• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron is a coward and he ruined the NBA and his legacy...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is obsessed with your deviance, buffalo bill.

tumblr_m2e5gqQZC31r3bp1do1_500.gif
"it" is the master of the tuck. lol.

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How sad is it now that for 7 straight seasons we all know exactly who is coming out of the east?

Not because of the greatness of one player, but because of the cowardice.

The east is so damn boring; I can't believe the Raptors are considered the second best team in a conference.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How sad is it now that for 7 straight seasons we all know exactly who is coming out of the east?

The east is so damn boring; I can't believe the Raptors are considered the second best team in a conference.

Enjoy Lebron's greatness. You do realize the Bulls came out of the East just about every year MJ was there. It's not too often you see players that absolutely dominate the competition. We saw with MJ and now we are seeing it with Lebron.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you're the one who keeps on mentioning transexuals, shows us where your mind is really at.

Only mentioning it because you are one. A man pretending to be a chick on the internet is creepy and weird...You are creepy and weird. You are a wiener tucker.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

when LeBron came back to Cleveland he joined a 22 year old Kyrie Irving and a 26 year old Kevin Love that had played in a combined ZERO playoff games. Of course those guys were very talented- but to act like he went out and joined Kevin Durant when he came back to Cleveland is just so wrong its not even funny.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when LeBron came back to Cleveland he joined a 22 year old Kyrie Irving and a 26 year old Kevin Love that had played in a combined ZERO playoff games. Of course those guys were very talented- but to act like he went out and joined Kevin Durant when he came back to Cleveland is just so wrong its not even funny.

Could not have said it better myself. Was about to post exactly this.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could not have said it better myself. Was about to post exactly this.

Really? Because in Minnesota Kevin Love was one of the best bigs in the league. A guaranteed double/double guy who had range. And Irving had just won the All-Star MVP.

It sounds like wiggy was making out that those guys were scrubs before lebron came back and you're agreeing with it.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the moment he cowardly colluded with two of the top 5 PER players from the previous season, his legacy was ruined. Then, his superstar teammates have issues; one is aging and one has injury issues...what does he do? He colludes AGAIN with two PRIME superstars and acts as if he's doing it for the city of Cleveland in order to save face.

He ruined an ENTIRE CONFERENCE for 7 straight seasons now...no one can compete with his cowardly teams. We all KNOW for a FACT who is coming out of the east every single season because of this cowardly stacking. This man has ZERO competitive drive.

I don't care how much the media/marketing machine tries to shove this coward down my throat, he will never be a top 10 GOAT. He will NEVER surpass guys like Duncan, Kobe, Bird, Magic, etc, etc, etc.

And the finals were rigged once he BEGGED for a Green suspension; we all KNOW the series ends in 5 if Green isn't suspended. THEN, the NBA gave Curry 3 fouls in the first half of 4 finals games to ensure the complete disruption of rhythm for a rhythm team.

Top 20? Fine. He will NEVER be a true top 10 GOAT.

Tebow isn't the GOAT at his University....

So I find it highly ironic you will attack a bball player that may be the greatest NBA athlete we've ever seen.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I can't speak for Lebron James of course, but If I was Lebron and I had been the one earning all of those millions of dollars, I would not give a rats ass what others thought about me. The titles and trips to the finals speak for themselves

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the irony of a patriot fan saying someone's "legacy is ruined".....the Cavs have yet to be punished by the league for CHEATING like the Patriots disgraced quarterback and head coach.
Typical Patriots fan.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would NEVER sell out for a easier ride or more money.

* calls realtor to check housing prices, enrolls kids in Scottsdale Charter school *
This is still my favorite post :lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way - which one of you is letting your five year old child named Wiggy or something post on SportsHoopla?

Who is going to claim ownership of this kid?