• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron is a coward and he ruined the NBA and his legacy...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, just Lebron?

What about Bosh?

Didn't he do the same thing?

Thank goodness he did seeing as how his career will end much sooner than expected.

Can't wait to see your opinion on Durant.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_inline_nc2v8y4Dn31rnvwt1.gif
THE WOOD in da house!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would NEVER sell out for a easier ride or more money.

* calls realtor to check housing prices, enrolls kids in Scottsdale Charter school *
I would call it a promotion - More money, better job, homes are cheaper, better and nicer homes at a cheaper price - close to some good fishing spots, and it would be more responsibility. If LAPD doesn't value your services, other agencies will - It's that simple but I don't agree with how Lebron handled it. It was less than professional

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50df8d30c48f3e6c66582ec1b184930b806797b34a54cbc32738b56a7190deb5.jpg

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That clip is from the movie The Wood. LOL
Yeah - I figured that, but The Hilander is a program where they did that a lot because that's the only way an immortal could kill another immortal

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the moment he cowardly colluded with two of the top 5 PER players from the previous season, his legacy was ruined. Then, his superstar teammates have issues; one is aging and one has injury issues...what does he do? He colludes AGAIN with two PRIME superstars and acts as if he's doing it for the city of Cleveland in order to save face.

He ruined an ENTIRE CONFERENCE for 7 straight seasons now...no one can compete with his cowardly teams. We all KNOW for a FACT who is coming out of the east every single season because of this cowardly stacking. This man has ZERO competitive drive.

I don't care how much the media/marketing machine tries to shove this coward down my throat, he will never be a top 10 GOAT. He will NEVER surpass guys like Duncan, Kobe, Bird, Magic, etc, etc, etc.

And the finals were rigged once he BEGGED for a Green suspension; we all KNOW the series ends in 5 if Green isn't suspended. THEN, the NBA gave Curry 3 fouls in the first half of 4 finals games to ensure the complete disruption of rhythm for a rhythm team.

Top 20? Fine. He will NEVER be a true top 10 GOAT.

lol

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laughed my ass off when Stacy beat him up and his boys just watched..lol

" Damn, I thought he was gone kill you"...
My sister used to have a huge temper - She came out on a holiday from the kitchen waiving a knife while talking. After a few minutes I told her she was making me nervous due to her past and her temper and would appreciate her putting the knife away while talking. Her husband chimes in that he was with me on that one and was so nervous about her having that knife, that he was sweating -:lol:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Jam could beat LeBron in a game of 1 on 1.

I think you could get Bron to shoot a lot of fade away jumpers playing 1 on 1. But if he got down, he would bulldoze your ass over

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, just Lebron?

What about Bosh?

Didn't he do the same thing?

Thank goodness he did seeing as how his career will end much sooner than expected.

Can't wait to see your opinion on Durant.

To compete with a coward, you have to act like a coward. Durant's move pisses me off as a fan of competition, but Bron did it first...and he did it twice.

And Bosh going to Miami is irrelevant because he wasn't/isn't the one being pushed down our throats as some kind of all time great; all time greats don't quit and form super teams in the weakest conference in NBA history when adversity strikes.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laughed my ass off when Stacy beat him up and his boys just watched..lol

" Damn, I thought he was gone kill you"...
Yea it was funny because that's how it really was as a kid.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To compete with a coward, you have to act like a coward. Durant's move pisses me off as a fan of competition, but Bron did it first...and he did it twice.

And Bosh going to Miami is irrelevant because he wasn't/isn't the one being pushed down our throats as some kind of all time great; all time greats don't quit and form super teams in the weakest conference in NBA history when adversity strikes.

1) We've been thru this but IMO championships would have happened in Cleveland if Bron stayed there his entire career. The way he left Cleveland was quite gay tho

2) I'll stick up for Bron a bit because he did get beat by the big 3 in Boston. So he said eff the bs I making my own big 3.

3) I haven't heard anyone call him an all time great. Not yet. He's a great player but he's not done yet. If he pulls a tiger woods this year and is never the same, he's not a top 10 all time player. Doubtful but he should have a few years left.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hmmmm, I grudgingly agree about Bosh because he's not on the same level as LEBron, historically.

But, he should get the side eye too for playing buddy ball.

I don't know. I thought the way Lebron left the Cavs and Heat was shifty.

But, it's not like either of those Teams became unbeatable juggernauts.

Both lost on the grandest stage.