• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Lions Den

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this belongs here.

Laying in bed watching SNF. My roommate on the road is sound asleep. We bring fans with us as it drowns out noise in hotels. Well, most noises. This fugga just farted out of blue and it was so loud I jumped. Best and worst part is the fans then took over. Good lord gerdy...

This sumbidge just lost 10 PSI.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty this is the guy I was speaking of I nicknamed green mile the day he hired in. Big ole brotha who only wears overalls. Going to get some fiber in his diet, yet. He's killing me tonight. Moved the fans angles, no luck.
He's real tired Bause. Dawg tired.

Hahahaha.

Sorry, I love John Cofeyand the way he talks. And his overalls.

That Percy though, I get angry just thinking of that POS.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I see one more bubble screen, I think I'll puke.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I see one more bubble screen, I think I'll puke.

Nightmare flashbacks of Joey Blue Skies rifling off check down after check down to Schleshenger.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nightmare flashbacks of Joey Blue Skies rifling off check down after check down to Schleshenger.

I wasn't clear.

Today's NFL is bubble screen, 5 yard crossing route, flag, 5 yard out route (gotta go under the screen to see if he had control, both feet down, completed the process, etc.), flag (1st and goal at the 1), TD, commercial, kickoff, commercial, RB screen, quick slant, flag, with a few running plays and more flags mixed in, not to mention the one minute of commercials the announcer plugs after they've supposedly come back to the game. It's monotonous as hell.

Add to that, I'm a fan of a franchise that no successful and experienced coach wants to work for, no free agents other than over-the-hill last pay day types wants to play for, and a bunch of women on a lark are running.
Mayhew will scapegoat Lombardi, and they will buy it.

:rant: over.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't clear.

Today's NFL is bubble screen, 5 yard crossing route, flag, 5 yard out route (gotta go under the screen to see if he had control, both feet down, completed the process, etc.), flag (1st and goal at the 1), TD, commercial, kickoff, commercial, RB screen, quick slant, flag, with a few running plays and more flags mixed in, not to mention the one minute of commercials the announcer plugs after they've supposedly come back to the game. It's monotonous as hell.

Add to that, I'm a fan of a franchise that no successful and experienced coach wants to work for, no free agents other than over-the-hill last pay day types wants to play for, and a bunch of women on a lark are running.
Mayhew will scapegoat Lombardi, and they will buy it.

:rant: over.

Wanna know how bad the Lions are?

The Dolphins TE coach has more NFL wins over 3 games than Caldwell has over the last 9.

Think about that for a second.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanna know how bad the Lions are?

The Dolphins TE coach has more NFL wins over 3 games than Caldwell has over the last 9.

Think about that for a second.

My biggest fear is that Caldwell won't allow the OC change to make a difference. That he'll hamstring Cooter.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to live in commercial land. In commercial land, you can be terminally ill, and still always be having a great time.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd at 2am. Nice.