• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

List of Demands for the 2021 Season

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinky fucker probably just wants his poor wife changing his diaper. No better way to do that than playing one more year on this team.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely.

"We need to do something about the OC so what will piss Ben off the least...?"

He's earned it. But honestly, what's he thinking? He's gonna get killed out there next year behind that line.
Next years line should be minus Villy, Feiler and Pouncy and Okorafor.

DeCastro and Banner + Draft picks and FA.

Maybe Ben will still get killed, but at least it won't be by trotting out he same horseshit line.

Canada and Not-Sarrett will have a say in remaking that line in his offenses' image.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely.

"We need to do something about the OC so what will piss Ben off the least...?"

He's earned it. But honestly, what's he thinking? He's gonna get killed out there next year behind that line.
Yep, but so did others that didn't get the same treatment. Troy, Hines, etc. And I don't know how Colbert & Tomlin could stand idly by to allow that trainwreck to happen.

Adding presnap motion but running similar plays to suit Ben's fancy doesn't sound like a winning formula lol. Maybe they are going to put ALL of their eggs in 1 basket by going all-in on the O-line and hoping that cures their problems. I mean, Randy Fichtner said numerous times last season that the offense wasn't built to run the ball. If they knew that then you have to know that the offense was hindered because of it.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next years line should be minus Villy, Feiler and Pouncy and Okorafor.

DeCastro and Banner + Draft picks and FA.

Maybe Ben will still get killed, but at least it won't be by trotting out he same horseshit line.

Canada and Not-Sarrett will have a say in remaking that line in his offenses' image.
I really hope they don't go after a OT in FA... The FA's at that position this year are a crime scene. Too much risk involved

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't help but feel like the Steelers missed the boat with the Matt Canada hiring. I keep hearing that Tomlin is laser-focused on fixing the offensive line and the running game. Then why wasn't Doug Marone interviewed? He's an accomplished offensive line coach who was good enough at his job that he ended up being a head coach. He takes a position coach job at Alabama while we hire Canada.

Seems like he should have been at least considered. If fixing the line and running game are a priority instead of not rocking the boat.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't help but feel like the Steelers missed the boat with the Matt Canada hiring. I keep hearing that Tomlin is laser-focused on fixing the offensive line and the running game. Then why wasn't Doug Marone interviewed? He's an accomplished offensive line coach who was good enough at his job that he ended up being a head coach. He takes a position coach job at Alabama while we hire Canada.

Seems like he should have been at least considered. If fixing the line and running game are a priority instead of not rocking the boat.
That's what I'm hearing. Canada's promotion/hiring isn't official yet. The Steelers are putting a priority on finding an OL coach to be in charge of fixing and running the run game. Then they will hire Canada or look elsewhere to mesh with that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I'm hearing. Canada's promotion/hiring isn't official yet. The Steelers are putting a priority on finding an OL coach to be in charge of fixing and running the run game. Then they will hire Canada or look elsewhere to mesh with that.
Offer munch the OC

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa. I thought that hire was official.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that a little backwards?
It is, and I don't really like it.

A subordinate shouldn't be the focus over the coordinator.

Hire the coord, then find someone who fits his (zone) philosophy.

Tomlin has been shitting the bed with his Coord's for years. They get the position in name, but they don't really get the authority to run the O or D.

The O Coord has to cater to Ben (and now the OL coach) and the D Coord gets molested by Tomlin himself.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Part of my demands was Ben to retire. If it's Ben or Haskins, count me in for another successful yet not really successful year with Ben at QB.
Lol... Haskins fits Canada's system, that's for sure. But bringing in a player with character issues this close to a rebuild just doesn't make sense.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is, and I don't really like it.

A subordinate shouldn't be the focus over the coordinator.

Hire the coord, then find someone who fits his (zone) philosophy.

Tomlin has been shitting the bed with his Coord's for years. They get the position in name, but they don't really get the authority to run the O or D.

The O Coord has to cater to Ben (and now the OL coach) and the D Coord gets molested by Tomlin himself.
Couldn't have said it better myself man.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hue Jackson is in visiting to interview for O Coord.

If he's hired I'm noping out. I got better things to do than watch this team circle the drain.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... Haskins fits Canada's system, that's for sure. But bringing in a player with character issues this close to a rebuild just doesn't make sense.
Well we just signed him to a 1 year deal...

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hue Jackson might be our OC and Dwayne Haskins apparently is the future at the QB position for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Holy fucking shit.