• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Knicks Is A Huge Train Wreck

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not even sure which is the worst but

Carmello Anthony is now saying that the Knicks is the laughing stock of the NBA - and sounds unhappy. It is really bad when one of your main stars is trash talking his own team

Then Metta World Nutcase got into a fight with Kenyon Martin because he told Martin that his speghetti was the best because it was made differen and the two had to be separated from getting into a fight -Ahhh, it's nice to know that looney is no longer the Lakers problem

Then there is Amare Stoudemire getting 21 million for this season and owed another 23 for next season and he is coming off the bench averaging 6 ppg and 3 rpg.

Is this a good time to mention that the Knicks is the second highest paid team in the NBA?

I feel so sorry for Woodsen because he is totally and completely screwed:laugh3:

Question: Is the Knicks really the laughing stock of the NBA or is Carmello Anthony the laughing stock?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Carmelo Anthony gives a fuck for the Knicks. I dont see anyone on the Nets who gives a damn this year

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KG is the most selfish, pathetic excuse for a professional athlete since Brett Favre.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even sure who to bet on tomorrow night.:noidea:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KG is the most selfish, pathetic excuse for a professional athlete since Brett Favre.

KG is anything but selfish despite the routines he does now and then.

He insists his teammates play smart basketball. He does so vociferously without worrying about the impression he may be making on people in the stands.

He is past his prime, but that happens to every pro athlete eventually.

Jason Terry on the other hand...

I wonder sometimes if JET is dumber than he is selfish or the other way around. Whichever, I am glad he is an EX-Celtic!

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KG is loved by every team mate he runs into. I am shocked at this fall off.

He was the latest of the great Minnesota big man following in the footsteps of Mikan, Mikkelson, and Baylor. Was he the best big man of Minnesota? Probably, except Mikan.

KG is still loved in Minnesota. He never got that 6th title for those fans.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even sure who to bet on tomorrow night.:noidea:

Immediate reaction is to pass, injuries are on the NYK side but they are really bad despite acknowledging it, and the Nets have an inside presence. I got up a bit late but am about to pick through the stats like I always do.

Before looking I like MIA and then LAC on the road today in that order and I think the NYK BK game is a "caddle prod" game.

The under in chicago looks very good too.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I really like Melo speaking out about this. At least we know he gives a shit. Every offseason he says this is the year he is going to pick up his game, and every year we wait and go...nope, same old Melo.

I feel a little bad for him, he is losing and has no idea why* or how to fix it**. And the answers he does have I am not sure he has the tools to fix***.

*Offensively sharing the ball gets people involved on both ends of the court
**Passing
***He has cited Defense several times, he either is just really bad at it or does not want to put the effort in or both.
****He probably does not have the tools to fix the first 2 either.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carmello is most likely bitching because he doesn't get to shoot enough to satisfy his greed to be a ballhog

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
42 years of misery and counting for Knicks fans, pathetic

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2