• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron is a coward and he ruined the NBA and his legacy...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well next time at least try to make your "humor" ACTUALLY- funny. LOL.....read back those posts! i thought being from SoCal youd have some great Tranny humor! geezus.....my post?!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY funnier and you deleted it.....cmon its halloween and you cant embrace some good tranny humor? :lol:

I like a good tranny joke as much as anyone. But not page after page. And your post wasn't anywhere as close to funny as you think.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all star MVP? LOL............o man.......someone has been hitting the pub a lil early today. he won the rookie game MVP too!!!! dont "it" know that....helluva resume builder, lol....

To be the all-star game MVP, one must first be an all-star...correct? So Lebron, once again, had to jump ship and join 2 other all-stars when the going got tough for him.

Apparently, you are so desperate to defend Lebron, you'll downplay Kyrie's accomplishments to do it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be the all-star game MVP, one must first be an all-star...correct? So Lebron, once again, had to jump ship and join 2 other all-stars when the going got tough for him.

Apparently, you are so desperate to defend Lebron, you'll downplay Kyrie's accomplishments to do it.

Still never experienced a playoff game. Lebron coming to Cleveland has helped Kyrie, nothing against Kyrie he is an up-and-coming superstar but having Lebron on this team gave him more opportunities to become a superstar and more well-known. Don't act like he ran off to two superstars, bc that is just a lie. Two very good players, one becoming a superstar now, that had no actual playoff appearances. Makes a HUGE difference.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still never experienced a playoff game. Lebron coming to Cleveland has helped Kyrie, nothing against Kyrie he is an up-and-coming superstar but having Lebron on this team gave him more opportunities to become a superstar and more well-known. Don't act like he ran off to two superstars, bc that is just a lie. Two very good players, one becoming a superstar now, that had no actual playoff appearances. Makes a HUGE difference.

Karl-Anthony Towns has ZERO playoff experience. Anthony Davis has only four playoff games under his belt. But I can guarantee you if those two joined Westbrook in OKC, the league would be shitting themselves.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yah no doubt about it......in fact- ill GUARANTEE you we can go back and find posts from many Cavs haters questioning Love and Kyrie as teammates becuase of their lack of playoff experience....LOL....

LeBron not only brought his amazing talents back to Cleveland- but installed a whole new feeling to the franchise.- a whole new culture of accountability and winning- which is as big as any accomplishment he has ever had.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Karl-Anthony Towns has ZERO playoff experience. Anthony Davis has only four playoff games under his belt. But I can guarantee you if those two joined Westbrook in OKC, the league would be shitting themselves.
i agree with you totally--- Kyrie is just as good if not better than those 2 guys ;)

Kyrie Irving- one of the best young superstars in the game today.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They aren't Kyrie Irving, not sure why you are comparing two completely different players :laugh3: Kyrie wasn't a superstar and still isn't considered one quite yet but he is right there.

Towns isn't a superstar yet either IMO. He could be this year or the next. One year isn't enough

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't Kyrie Irving, not sure why you are comparing two completely different players :laugh3: Kyrie wasn't a superstar and still isn't considered one quite yet but he is right there.

Towns isn't a superstar yet either IMO. He could be this year or the next. One year isn't enough

If I was starting a team and had a pool of Towns, Davis and Irving to choose from, Irving would be my last choice of the 3.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I agree people would shit themselves. This has zero to do with the conversation though :laugh3: Towns and Davis aren't comparable to 3 years ago Love and Kyrie. End of conversation.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree people would shit themselves. This has zero to do with the conversation though :laugh3: Towns and Davis aren't comparable to 3 years ago Love and Kyrie. End of conversation.

Have you been paying attention? There's people on here pretty much saying that Kyrie and Love were nobodies before they teamed up with lebron because they had no playoff experience.

So do Davis and KAT. Are they nobodies too?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, way more tranny's in NoCal.
I have done audits all over Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside, Orange and San Bernardino counties and honestly I haven't seen any, so If we have more of those decent human beings as far as I know, I haven't seen them

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cali on Cali violence....smdh

*It should be noted that I can not verify if the people in this image are not in fact Trannies.

:ban:

9ers-raiders-girl-fight.gif

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who cares if he hadn't played in a playoff game before? Not having played in a playoff game has absolutely nothing to do with him being an all-star. It's fucking hilarious how you Cavs fans and Lebroniacs keep saying "but, but, Kyrie and Love had never played in a playoff game before" in a lame attempt to act like Lebron didn't jump ship and go join 2 all-stars...again.

Of all of the lame ass things you guys say to try and defend Lebron, "Love and Kyrie hadn't played in a playoff game before" is among the lamest.