• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron is a coward and he ruined the NBA and his legacy...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,596.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news......LA has yet another title to add to the resume.....

Candace Parker was amazing.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news......LA has yet another title to add to the resume.....

Candace Parker was amazing.
id treasure it...only basketball title you are likely to see for a LONG LONG time in LA- unless the Clippers somehow get it done ;)

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,596.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id treasure it...only basketball title you are likely to see for a LONG LONG time in LA- unless the Clippers somehow get it done ;)

Because you said so? Riiiiiiiiight.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you said so? Riiiiiiiiight.
well logically- you need a superstar in his prime to win in the NBA.

Curry, Durant, Davis, Towns, Westbrook, George, Kyrie, Griffin....maybe Simmons....these are the young(er) waive of NBA stars under 30.

i suppose Ingram is possible- but itll be at least 6-7 years until he is truly ready to take a team deep in the playoffs- if ever. Nothing is guaranteed just because you are drafted in the top 5-- not only that- but there is a big difference between being a Kyle Lowry- all star type player that can lead a team to the playoffs- and a potential young star that can make multiple ALL NBA teams like a Kyrie Irving. NO ONE is guaranteed to turn out like that but for a very very special few- Irving certainly was not guaranteed anything as he was a decently hyped #1 overall- but certainly not on the scale of a Towns or Davis or Griffin.

all though- if Kyrie Irving ever wants to step out from LeBron's shadow after he finishes the next contract- if he leaves Cleveland- I have no doubt the only place he would go is the Lakers. 4-5 years from now if those young Lakers guys turn out- and Kyrie signs....maybe you will have something going.

I mean- OKC has the incredible foresight/luck to get both RW and Durant- and they have never won a title. its THAT hard- and - especially in todays NBA- you need to be LOADED.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,596.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all though- if Kyrie Irving ever wants to step out from LeBron's shadow after he finishes the next contract- if he leaves Cleveland- I have no doubt the only place he would go is the Lakers.

Ha ha ha. Now, you're admitting he could go to LA? On FN, you always shot down Lakers fans that said he would leave Cleveland eventually. And you were adamant about it.

@Mecca, @LAD, @mick7-1961, @Shield-Threadkilla, @Cyder

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha ha. Now, you're admitting he could go to LA? On FN, you always shot down Lakers fans that said he would leave Cleveland eventually. And you were adamant about it.

@Mecca, @LAD, @mick7-1961, @Shield-Threadkilla, @Cyder
well you kept saying he would leave after his rookie contract- when NO PLAYER IN HISTORY that was offered the max ever left on his rookie contract. That was just pure and total stupidity on your part and ignored the entire history of the league and of course- JUST LIKE I SAID- he signed when offered a max- as anyone with a brain that could read knew he would.

And of course im not saying Kyrie Irving is leaving- but i know that Kobe is his mentor- and Kobe at some point wanted to get out from under Shaq's shadow. I dont see LeBron ever leaving Cleveland- but- 4-5 years from now after another title or two- Kyrie will be 28-29- still in his prime- and might want to try and win his own MVP. The talent is certainly there and LeBron knows it and has been talking about that. IF Kyrie ever left- i have no doubt it would be for the Lakers to follow in Kobe's foot steps.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not just about titles. It's about his finals record. Out of seven attempts he only has THREE rings.

In seven attempts Kobe is 5-2 and even though Jordan only made it to the finals six times, at worst he would be 6-1

For someone who is meant to be the GOAT according to the little homers, a 3-4 record sure is pathetic.

I don't think LeBron is the greatest, but has a logical argument for top five.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,596.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well you kept saying he would leave after his rookie contract- when NO PLAYER IN HISTORY that was offered the max ever left on his rookie contract. That was just pure and total stupidity on your part and ignored the entire history of the league and of course- JUST LIKE I SAID- he signed when offered a max- as anyone with a brain that could read knew he would.

And of course im not saying Kyrie Irving is leaving- but i know that Kobe is his mentor- and Kobe at some point wanted to get out from under Shaq's shadow. I dont see LeBron ever leaving Cleveland- but- 4-5 years from now after another title or two- Kyrie will be 28-29- still in his prime- and might want to try and win his own MVP. The talent is certainly there and LeBron knows it and has been talking about that. IF Kyrie ever left- i have no doubt it would be for the Lakers to follow in Kobe's foot steps.

Nobody ever said that he was leaving after his rookie contract. We were saying EVENTUALLY he'd leave Cleveland.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody ever said that he was leaving after his rookie contract. We were saying EVENTUALLY he'd leave Cleveland.
bullshit. You said he would be out of town the first chance he got.

I remember one of the first conversations i had with you i told you CP3 was getting traded to the Clippers and you said it would never happen. You have been wrong more than anyone i know over the years DJ. I dont know how you manage it- but you continue to defy my expectations. As soon as i think you have hit the basement of incompetence, you keep finding a trap door and sink lower and lower.

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The criticism LeBron faces is silly and stupid, the guy was Mr.Expectations since he was in high school, and he lived up to all them and exceeded them. He has built up his own legacy, sure he won't win as many titles as Jordan, but since we are defining greatest players by titles. Jordan is tied for tenth in that retrospective. Just because LeBron doesn't win six titles doesn't mean he should get criticized, again Jordan never reached the Finals without Pippen, while LeBron has done it twice. It's inarguable, so laugh about it, not counterpoint it. Let's not even talk about LeBron had much better coaching, another inarguable point. They both accomplished something the other didn't. You can say Jordan is the better player and the best, but it shouldn't come as a criticism for LeBron. What foes he really deserve the criticism for? Not winning six titles? Seriously, than it is fair to criticize Jordan for not having as many as rings as Robert Horry or Bill Russell or whoever.

Wait...why the hell are you mentioning Bron in the same sentence as Jordan? That's basketball blasphemy.

Anyhow, if you want to compare Bron to someone, try Barkley or Karl Malone...if those two guys colluded in their primes on two separate occasions to cowardly stack a team in a horrid conference, they'd have titles and would be looked at way differently.

I don't even count Bron's titles as full on real titles...they're BS. West teams beat the hell out of each other every year while he walks into the finals fully healthy because his teams are so stacked that no one in the east stands a chance. GTFOH.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of the times LeFawn has quit in the 4th quarter, quit in the finals, losing to the Mavs and of course needing to be carried off the court because of cramps has tarnished his legacy...

But this post.... Just no.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait...why the hell are you mentioning Bron in the same sentence as Jordan? That's basketball blasphemy.

Anyhow, if you want to compare Bron to someone, try Barkley or Karl Malone...if those two guys colluded in their primes on two separate occasions to cowardly stack a team in a horrid conference, they'd have titles and would be looked at way differently.

I don't even count Bron's titles as full on real titles...they're BS. West teams beat the hell out of each other every year while he walks into the finals fully healthy because his teams are so stacked that no one in the east stands a chance. GTFOH.
3 Finals MVP's bro- and he didnt have to cheat to get them.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comparing to ringless wonders, great for him. Titles don't count.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,596.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bullshit. You said he would be out of town the first chance he got.

I remember one of the first conversations i had with you i told you CP3 was getting traded to the Clippers and you said it would never happen. You have been wrong more than anyone i know over the years DJ. I dont know how you manage it- but you continue to defy my expectations. As soon as i think you have hit the basement of incompetence, you keep finding a trap door and sink lower and lower.

He would have been traded to the Lakers if for not an unprecedented bitch move by an owner.

What happened to the Cavs shattering the Bulls record for wins? You've been wrong on many occasions so suck a lemon.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan never faced a 3-1 deficit because he was too good to get into a 3-1 hole. He never even had to play a game 7.
This is kind of a double edged sword. It's cool to see a player rise above adversity, but it's kinda like, well how'd you get yourself into it in the first place?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sadly, No...lol

This is it for me.

Cp3 bitches!!!

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think LeBron is the greatest, but has a logical argument for top five.

Agree.

We can debate this tip the cows come home.

But, nothing being said will sway the homers nor the haters.

I'm actually a Lebron fan.

I think he will likely finish top 5.

But, a argument can be made for Kobe, Duncan, Magic, Bird too.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing to ringless wonders, great for him. Titles don't count.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Dude that's the Jordan factor.

Lots of Dudes went ringless in that era.

A case could be made that the Dreams name could be on that list with Barkley and Malone had Jordan not left to play Barfball.

It's possible. But, we will never know.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude that's the Jordan factor.

Lots of Dudes went ringless in that era.

A case could be made that the Dreams name could be on that list with Barkley and Malone had Jordan not left to play Barfball.

It's possible. But, we will never know.

The shaking head was more for the phony titles comment