• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron is a coward and he ruined the NBA and his legacy...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only mentioning it because you are one. A man pretending to be a chick on the internet is creepy and weird...You are creepy and weird. You are a wiener tucker.

Look who's still obsessing over tranny's. Just can't help yourself huh? That's okay, it's 2016. Be who you are. No one here is going to judge you.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next person posting tranny bullshit won't be posting in here anymore. Tried using humor to put a stop to it, but some idiots can't take a hint.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next person posting tranny bullshit won't be posting in here anymore. Tried using humor to put a stop to it, but some idiots can't take a hint.

Since it's Halloween can I say Transylvania?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well next time at least try to make your "humor" ACTUALLY- funny. LOL.....read back those posts! i thought being from SoCal youd have some great Tranny humor! geezus.....my post?!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY funnier and you deleted it.....cmon its halloween and you cant embrace some good tranny humor? :lol:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, Golden State is to LeBron and Cleveland what Dr. Dre was to Ruthless during the Eazy-E era. Just something to make his money and legacy off of. Imagine for a moment LeBron beating Thompson-Green-Curry-Thompson-Durant. This all started with the Decision. LeBron has a chance to surpass MJ based on what he's done during his career.

I hate him for competing with Kobe. But this is what he's capable of.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well next time at least try to make your "humor" ACTUALLY- funny. LOL.....read back those posts! i thought being from SoCal youd have some great Tranny humor! geezus.....my post?!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY funnier and you deleted it.....cmon its halloween and you cant embrace some good tranny humor? :lol:

what's being from SoCal have to do with it...?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what's being from SoCal have to do with it...?

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, Golden State is to LeBron and Cleveland what Dr. Dre was to Ruthless during the Eazy-E era. Just something to make his money and legacy off of. Imagine for a moment LeBron beating Thompson-Green-Curry-Thompson-Durant. This all started with the Decision. LeBron has a chance to surpass MJ based on what he's done during his career.

GS has 2 Klay's now?? This is getting ridiculous:gaah:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has the NBA forum come to. People are posting trannies :laugh3: Some real looneys/sickos are posting here

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Because in Minnesota Kevin Love was one of the best bigs in the league. A guaranteed double/double guy who had range. And Irving had just won the All-Star MVP.

It sounds like wiggy was making out that those guys were scrubs before lebron came back and you're agreeing with it.

Just stop lol. Kevin Love was a very good player and a top 5 big but it really doesn't matter bc the most games the TWolves won was like 25 games. It is totally different than a guy like KG carrying his team to WCF, he was a very good player on the worst team in the league and had zero playoff action.

All-Star MVP :pound: Is that all you got? LMAO!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop lol. Kevin Love was a very good player and a top 5 big but it really doesn't matter bc the most games the TWolves won was like 25 games. It is totally different than a guy like KG carrying his team to WCF, he was a very good player on the worst team in the league and had zero playoff action.

So Love and Irving were scrubs before they joined lebron in cleveland?

Was lebron a scrub too before he teamed up with two superstars on two different occasions? I mean he couldn't win jack-shit in cleveland before he moved to Miami.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

its a very good point....something Simmons was writing about MJ----- who pushed him? he really wasnt pushed.

the greatest thing to happen toLEBron was the emergence of Golden State --- because A. it has kept him focused and B. gives him a chance to continue to make his legacy greater and greater.

i mean- obviously it helps- but you dont make your legacy great beating the Sixers and AI in the NBA Finals - as much as you do when you beat the team thatj ust won the most games in NBA regular season history AND THEN added a top 5 player to the roster.

Golden STate has increased LeBron's ceiling.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

all star MVP? LOL............o man.......someone has been hitting the pub a lil early today. he won the rookie game MVP too!!!! dont "it" know that....helluva resume builder, lol....

out of all the things......all star game MVP's ...lol....Kyrie is my BOY- and thats like the 15th card i go to- becuase--- no one cares, lol.

LeBron took 2 very talented young offfensive first players that had to carry bad teams and had gotten itno some bad habits--- and totally transformed the team, culture and the players. THAT is a MONUMENTAL accomplishment--- to single handedly drag a team and culture that had been at the top of the lotto multiple times--- to IMMEDIATELY contending for and winning titles....

truly unbelievable....