• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Lions Den

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....DeF.Coord. should be fired too....!

Nah I don't feel that way Momma. Mayhew gave Lombardi more toys while letting him keep last years toys. Yet he took five pieces away from Austin on defense and has also been without his second best toy from last year. Not going to get same results when 75% of the front four are replaced by rookies and scrubs.

Still, no excuses. Take Brady and Gronk and few others away. Would you expect success? This is what Austin is facing with no Suh, Levy, GJ, Mosley and Fairley.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I don't feel that way Momma. Mayhew gave Lombardi more toys while letting him keep last years toys. Yet he took five pieces away from Austin on defense and has also been without his second best toy from last year. Not going to get same results when 75% of the front four are replaced by rookies and scrubs.

Still, no excuses. Take Brady and Gronk and few others away. Would you expect success? This is what Austin is facing with no Suh, Levy, GJ, Mosley and Fairley.
Lol,.....Belichick could put a high school team together and beat your fkkn team...!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon Marge, Have mercy on them, for they don't know what they are doing
.....I took them, Atlanta,jets on my other pool,.......all done with them, bunch of fkkn frauds.....esp. Atlanta....!

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayhew must be in a horror movie.

"Because when you're in a horror movie, you make poor decisions. It's what you do."

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's watching live UFC?