that, there's no stopping them. This is an aggressive, fast, and deep unit. I don't care what the stats show, this is a top 3 defense in the NFL.
I think you are correct, sir.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, if anything... these games were great for the D's confidence. Which may have been reeling after MIA and NE.

Two rough games... one vs Brady and the Pats who have been unstoppable. These things happen.

Looking forward to seeing Mack back with this unit. Resting him proved to be smart.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... I hadn't checked back on this thread. You really got your feelings hurt, huh? I don't really understand why you took that so hard. lol... Quite a mild post, to be honest.

2 down, 1 to go Woody

Still the same ol`dumb shit...……...Not knowing what youre talking about...………your drivel is boring.:ranger:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lets not start getting too excited here having beaten two terrible teams which everybody on this forum predicted the Bears would beat. This next game against the Lions will tell alot, and the 5 games after that will define the season.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not start getting too excited here having beaten two terrible teams which everybody on this forum predicted the Bears would beat. This next game against the Lions will tell alot, and the 5 games after that will define the season.
While I agree in general with what you say, aren't good teams supposed to beat the bad ones? Should we not be happy that our team performs the way it did against lesser competition these past two games? We only get 16 cracks at a shot for the postseason. Good teams take advantage when opportunities present themselves.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Going against a struggling rook and the dumpster fire that is Nate Peterman will do that.

Let's see if we can follow Minnesota's blueprint vs Stafford.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree in general with what you say, aren't good teams supposed to beat the bad ones? Should we not be happy that our team performs the way it did against lesser competition these past two games? We only get 16 cracks at a shot for the postseason. Good teams take advantage when opportunities present themselves.

Not saying we shouldn't be happy but I'm just putting things into perspective. Even average teams should beat the bad teams. That Miami loss was terrible and it's going to bite us in the end. We need to atleast get a split with Detroit and Minny which I'm not confident we'll be able to do.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying we shouldn't be happy but I'm just putting things into perspective. Even average teams should beat the bad teams. That Miami loss was terrible and it's going to bite us in the end. We need to atleast get a split with Detroit and Minny which I'm not confident we'll be able to do.
Fair enough. Can't say I'm reeking with overconfidence that we can take care of business in these next three games. But hell, what's the point of being a fan if you can't believe each week that your team can win a game? We may not be elite yet, but we're certainly not the pushovers we've been the past 5 years. I like our chances, particularly this Sunday.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. Can't say I'm reeking with overconfidence that we can take care of business in these next three games. But hell, what's the point of being a fan if you can't believe each week that your team can win a game? We may not be elite yet, but we're certainly not the pushovers we've been the past 5 years. I like our chances, particularly this Sunday.

I am rather confident about this Sunday.

Still confident, but lesser so in the game vs Minnesota. We typically do well vs them at Soldier Field, though.

I actually might feel the worst about the Thanksgiving game. The SNF game vs MIN will be huge and it will be physical. Flexing it to Sunday Night gave us an absurdly quick turnaround for a road divisional game.

Late Sunday to early Thursday is even worse than the usual Sunday afternoon to TNF turnaround.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am rather confident about this Sunday.

Still confident, but lesser so in the game vs Minnesota. We typically do well vs them at Soldier Field, though.

I actually might feel the worst about the Thanksgiving game. The SNF game vs MIN will be huge and it will be physical. Flexing it to Sunday Night gave us an absurdly quick turnaround for a road divisional game.

Late Sunday to early Thursday is even worse than the usual Sunday afternoon to TNF turnaround.
I bolded the above because I feel the exact same way. The Lions tend to be especially dangerous on T-Day when their chances of being in the playoffs are slim or none. If they are all but out of the race by then, they'll have nothing to lose. Yeah, and the one drawback to the flex change game against Minny is exactly what you stated.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got em

:)