• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Steph Curry still a top 5 player in the league?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden is bigger, tougher, and can do more offensively on all angles of the court than Curry Bottom line. Curry is basically a "If My 3 isn't hitting, I'm fucked"

What 3 finals appearances, still NO FMVP? Curry is overrated. And one he lost out on FMVP to a damn role player. ROFLMAO!!!!

You really should try posting about something other than basketball. This is not your thing. I explained in detail why Curry is better. It isn't close.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically the only difference between the two is Curry plays on a great team... Harden doesn't. Mainly his own fault yes because hes greedy for money. But being greedy for money doesn't get you 'ships.

Just ask Kevin Garnett

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically the only difference between the two is Curry plays on a great team... Harden doesn't. Mainly his own fault yes because hes greedy for money. But being greedy for money doesn't get you 'ships.

Just ask Kevin Garnett

KG has a ring, Timberwolves just didn't know what they were doing. What are you talking about?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.

You specifically call me out twice on this thread. It isn't even an opinion. It is fact. I have not seen a single basketball person say that Westbrook is better than Kawhi or KD. Not one. Journalists with limited real knowledge say it because they don't know what the hell they are watching and are blown away by the numbers.

I blame Westbrook because I understand how the game of basketball works. When 1 player hogs the ball, it is impossible for others around him to get in rhythm and it can impact their play on both ends of the court. I you have ever played basketball in your life, you would have some basic understanding of this. LeBron is not anything like Westbrook and it is literally insane to compare the two. If anything, the knock on LeBron is that he isn't assertive enough.

I watch games and draw my own conclusions on players. You continue to try to come at me, but you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

You are the fool who took Reggie Jackson in the first round of our 30 team draft last year. At that time, I said it was the worst pick In the draft and you defended it because you have zero eye for talent. Now tell me, how did that work out for you?

I could go on and on about lame opinions you spew that have been proven wrong. I have tried to be civil with you, but if you keep coming at me, you are going to get roasted. So I suggest you keep my name out your mouth.

I wouldn't be civil with him. It's impossible to do so. He's a condescending little cvnt stain and I've had my moments with him as well

This is also the same poster who said David Stern purposefully suspended Ron Artest in 2004 for the whole season and didn't want the Pacers in the Finals (even though they were in the Finals in 2000). Completely ignoring that Artest literally went in the stands and assaulted fans. Then he said the Pacers were going to be the team that would dethrone the Cavs in the East. I again laughed, and now it looks like their best player Paul George is out and they'll be a lottery-bound team again.

@HurricaneDij39 is a joke.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry is basically a "If My 3 isn't hitting, I'm fucked"
This is basically like the 'if you can get Brady out of the pocket then he isnt much of a threat' kind of logic. If a player is so good at his primary strength then it really shouldn't matter a whole lot how versatile he is.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KG has a ring, Timberwolves just didn't know what they were doing. What are you talking about?

The Rockets don't know what they are doing.. Just like the Wolves didn't. If they did they would have recruited ar better than help than just Dwight Howard. ROFLMAO.

KG could of got a ring a lot of sooner if he left Minnesota Sooner. But he stayed for the money

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rockets don't know what they are doing.. Just like the Wolves didn't. If they did they would have recruited ar better than help than just Dwight Howard. ROFLMAO.

KG could of got a ring a lot of sooner if he left Minnesota Sooner. But he stayed for the money

Actually, Daryl Morey is one of the better GMs in the league.

He got Harden for nothing and was able to pair him with another star in Dwight Howard. It didn't work. They were also linked to several major FAs, but did not hit on any. They were actually pretty close to having a super team of their own a couple times.

When the Howard/Harden pairing failed, Morey said screw it and went all in with role players who complement Harden's style of play.

But, please continue to post things that are completely false.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He got Harden for nothing and was able to pair him with another star in Dwight Howard. It didn't work. They were also linked to several major FAs, but did not hit on any. They were actually pretty close to having a super team of their own a couple times.

When the Howard/Harden pairing failed, Morey said screw it and went all in with role players who complement Harden's style of play.

Having that tool on ignore is the best decision I ever made

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Blah Blah.... If he is one of the "better GM's" in the league Harden would be sitting on more supporting help than Ariza, Gordon, Cripple Beverly, and Ryan Anderson.. Quit defending EPIC FAILS and mediocrity for a change and call a spade spade

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really should try posting about something other than basketball. This is not your thing. I explained in detail why Curry is better. It isn't close.

Don't feed the troll

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is basically like the 'if you can get Brady out of the pocket then he isnt much of a threat' kind of logic. If a player is so good at his primary strength then it really shouldn't matter a whole lot how versatile he is.

In addition, Curry does WAY more than hit 3s. His dribbling and finishes are works of art. This troll has already forgotten Curry putting LeBron on roller skates in I think game 3.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition, Curry does WAY more than hit 3s. His dribbling and finishes are works of art. This troll has already forgotten Curry putting LeBron on roller skates in I think game 3.

Righttttt. One play. Because Harden has never abused Lebron at all right? Durant basically carried the Warriors all series. Curry is a good 2nd fiddle. But I said, the game is easier when you got a team full of great players.

Curry has great players to defer to.. Harden DOES NOT. Like I said

Curry doesn't have to do everything. Harden pretty much does

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Righttttt. One play. Because Harden has never abused Lebron at all right? Durant basically carried the Warriors all series. Curry is a good 2nd fiddle. But I said, the game is easier when you got a team full of great players.

Curry has great players to defer to.. Harden DOES NOT. Like I said

Curry doesn't have to do everything. Harden pretty much does

3v40jc.jpg

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are so damn many here these days. Board is being overrun.

To me it's just DorianRo and Montalban, but the latter doesn't post much. SJ76 is just really stuck in the 1990s, but he can have a sane conversation. This Dorian guy is pure troll though, just says ridiculous BS as often as he can trying to draw reactions. Lonely person no doubt.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Aren't you the same one that's been bashing KD for leaving OKC? So KG's an idiot for staying in Minnesota and being about the money? But Westbrook had the option of leaving OKC, yet he signed his max extension to stay in OKC - whom really has no room to maneuver and get adequate talent next to Westbrook, and you're absolving him?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't you the same one that's been bashing KD for leaving OKC? So KG's an idiot for staying in Minnesota and being about the money? But Westbrook had the option of leaving OKC, yet he signed his max extension to stay in OKC - whom really has no room to maneuver and get adequate talent next to Westbrook, and you're absolving him?

It was a BETA move by KD but I dont blame him to a huge extent. I think he would have eventually won a championship in OKC and would have been 10x better for him because he didn't join a 73 win team to do it but. But I understand why he did it.. Just following Lebron's Beta moves for the last 7 years

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me it's just DorianRo and Montalban, but the latter doesn't post much. SJ76 is just really stuck in the 1990s, but he can have a sane conversation. This Dorian guy is pure troll though, just says ridiculous BS as often as he can trying to draw reactions. Lonely person no doubt.

Yeah Dorian is a special case to say the least. I'm usually fine with the idiots but man this guy is on another level