• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron is a coward and he ruined the NBA and his legacy...

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id treasure it...only basketball title you are likely to see for a LONG LONG time in LA- unless the Clippers somehow get it done ;)

The Lakers are no doubt several years away. There's plenty of time to grow though considering Golden State has the West wrapped up for who knows how long now.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.

We can debate this tip the cows come home.

But, nothing being said will sway the homers nor the haters.

I'm actually a Lebron fan.

I think he will likely finish top 5.

But, a argument can be made for Kobe, Duncan, Magic, Bird too.

Yeah, LeBron is getting there. I don't care what one's opinion is of his superteams, six straight finals appearances is insane. I don't see losing three of them as such a huge negative. My GOAT Magic lost a few times. LeBron ain't finished yet.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know that fool went to Prison for a few years?

When he got out, he reprised that role, as Stacy , in the movie " Dope ".

It was a Indie flick that came out a year or two ago.

Pretty good movie.
I didn't know he went to prison- but I did see the movie Dope.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well logically- you need a superstar in his prime to win in the NBA.

Curry, Durant, Davis, Towns, Westbrook, George, Kyrie, Griffin....maybe Simmons....these are the young(er) waive of NBA stars under 30.

i suppose Ingram is possible- but itll be at least 6-7 years until he is truly ready to take a team deep in the playoffs- if ever. Nothing is guaranteed just because you are drafted in the top 5-- not only that- but there is a big difference between being a Kyle Lowry- all star type player that can lead a team to the playoffs- and a potential young star that can make multiple ALL NBA teams like a Kyrie Irving. NO ONE is guaranteed to turn out like that but for a very very special few- Irving certainly was not guaranteed anything as he was a decently hyped #1 overall- but certainly not on the scale of a Towns or Davis or Griffin.

all though- if Kyrie Irving ever wants to step out from LeBron's shadow after he finishes the next contract- if he leaves Cleveland- I have no doubt the only place he would go is the Lakers. 4-5 years from now if those young Lakers guys turn out- and Kyrie signs....maybe you will have something going.

I mean- OKC has the incredible foresight/luck to get both RW and Durant- and they have never won a title. its THAT hard- and - especially in todays NBA- you need to be LOADED.
The Lakers are just fine. The League is going to start to look dramatically different 4, 5, or so years from now. You can never predict every star 4-6 years beforehand. I mean, nobody thought that Curry would be a top 3 player when he came out of the draft. We have a VERY good crop of young guys, and they'll be approaching their primes right as the majority of the top guys are approaching(or in) their mid 30's. It's gonna take some time, but when you build strictly through the draft, you just have to be patient

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 Finals MVP's bro- and he didnt have to cheat to get them.
Funny you should say that- because some would argue he didn't win with his pure basketball skills this past June.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,596.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I think LeBron is borderline top 10 right now and will probab
The Lakers are no doubt several years away. There's plenty of time to grow though considering Golden State has the West wrapped up for who knows how long now.

I don't see them being that far away. I think they win 33-37 games this season and surprise a lot of people and next season.....make a run at the playoffs as a 6-8 seed.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Mutters, "Fucking bitch", takes ball, and goes home*

Uhhhhhh, I mean this one...lol

th

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be no different if @Mecca was working for Los Angeles Police Department has a field captain and was offered a captain's seat in Phoenix, Az over the vice-Squad for 15K more per year.

I would NEVER sell out for a easier ride or more money.

* calls realtor to check housing prices, enrolls kids in Scottsdale Charter school *

Are you really a cop, Mecca? Lady cops are hot.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,596.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really a cop, Mecca? Lady cops are hot.

Back off, Slinkster......she's mine and Mick-1961-'s. We were flirtng with her and LAD's ass way before you jumped on the bandwagon. You can have Sugar though.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,596.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't talk about her with your filthy mouth.

She mocked the CP trade......that hurt my heart. And she knows it was a low blow.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She mocked the CP trade......that hurt my heart. And she knows it was a low blow.

No, I was really talking about Candace Parker. .lol

She wears #3...CP3.