• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Steph Curry still a top 5 player in the league?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give two shits about Reggie Jackson. It was an overzealous pick I made based on a hot start he had during the 2015-16 season. Conversely, I stole Nikola Jokic in the 4th round (a #90-something pick) in that same draft. Why does no one mention that one?

Simple. Because taking Reggie first is more telling. Also, Jokic was not a steal at the time. He was playing like 15-20 minutes a game. But yeah, he is a stud.

Still though, the point is that you saw Reggie Jackson's stats and assumed he was a good player. I watched him play and saw his faults. He holds the bAll too much and takes a lot of bad shots leading to inefficiency. Kind of like Westbrook. The difference is that Russ is an other worldly talent and Reggie Jackson is just another guy who was posting numbers because of opportunity. You couldn't see that. That is the entire point.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give two shits about Reggie Jackson. It was an overzealous pick I made based on a hot start he had during the 2015-16 season. Conversely, I stole Nikola Jokic in the 4th round (a #90-something pick) in that same draft. Why does no one mention that one?

Because no one likes you.