• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

List of Demands for the 2021 Season

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are a list of my demands that I need the Pittsburgh Steelers to do during the offseason:

1. Fire Offensive Coordinator Randy Fichtner
2. Fire Defensive Coordinator Keith Butler
3. Fire Defensive Backs Coach Tom Bradley
4. Cut Matt Feiler
5. Cut Alejandro Villenueva
6. Cut Ben Roethlisberger if he refuses to retire at the end of the season
7. Make at least ONE big free agent signing. Preferably either a WR (Corey Davis, Allen Robinson or Sammy Watkins), TE (Trey Burton, Robert Tonyan or Dan Arnold) or DE/DT (Romeo Okwara or Solomon Thomas)
8. With number 7 said, do not sign James Conner or JuJu Smith-Schuster.
9. Draft a RB in the first round of the 2021 NFL Draft. (Najee Harris from Bama or Kenny Gainwell from Memphis)
10. Make Mason Rudolph the new starting QB, Joshua Dobbs 2nd string.
11. Put Mike Tomlin on notice. Improve and make improvements week in and week out and get your locker room under control (JuJu's Tik Toks) or it will be your final season as Head Coach of the Steelers. Enough is enough. At some point, it's not the players or the OC/DC's fault. At some point, the blame NEEDS to reach the Head Coach.

There will be more added to this, I just can't think of any others right now.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite the over reaction, since singing praises at 11-0.... from someone whose been a huge tomlin hater...also the rb thing really? Why those guys? Mason the starter based on one game with 1 good half.

quite the flopping man.

Edit: actually the more I read this, the more absurd most of these are...

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite the over reaction, since singing praises at 11-0.... from someone whose been a huge tomlin hater...also the rb thing really? Why those guys? Mason the starter based on one game with 1 good half
I think this is just the bare minimum that should be done. 11-0 was great but then we exposed ourselves for the next 5 games. Mason the starter based on the growth that he showed in his only start this year. I trust him over Dobbs or anyone else that they bring in UNLESS they make a move for DeShaun Watson. That's the ONLY QB that I will accept as the starter over Mason.

James Conner is not the answer at RB and I think it's time we stop pretending he is.
JuJu Smith-Schuster is not a #1 WR and I think it's time we stop pretending that he is.
This should be Ben Roethlisberger's last year and I think it's time we stop pretending that it's not.
Randy Fichtner's firing should be a necessity.
I've never taken this stance before, but after a while, the blame NEEDS to reach the head coach and I think it's time we stop pretending that it shouldn't/won't. At some point, Mike Tomlin needs to be held accountable for this because if you change QBs and OCs and DCs but keep the same Head Coach, it's gonna be the Head Coach on the chopping block.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely absurd. Almost all of it. ALMOST as absurd as the flip flopping .

wtf has mason Rudolph done

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely absurd. Almost all of it. ALMOST as absurd as the flip flopping .

wtf has mason Rudolph done
You can see that he's learned from his mistakes from being a full-time starter and 2 full years to learn behind a HoF QB. Plus, he knows the offense and the playbook. It's a natural fit. He hasn't earned the starting spot, but it's the best choice, I think.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can see that he's learned from his mistakes from being a full-time starter and 2 full years to learn behind a HoF QB. Plus, he knows the offense and the playbook. It's a natural fit. He hasn't earned the starting spot, but it's the best choice, I think.
One good half. Amazing you learned that from a half. Also, it’s wel known Ben doesn’t really mentor mason or have a good relationship with him.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One good half. Amazing you learned that from a half. Also, it’s wel known Ben doesn’t really mentor mason or have a good relationship with him.
Between Mason and every free agent QB, who knows the Steelers offense AND the playbook more? Mason does. The only free agent QB that I would trust more than Mason to run this offense would be DeShaun Watson because he's just an elite athlete, very very smart dude and he's in need of a decent O-Line and an actual coach. And Mason started the whole game last week and I saw very good deep throws that he wouldn't have had the balls to throw last year. I saw progress from a young QB and that should be a bright spot on this season.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I mean no and ever picks up a new playbook, gets a new OC, or new coach. Only start those who have experience with it. No rookies either, they don’t know playbooks.

you learned a ton, in 1/2...guess Taylor heinecke is a starter now too.

fitzmagic is a franchise guy

Chad henne should be a starter

Cj beatheard is a stud...

lota of guys have had a game or two

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I mean no and ever picks up a new playbook, gets a new OC, or new coach. Only start those who have experience with it. No rookies either, they don’t know playbooks.

you learned a ton, in 1/2...guess Taylor heinecke is a starter now too.

fitzmagic is a franchise guy

Chad henne should be a starter

Cj beatheard is a stud...

lota of guys have had a game or two
We will have to agree to disagree.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you force you QB to throw for 68 times you have much bigger problems than your QB....

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will. You’ve also flip flopped on tomlin with every good n bad swing
I have and I'm sure a bunch of fans have as well. Eventually it's gotta lead to the coach. It can't always be the players or coordinators or specialty coaches. At some point, it's gotta be the HC and I think we are nearing that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have and I'm sure a bunch of fans have as well. Eventually it's gotta lead to the coach. It can't always be the players or coordinators or specialty coaches. At some point, it's gotta be the HC and I think we are nearing that.
Yeah, never had a losing year. Better stats than Sean Payton or harbaugh. But those guys rock!

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't judge Mason off his game last week. The Browns secondary isn't good even with Ward and Johnson. With Jackson out there they are one of the worst secondaries in the league.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't judge Mason off his game last week. The Browns secondary isn't good even with Ward and Johnson. With Jackson out there they are one of the worst secondaries in the league.
I'm mainly judging him based on the decision making skills that he has developed and how he's reading defenses and secondaries. The decisions to throw those deep balls wouldn't have come easy or natural to him last year. Glad to see he's grown in that respect.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm mainly judging him based on the decision making skills that he has developed and how he's reading defenses and secondaries. The decisions to throw those deep balls wouldn't have come easy or natural to him last year. Glad to see he's grown in that respect.

He didn't make the mistakes Ben did lol

I will say that.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AVilly can go, so can Feiler, so can Pouncey. Pouncey has been done for years, and is surviving on his past name alone.

JuJu needs to stay. He has maturity issues, but they aren't AB style issues. He love his teammates, loves playing, and he's one of the most reliable players on the team.

Bud can go. That's just acknowledging reality about money and people behind him.

Ben can still throw the ball, but his body can't keep up with his mind. If they can't manage to come away with a QB of the Future, next year is gonna be rough. They need to prepare for next year being a bad year, and just be in that rebuild mindset.