• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron is a coward and he ruined the NBA and his legacy...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea it was funny because that's how it really was as a kid.

You know that fool went to Prison for a few years?

When he got out, he reprised that role, as Stacy , in the movie " Dope ".

It was a Indie flick that came out a year or two ago.

Pretty good movie.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, just Lebron?

What about Bosh?

Didn't he do the same thing?

Thank goodness he did seeing as how his career will end much sooner than expected.

Can't wait to see your opinion on Durant.

Or Moses Malone?

1981 Malone wins the league MVP and is still 0-1 in the finals at age 27.

1982 goes and signs as a free agent with the 76ers who just lost in the finals to pair up with Dr J, Maurice Cheeks, and Anthony Toney to form a superteam.

The fun thing about history is we can just pretend it never happened before. I mean the Boston big 3 wasn't a superteam building together of stud players to win a chip either.

I agree, how he went about it came off completely wrong. He was a 20-something year old young man, had his heart in the right spot (gave all the money to local charities), but came of really really self-centered.

And I have to be honest. If you were trying to sell me on old shaq and this shitty version of Antwan Jameson, I'd lose all faith you had any clue on what it takes to build a championship around me too. If my boss is literally doing the worst job in the world with the best employee, I'd move on as well.

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) We've been thru this but IMO championships would have happened in Cleveland if Bron stayed there his entire career. The way he left Cleveland was quite gay tho

2) I'll stick up for Bron a bit because he did get beat by the big 3 in Boston. So he said eff the bs I making my own big 3.

3) I haven't heard anyone call him an all time great. Not yet. He's a great player but he's not done yet. If he pulls a tiger woods this year and is never the same, he's not a top 10 all time player. Doubtful but he should have a few years left.
i think with 4 mvps and 3 finals mvps he is top 10 of all time. Thats rarified company. 7 Finals appearances.....what? a dozen nba first teams? at least?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think with 4 mvps and 3 finals mvps he is top 10 of all time. Thats rarified company. 7 Finals appearances.....what? a dozen nba first teams? at least?

He needs to finish strong. And not leave cleveland again. If he wins 2 more in a row he's got a good case for #2 all time. That would show his dominance.

If he fades away people will remember him as a journeyman of super teams that lost more finals than he won. Some people are not super impressed by that.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or Moses Malone?

1982 goes and signs as a free agent with the 76ers who just lost in the finals to pair up with Dr J, Maurice Cheeks, and Anthony Toney to form a superteam.

The fun thing about history is we can just pretend it never happened before. I mean the Boston big 3 wasn't a superteam building together of stud players to win a chip either.

I agree, how he went about it came off completely wrong. He was a 20-something year old young man, had his heart in the right spot (gave all the money to local charities), but came of really really self-centered.

And I have to be honest. If you were trying to sell me on old shaq and this shitty version of Antwan Jameson, I'd lose all faith you had any clue on what it takes to build a championship around me too. If my boss is literally doing the worst job in the world with the best employee, I'd move on as well.

Outstanding post and I 1000% agree.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to finish strong. And not leave cleveland again. If he wins 2 more in a row he's got a good case for #2 all time. That would show his dominance.

If he fades away people will remember him as a journeyman of super teams that lost more finals than he won. Some people are not super impressed by that.

Honestly, it doesn't matter what he does.

The Lebroniacs have their heads so far up his culo, you'd think he made wine out of that burning Cuyahoga River water.

And, the Jordan fanboys/girls, like myself, would still see him as #2 even if he won the next 5 Championships.

....don't even get me started on the Kobe, KAJ, Russell fans!

Perception is reality.

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or Moses Malone?

That was not three guys in their absolute prime teaming up. Not even close.

Bron, Wade, and Bosh were in their primes and all finished top 5 in PER the season before the collusion.

And of course Kyrie and Love are young and in their prime.

There's just no excuses. Stop trying.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was not three guys in their absolute prime teaming up. Not even close.

Bron, Wade, and Bosh were in their primes and all finished top 5 in PER the season before the collusion.

And of course Kyrie and Love are young and in their prime.

There's just no excuses. Stop trying.
Don't need three guys in their prime - Old guys win championships too sometimes. Shaq's tour with the Heat won with older players - That's the reason they say old age and treachery can overcome youth and skill:lol:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, it doesn't matter what he does.

The Lebroniacs have their heads so far up his culo, you'd think he made wine out of that burning Cuyahoga River water.

And, the Jordan fanboys/girls, like myself, would still see him as #2 even if he won the next 5 Championships.

....don't even get me started on the Kobe, KAJ, Russell fans!

Perception is reality.

Reality is that LeBron lead two different teams to the title.

Reality is that Jordan never came back from a 3-1 deficit to win the title, on top of that versus the regular season record holder, setting that record in a much better conference.

Reality is that LeBron lead his team to the NBA Finals with little of help on multiple occasions, without Pippen the Finals weren't a reality to Jordan.

Reality is that LeBron faced better teams in the Finals then Jordan.

That is their legacy.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To compete with a coward, you have to act like a coward. Durant's move pisses me off as a fan of competition, but Bron did it first...and he did it twice.

And Bosh going to Miami is irrelevant because he wasn't/isn't the one being pushed down our throats as some kind of all time great; all time greats don't quit and form super teams in the weakest conference in NBA history when adversity strikes.

The one point i can agree on is that the sports media DOES tend to try to ram this fool up everyone's ass too much, as if to say you CAN'T dislike the guy...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know that fool went to Prison for a few years?

When he got out, he reprised that role, as Stacy , in the movie " Dope ".

It was a Indie flick that came out a year or two ago.

Pretty good movie.

hope it was better than that new Japanese Godzilla flick i saw last week...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Reality is that Jordan never came back from a 3-1 deficit to win the title, on top of that versus the regular season record holder, setting that record in a much better conference.

Reality is that LeBron lead his team to the NBA Finals with little of help on multiple occasions, without Pippen the Finals weren't a reality to Jordan.

That is their legacy.

Lmao...6-0

Yeah, Jordan beat a bunch of pansies in the Finals.

It's not like the Jazz or Suns had any HoFers on their rosters.

Oh wait....

#RealityCheck

Last edited:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, glad the OP was able to get that off his chest. This has obviously been bothering him for awhile.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is their legacy.

Jordan never faced a game 7. Ever. So he didn't have to worry about coming back.

Nice try tho

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is their legacy.

:lol: @this whole post.

Jordan never faced a 3-1 deficit because he was too good to get into a 3-1 hole. He never even had to play a game 7.

Lebron led his team to the finals with little or no help...once. Every subsequent team was stacked with 2 other superstars.

Reality is that MJ faced better teams and that at the time, the East was the better conference. So MJ had a harder road to the finals than Lebron has faced.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The criticism LeBron faces is silly and stupid, the guy was Mr.Expectations since he was in high school, and he lived up to all them and exceeded them. He has built up his own legacy, sure he won't win as many titles as Jordan, but since we are defining greatest players by titles. Jordan is tied for tenth in that retrospective. Just because LeBron doesn't win six titles doesn't mean he should get criticized, again Jordan never reached the Finals without Pippen, while LeBron has done it twice. It's inarguable, so laugh about it, not counterpoint it. Let's not even talk about LeBron had much better coaching, another inarguable point. They both accomplished something the other didn't. You can say Jordan is the better player and the best, but it shouldn't come as a criticism for LeBron. What foes he really deserve the criticism for? Not winning six titles? Seriously, than it is fair to criticize Jordan for not having as many as rings as Robert Horry or Bill Russell or whoever.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The criticism LeBron faces is silly and stupid, the guy was Mr.Expectations since he was in high school, and he lived up to all them and exceeded them. He has built up his own legacy, sure he won't win as many titles as Jordan, but since we are defining greatest players by titles. Jordan is tied for tenth in that retrospective. Just because LeBron doesn't win six titles doesn't mean he should get criticized, again Jordan never reached the Finals without Pippen, while LeBron has done it twice. It's inarguable, so laugh about it, not counterpoint it. Let's not even talk about LeBron had much better coaching, another inarguable point. They both accomplished something the other didn't. You can say Jordan is the better player and the best, but it shouldn't come as a criticism for LeBron. What foes he really deserve the criticism for? Not winning six titles? Seriously, than it is fair to criticize Jordan for not having as many as rings as Robert Horry or Bill Russell or whoever.
the numbers speak for themselves

3 Finals MVP's, 4 league MVP's, 12 All NBA First Teams. Like 4-5 guys in league history have a resume that is even close to that. And he has done that at age 31- which is truly remarkable.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not just about titles. It's about his finals record. Out of seven attempts he only has THREE rings.

In seven attempts Kobe is 5-2 and even though Jordan only made it to the finals six times, at worst he would be 6-1

For someone who is meant to be the GOAT according to the little homers, a 3-4 record sure is pathetic.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the numbers speak for themselves

3 Finals MVP's, 4 league MVP's, 12 All NBA First Teams. Like 4-5 guys in league history have a resume that is even close to that. And he has done that at age 31- which is truly remarkable.

Fap in your own little world, would you?