• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Jazz Are The Worst Team In Sports

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I close my eyes, I see a winner.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jazz Are The Worst Team In Sports.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawks, the Knicks, etc. are not bad teams, but we keep failing the tests.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawks, the Knicks, etc. are not bad teams, but we keep failing the tests.

I think we passed a test today. Not a test of a good team but a road win against a not so bad team.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we passed a test today. Not a test of a good team but a road win against a not so bad team.
The Pacers were a good team for a few months. They were 23 - 19 before Haliburton's injury.

They were 24 - 28 before his return. Which means they went 1 - 11.

And have now gone 1 - 6 since his return.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indivually, Markkanen did not. He shot under 51%. :L

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
18 turnovers is a reason to bump this thread.

Eight out of ten Pacers had a steal.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 5 of the ESPN clips on the game cast page are positive Pacers plays.

I told you, David Stern was a Jazz fan.

Adam Silver is a Pacers fan.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston. Detroit. Spurs twice, including at home. Chicago twice. OKC during their non-winning streaks (I think). Charlotte? Need I say more?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston. Detroit. Spurs twice, including at home. Chicago twice. OKC during their non-winning streaks (I think). Charlotte? Need I say more?
Milwaukee has lost to almost all of those teams, including Chicago twice.

Except I don't think Detroit or OKC.

Is this the first time this year you've posted in this thread, after a bad loss?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is this the first time this year you've posted in this thread, after a bad loss?

I think I post in this thread pretty often.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If we had a better record, I would still be upset about the losses, but I would look at it like you do. But I feel that we cannot be a 500 team aMr lose. Part of our 500 is great when it’s against good teams, but I want reliability of being able to beat teams that you should beat. But we’re not there yet. This is why I ended up not buying tickets for the game because I couldn’t trust that we would beat them. And we lost. So I guess I saved some money.

If there are five tiers in the NBA, where are we would be in the middle, losing to these teams, makes us the bottom of the third tier instead of the top. The tears don’t all have to be equal in number of teams in each tier. If there are three tiers, I guess we’re in the top of the third tier by losing these games, where I’d like to be the bottom of the second tier at this stage of our rebuild. I mean, I would like to be undefeated, and have $200 billion or more, but I am not talking about actual maximum desires.

If there’s one tier, we’re in the top tier. But also in the bottom tier.

If there’s 0.5 tiers, I don’t know where we are.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we had a better record, I would still be upset about the losses, but I would look at it like you do.
I didn't say how I looked at it.

I just think it's funny that Milwaukee has lost to all of those bad teams. And their games weren't close, either.

Some of those might have had Milwaukee missing some players. But still, the games were blowout losses.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expected before the Spurs lost for us to lose to the thunder at least one of the two times we play them this weekend. To make up for the Spurs loss, I believe we have to win both, but for me to feel confident in having a chance at the play in, I believe we should win either the next three or five of the next six. The reason why I say, the next three, is the third game is against Dallas. That would be some sort of upset, even though they have disappointed at times.

Honestly, I don’t think it happens, but who knows. we haven’t had a 4 game winning streak yet? Or maybe we did, but we haven’t gone on earth, real winning streak that matched any of our losing streaks.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say how I looked at it.

It doesn’t matter how you look at it, it only matters how I think you look at it. Even then, it doesn’t really matter how I think you think, it just matters whatever point I’m trying to make. And it doesn’t matter whether my point is correct or not, just as long as trees don’t grow elephants faster than garbage cans eat children.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which garbage cans do you know that eat children?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which garbage cans do you know that eat children?

Which ones do you know to not eat children? Have you asked them? Put a surveillance camera? How do you prove a negative?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expected before the Spurs lost for us to lose to the thunder at least one of the two times we play them this weekend. To make up for the Spurs loss, I believe we have to win both, but for me to feel confident in having a chance at the play in, I believe we should win either the next three or five of the next six. The reason why I say, the next three, is the third game is against Dallas. That would be some sort of upset, even though they have disappointed at times.

Honestly, I don’t think it happens, but who knows. we haven’t had a 4 game winning streak yet? Or maybe we did, but we haven’t gone on earth, real winning streak that matched any of our losing streaks.

Ok, so winning the next five games in a row is not going to happen, in my opinion, so the Spurs game(s) will be forever the worst. We should beat them… or Popovich should be suspended for tanking against everyone else and only coaching to win against uppity Will Hardy and at the beginning of the year to show he still could. He’s again trying to get Duncan, I mean Weybanyama, but his pride gets in the way against Hardy.

I mean, I do know that he is teaching some of the players that he intends on keeping certain things that will help him in the future because he’s a good coach, but I don’t think he has any intent on winning. And I don’t mean not trading the farm to win this year when they’re not going to win, I just mean that they are letting these players make their mistakes to learn through them because they want to lose. Overall, they’ll help the team, so I suppose they are doing what they’re supposed to, but I want every team in the league to try to win, of course, not against us. i’m just gonna give a little bit less credit to Popovich if he wins with Waybanyama. I already didn’t like how the Spurs tanked to get Duncan. Yes, that was a pretty common accusation back in the 90’s.

So getting into the playin or playoffs is basically only if everyone else keeps dropping games… which if this season has shown anything, they might. We aren’t winning it, we’re getting it handed to us and we still might not get it.