• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron is a coward and he ruined the NBA and his legacy...

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im a huge James fan and I gotta agree players do team up together to try to beat him. thats the kind of thing you gotta deal with when you have a big target on your back when your the best players in the league and have a lot of people that love you or hate you. kobe had this back in the day. jordan before him
More importantly, what superstar players did Kobe or MJ team up with in their prime?

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame LeBron for trying to get onto better teams so his chances of winning got better, he had Mo Williams and maybe Antwon Jamison as the #2/#3 guys with the Cavs. I don't like super teams and big 3's, but idk if things would have been different if he only teamed with one superstar(Wade/Kyrie) while the rest of their team was deeper. And as for what he said, of course teams want to get better to beat him. His team won the NBA championship and he's the best player in the game.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame LeBron for trying to get onto better teams so his chances of winning got better, he had Mo Williams and maybe Antwon Jamison as the #2/#3 guys with the Cavs. I don't like super teams and big 3's, but idk if things would have been different if he only teamed with one superstar(Wade/Kyrie) while the rest of their team was deeper. And as for what he said, of course teams want to get better to beat him. His team won the NBA championship and he's the best player in the game.
I don't think many people blame him for wanting to win. but when we talk about putting him in the category with other "greats" I think that's where the problem comes in for most.

He didn't just leave as a FA. He teamed up with two guys that he had been competing against (same conference) to win. We've never seen a great player do that until now. Most of the other guys that were franchise players took the challenge every season to try and defeat their rivals/competition as the leader of their team with role players rounding out the roster.

But since he's done it, it's prompted other players to want to do the same (KD). There's a pretty good chance it will come back to bite him this season & maybe beyond (GS super team dominating the league).

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think many people blame him for wanting to win. but when we talk about putting him in the category with other "greats" I think that's where the problem comes in for most.

He didn't just leave as a FA. He teamed up with two guys that he had been competing against (same conference) to win. We've never seen a great player do that until now. Most of the other guys that were franchise players took the challenge every season to try and defeat their rivals/competition as the leader of their team with role players rounding out the roster.

But since he's done it, it's prompted other players to want to do the same (KD). There's a pretty good chance it will come back to bite him this season & maybe beyond (GS super team dominating the league).
He also didn't have the advantage of Kobe or MJ where the team brought in a HOF player in his prime to help win a title(Shaq, Pau, Pippen). Wade might have been competition in the conference, but the Raptors with Bosh were never really competition as far as actually contending. Was it too much to recruit and team with both players when he could have done it with 1? Probably, but I don't think that should keep him from being in the category with other "greats". It's also not exactly the same as KD but they both wanted to have a better chance to win though, which was the same.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also didn't have the advantage of Kobe or MJ where the team brought in a HOF player in his prime to help win a title(Shaq, Pau, Pippen). Wade might have been competition in the conference, but the Raptors with Bosh were never really competition as far as actually contending. Was it too much to recruit and team with both players when he could have done it with 1? Probably, but I don't think that should keep him from being in the category with other "greats". It's also not exactly the same as KD but they both wanted to have a better chance to win though, which was the same.
But that option was always available. If Gilbert had the right people running that franchise things might have been different for LBJ during his first tenure there.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that option was always available. If Gilbert had the right people running that franchise things might have been different for LBJ during his first tenure there.
That's why he left, the people running the team weren't getting that superstar to join him. I think he would have rather stayed in Cleveland if they had worked out a trade to get somebody at the level of Wade, Bosh, or Kyrie.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since OP left out some important context to the quote, I'll provide it.

LeBron is very aware that he did the same thing to beat Boston... that's actually the context of what he was talking about...

I understood at that point in time that in order for me to compete for a championship and get to that next level, I had to figure out and get with some guys that could be on the same level as Paul, Ray, (Rajon) Rondo, KG and those guys. ... I knew personally that D Wade was a free agent, I knew Bosh was a free agent, so I knew I had to try and get some guys to try and get Boston, man.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...he has to be trolling at this point.

giphy.gif

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could ask him about the Indians and somehow it would be about him.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one will ever mistake me for being a LeBron fan. Ever.

But this OP seems obsessed with him like one other poster I currently have on ignore (I wonder who that is, :lol:)

@trojanfan12 Foul out time?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one will ever mistake me for being a LeBron fan. Ever.

But this OP seems obsessed with him like one other poster I currently have on ignore (I wonder who that is, :lol:)

@trojanfan12 Foul out time?

Yeah, it's pretty disgusting...I mean wow

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:

He didn't have the advantage of Kobe or MJ where the team brought in HOF players? Were the Cavs not allowed to make trades? That is how the Lakers got Shaq and Pau.

Were they not allowed to make smart draft choices? That is how the Bulls got Pippen.

Dan Gilbert owned the team in Lebron's first go around. Perhaps Lebron could have been more patient? Also, Lebron approved of or directly asked for most of the players that went to Cleveland during that time.

I have no issue with Lebron leaving Cleveland or Miami. In both cases, he was a free agent and had done everything in his power to bring titles to those teams.

I just don't like the way he went about it and the stupid shit he does and says. His recent quote of teams "making moves to beat him" just being the latest thing on that list.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I know teams switch and pick up new coaches or new players, and their whole goal is kind of they want to beat me," James told cleveland.com. "It's never just about me, but I always hear them saying, 'We gotta beat LeBron.' It's not just me on the court, but I understand that teams get together in this conference and across the league to try to beat me."

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/l...beat-me-102316

YOU INVENTED COLLUDING, YOU UNAWARE DOUCHE NOZZLE!

And you did it TWICE. IN YOUR PRIME.

LOL...he has to be trolling at this point.

Says the guy that has the username "TebowGOAT" :pound:

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GREAT!! Now we're going be inundated with Gators and Tebowners defending Timmy.:gaah:
You leave Timmy alone or there Will be hell to pay, quite possibly literally.