• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron is a coward and he ruined the NBA and his legacy...

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

He didn't have the advantage of Kobe or MJ where the team brought in HOF players? Were the Cavs not allowed to make trades? That is how the Lakers got Shaq and Pau.

Were they not allowed to make smart draft choices? That is how the Bulls got Pippen.

Dan Gilbert owned the team in Lebron's first go around. Perhaps Lebron could have been more patient? Also, Lebron approved of or directly asked for most of the players that went to Cleveland during that time.

I have no issue with Lebron leaving Cleveland or Miami. In both cases, he was a free agent and had done everything in his power to bring titles to those teams.

I just don't like the way he went about it and the stupid shit he does and says. His recent quote of teams "making moves to beat him" just being the latest thing on that list.
I didn't mean Cleveland couldn't make moves to get a superstar to play with LeBron, I meant his team didn't do it. Shaq was added to the Lakers right after Kobe is drafted and Pau is brought in a few years after Shaq left, while Pippen was added to the Bulls 3 years after MJ got there(and even though Pippen wasn't in his prime, he still was a great young player and future HOFer). LeBron was on the Cavs for 7 years, and was still waiting for that superstar teammate. I didn't like it being a big 3, but I don't blame him for wanting to be on a team with another superstar.
I agree that the way he's done stuff in his moves or what he says are sometimes a problem, the big one being "The Decision". Idc if it raised money, he had enough cash himself to pay that charity without ripping the hearts out of Cavs fans on live TV. As far as the latest quote, I might understand what he means in that teams got better to try and beat the defending champs. But saying it was "to beat him" instead of "to beat the Cavs" seems like it's more focused on himself and not the entire team that won the title.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mean Cleveland couldn't make moves to get a superstar to play with LeBron, I meant his team didn't do it. Shaq was added to the Lakers right after Kobe is drafted and Pau is brought in a few years after Shaq left, while Pippen was added to the Bulls 3 years after MJ got there(and even though Pippen wasn't in his prime, he still was a great young player and future HOFer). LeBron was on the Cavs for 7 years, and was still waiting for that superstar teammate. I didn't like it being a big 3, but I don't blame him for wanting to be on a team with another superstar.

I don't blame Lebron for leaving either, but one has to wonder what may have happened had he stayed. One things for sure, had he stayed and managed to win a few titles...he might really be in the running for GOAT.

But saying it was "to beat him" instead of "to beat the Cavs" seems like it's more focused on himself and not the entire team that won the title.

Exactly. Just another example of stupid, unnecessary stuff that he does/says. Yet, Cavs fans and Lebroniacs can't understand why a lot of people don't like him.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame Lebron for leaving either, but one has to wonder what may have happened had he stayed. One things for sure, had he stayed and managed to win a few titles...he might really be in the running for GOAT.

Exactly. Just another example of stupid, unnecessary stuff that he does/says. Yet, Cavs fans and Lebroniacs can't understand why a lot of people don't like him.
His legacy would have been strengthened if he had won all 3 titles so far in Cleveland and never left, but he'll still be top 10 or maybe top 5 when his career ends. It'll be tough to take over the top spot, despite all of his accomplishments. Who knows what would have happened had he stayed, I think he'd at least have 1 NBA title by now.
I'm not a LeBron fan, but I also don't hate him like others might. I respect how good he is, but also don't enjoy his teams ALWAYS making the finals. Despite all his talent, he would be better off keeping some thoughts to himself.

Reactions: LAD

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron had an exact clone(lets call him, LeClone) that accomplished everything the exact same as Lebron with the only difference being, LeClone ALWAYS lets his play do the talking,...which one would you want to see win an MVP award or win multiple NBA championships regardless of what team he plays for?

041399_af.jpg

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I know teams switch and pick up new coaches or new players, and their whole goal is kind of they want to beat me," James told cleveland.com. "It's never just about me, but I always hear them saying, 'We gotta beat LeBron.' It's not just me on the court, but I understand that teams get together in this conference and across the league to try to beat me."

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/l...beat-me-102316

YOU INVENTED COLLUDING, YOU UNAWARE DOUCHE NOZZLE!

And you did it TWICE. IN YOUR PRIME.

LOL...he has to be trolling at this point.

Derpadity Derp herpa Derp

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He didn't have the advantage of Kobe or MJ where the team brought in HOF players? Were the Cavs not allowed to make trades? That is how the Lakers got Shaq and Pau.

Were they not allowed to make smart draft choices? That is how the Bulls got Pippen.

Dan Gilbert owned the team in Lebron's first go around. Perhaps Lebron could have been more patient? Also, Lebron approved of or directly asked for most of the players that went to Cleveland during that time.

I have no issue with Lebron leaving Cleveland or Miami. In both cases, he was a free agent and had done everything in his power to bring titles to those teams.

I just don't like the way he went about it and the stupid shit he does and says. His recent quote of teams "making moves to beat him" just being the latest thing on that list.

The best life advice I have ever heard is as follows:

"Control what you can control, and don't waste time worrying/complaining about what you can't"

LeBron made some horrific PR decisions, but he lived this advice perfectly. He was never a malcontent in Cleveland despite team management's obvious failure to put top notch talent around him. Instead of complaining, he left after 7 years of service. The franchise is in a much better place now because he did.

We can make if statements all day, but bottom line is that the roster would have required a dramatic overhaul to win even one title during this 6 year window. They support players were in decline, and/or not very good. LeBron did not have faith in Gilbert and Co to make this happen and no other logical person would have either.

For that reason, he chose to take control of the situation and leave. I respect his choice, I just wish he had been less douchy about it.

The Jordan and Kobe comparisons really need to stop, because they were both dealt much better hands and Jordan played in a much different free agent climate.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,103.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More importantly, what superstar players did Kobe or MJ team up with in their prime?
kobe had shaq and jordan had pipen

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best life advice I have ever heard is as follows:

"Control what you can control, and don't waste time worrying/complaining about what you can't"

LeBron made some horrific PR decisions, but he lived this advice perfectly. He was never a malcontent in Cleveland despite team management's obvious failure to put top notch talent around him. Instead of complaining, he left after 7 years of service. The franchise is in a much better place now because he did.

We can make if statements all day, but bottom line is that the roster would have required a dramatic overhaul to win even one title during this 6 year window. They support players were in decline, and/or not very good. LeBron did not have faith in Gilbert and Co to make this happen and no other logical person would have either.

For that reason, he chose to take control of the situation and leave. I respect his choice, I just wish he had been less douchy about it.

The Jordan and Kobe comparisons really need to stop, because they were both dealt much better hands and Jordan played in a much different free agent climate.

^^^^This. Also, I don't know why people say, "He probably would have won titles in Cleveland if he had stayed and his legacy would be more impressive and he would be in the running for GOAT"

1. Two titles in Cleveland if he stays and he is still nowhere near GOAT.
2. There is no reason to believe Cleveland would have built around him a great team bc: they were never able to get great players and still haven't (they got Love) and secondly they wouldn't have all those high draft picks.

It is fair to assume, if we are going on those 7 years that he would still be ringless. But now he has 3 rings and brought a championship to Cleveland. If anything, like you said, he helped out the organization when he left but he just didn't do it in the right way. I don't blame him for leaving but 'The Decision' was a bad decision and I think he even knows that. That is the past though and it really doesn't matter anymore.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He no like best player in basketball, but like that no talent punk Tebow.

Vqmm_f-maxage-0.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^This. Also, I don't know why people say, "He probably would have won titles in Cleveland if he had stayed and his legacy would be more impressive and he would be in the running for GOAT"

1. Two titles in Cleveland if he stays and he is still nowhere near GOAT.
2. There is no reason to believe Cleveland would have built around him a great team bc: they were never able to get great players and still haven't (they got Love) and secondly they wouldn't have all those high draft picks.

It is fair to assume, if we are going on those 7 years that he would still be ringless. But now he has 3 rings and brought a championship to Cleveland. If anything, like you said, he helped out the organization when he left but he just didn't do it in the right way. I don't blame him for leaving but 'The Decision' was a bad decision and I think he even knows that. That is the past though and it really doesn't matter anymore.

If Lebron couldn't get any help in his first seven years in cleveland, why is gilbert being hailed as one of the best owners in pro sports?

Surely management was piss-poor if even having the best player in the league wasn't good enough to lure top players in.

Reactions: LAD

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well- i mean- i def agree with you that is exactly what he did at one time- but you cant deny that other teams make moves to counter him. Shit- Durant himself said that if the Warriors won the championship he would not be there right now- and i cant see the Warriors going after him and breaking up a team that just won 2 straight titles....if not for lebron and the cavs pulling off the greatest comeback in the history of hte NBA- durant is probably still in okc, and bogut and barnes in gsw.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well- i mean- i def agree with you that is exactly what he did at one time- but you cant deny that other teams make moves to counter him. Shit- Durant himself said that if the Warriors won the championship he would not be there right now- and i cant see the Warriors going after him and breaking up a team that just won 2 straight titles....if not for lebron and the cavs pulling off the greatest comeback in the history of hte NBA- durant is probably still in okc, and bogut and barnes in gsw.
I think KD was just referring to not going to the NBA Champions in general, I don't think it had to do with LeBron at all.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why he left, the people running the team weren't getting that superstar to join him. I think he would have rather stayed in Cleveland if they had worked out a trade to get somebody at the level of Wade, Bosh, or Kyrie.
It's possible- but then when we look back at how he left Miami to go back to Cleveland we might think maybe not.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kobe had shaq and jordan had pipen
Ok those examples are just wrong.

Shaq was the only superstar that the Lakers traded for. Kobe was not a superstar when they traded for him on draft day- and more importantly they didn't collude during the off season to team up. They were PUT together by the GM.

In the case with Pippen in Chicago- Pippen was drafted to play for the Bulls. So again, MJ didn't collude with him during ANY off season to team up. Their team was also put together by the GM.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,103.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They team up to try and beat him because he STACKED HIS TEAM TO THE BRIM BY COLLUDING FOR THE PAST 6 SEASONS!

NO ONE teamed up to beat that coward BEFORE HE REFUSED TO PLAY WITH ANYTHING LESS THAN TWO PRIME SUPERSTARS AND THE HIGHEST PAYROLL IN THE LEAGUE.

He has ZERO competitive drive and he RUINED the integrity of competition.
u sound a little sour and a james hater. i love all the hate he gets. i hope you enjoy the ring cermony on tnt tonight

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James is far better than any player of the last 20 years. More physical, better shooter, better defender. Better.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Others teams don't make moves to counter him. They make moves counter the team he plays on because that is the team they have to go through to get where they want to go.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His legacy would have been strengthened if he had won all 3 titles so far in Cleveland and never left, but he'll still be top 10 or maybe top 5 when his career ends. It'll be tough to take over the top spot, despite all of his accomplishments. Who knows what would have happened had he stayed, I think he'd at least have 1 NBA title by now.
I'm not a LeBron fan, but I also don't hate him like others might. I respect how good he is, but also don't enjoy his teams ALWAYS making the finals. Despite all his talent, he would be better off keeping some thoughts to himself.

Yeah, I don't like him, but I also respect how good he is. He's the best player in the game right now. That's pretty undeniable.

Agree with the bold. At this point though, it's pretty obvious that's who he is and he's going to just keep saying stupid stuff.