• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Lions are going backwards

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detriot-Lions-Have-Most-Expensive-Beer.jpg

I'm not only the President and CEO of the Realist club, I'm also a member.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure you're the founding member.

(Does that broad feed you also?)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody, I mean NO-Buh-DY... Has ever poured beer in my mouth when Im too drunk to use my arms.

Prolly cuz I was wrong about Teddy....

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you guys talk a lot of smack and act very sure of a lot of things, while simultaneously trashing those of us who don't share your opinions. Funny thing is that when you put those statements in print they don't go away and can end up proving you very wrong once the season unfolds...

Absolutely PRICELESS that TP would make this statement. Why don't you bump some of your gems? Since you seem to want to do that to others? Hell -- I don't even have to go too far back -- how did your NE prediction workout after calling people dense for saying Detroit would get blown out? Or maybe you can explain how Detroit's offense has struggled so mightily this year when they had one of the best OL's in the NFL and one of the best RB duo's in the NFL coming into the season? When you add in the #3 WR (I believe that is what you called Ebron) we drafted at #10 overall to Calvin and Tate. Detroit should be unstoppable on offense.

If you want to gloat and pick at other posters on the board -- make sure you haven't made numerous ridiculous comments that can be thrown back in your face.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure as hell will not bump my playoff thread. Man was way I off on my picks:L

Really look back at last years collapse, pretty hard not to go forward this year.

Rob is usually right more often than not when talking football. Why I tried to get him back. Not for this shit, I told him this shit would happen though.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This old shit needs to go to the little archive room in the sky...and no I don't mean the cloud were dumbs celebrities keep their naked pictures.

I don't need to be reminded of my previous objections and predictions!

Sorry Mr Caldwell I besmirched your good reputation when I was pissed the Lions hired you! And my 7-9 prediction just goes to further show you that I am in need of faith!

Their I preemptively came clean on two old threads that may make a reappearance!

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, much appreciated.

Some of you guys talk a lot of smack and act very sure of a lot of things, while simultaneously trashing those of us who don't share your opinions. Funny thing is that when you put those statements in print they don't go away and can end up proving you very wrong once the season unfolds...

Hahahahaha, this guy. The guy thats been wrong more than anyone else in the past five years, hilarious. Keep trolling for arguments man, your shit never gets old.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detriot-Lions-Have-Most-Expensive-Beer.jpg

I'm not only the President and CEO of the Realist club, I'm also a member.

Yeah, and you tend to be right much more often than the other guy, and oh you dont act like a baby and bitch and moan and start dumbass arguments every time you disagree with someone.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of upset babies in this thread whining that they are get called out on their bullshit preseason predictions. Lol.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure you're the founding member.

(Does that broad feed you also?)

Im 97 percent sure I was the first to use the term realist on here, than it blew up. Give credit where credits due. Of course, I dont spend all of my time resurrecting old threads for keeping it real but Im usually spot on with my assessment of the team every year. Although when Im wrong I dont have a problem admitting it. Too bad others on here cant. All of us have been wrong on here and all of us have been right on here in the past. Anyone thats cherry picking old threads to show they were "right" has some serious insecurity issues, probably because they are almost always wrong. Anyhow, done on this thread. God.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rob is usually right more often than not when talking football. Why I tried to get him back. Not for this shit, I told him this shit would happen though.

Haters gonna hate.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im 97 percent sure I was the first to use the term realist on here, than it blew up. Give credit where credits due. Of course, I dont spend all of my time resurrecting old threads for keeping it real but Im usually spot on with my assessment of the team every year. Although when Im wrong I dont have a problem admitting it. Too bad others on here cant. All of us have been wrong on here and all of us have been right on here in the past. Anyone thats cherry picking old threads to show they were "right" has some serious insecurity issues, probably because they are almost always wrong. Anyhow, done on this thread. God.

I'll take yer word for it.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand it. Any talk of the defense not being nearly as bad as everyone thought was flamed. He might stir some shit, but TP gets more flak than anyone on this board, Rob when he went on a douche rampage excluded.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Douche Rampage would make an excellent name for a punk band.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: trashing those of us who don't share your opinions.
Hammerdown...most of this crew has been together(trashing those who don't share opinions) for a long time. Closing in on 10 years now. Its the status quo. I would expect nothing less to have your past predictions thrown in your face. Its all in good fun.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were all dicks!

EST. Since 1897.....Err I mean since the internet came around and let us be dicks..:suds: