• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: The game so bad we didn't even have a thread for it (Bears vs Lions reaction thread)

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mind explaining the two redzone picks....one of which was dropped on what should have been OPI?

Are these the good decisions we are talking about?
Learn how to read, jackoff. Maybe look up the word "most".:whistle:

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If a QB turns the ball over in the redzone and has a drive end because he nearly threw a redzone pick on another drive....taking a lot of points off the board.....does it really matter if he made good decisions at other points of the game?

16 points. That's all they scored, jackoff.

Maybe look up all the other offenses in the league that score far more points than the Bears then come back here and tell me about all the good decisions Dalton made.

Bears fan are so clueless as to what a legit QB looks like that they think checkdown Andy is good.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a QB turns the ball over in the redzone and has a drive end because he nearly threw a redzone pick on another drive....taking a lot of points off the board.....does it really matter if he made good decisions at other points of the game?

Maybe look up all the other offenses in the league that score far more points than the Bears then come back here and tell me about all the good decisions Dalton made.

Bears fan are so clueless as to what a legit QB looks like that they think checkdown Andy is good.
Well...he looks a helluva lot better than fucking Fields, which was kinda the point, duh.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Andy Dalton at best is average.......

He might have a chance to start for Carolina or Detroit,and thats still just a chance......not a guarantee....
Hes a career backup from here on out.....

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...he looks a helluva lot better than fucking Fields, which was kinda the point, duh.

That’s an opinion and certainly not a fact.

And in a year where we aren’t winning anything…..developing Fields is all that matters. You don’t develop on the bench. The off-season should have proven that.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s an opinion and certainly not a fact.

And in a year where we aren’t winning anything…..developing Fields is all that matters. You don’t develop on the bench. The off-season should have proven that.
LOL. I dunno what games you are watching, but Dalton is light years ahead of Fields. Fields has more talent, but it ends right there.

The best QB should play. Fields should have to EARN the starting spot. Giving it to him is not developing anything but an entitled shithead.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I dunno what games you are watching, but Dalton is light years ahead of Fields. Fields has more talent, but it ends right there.

If he's so far ahead then why are the point totals generally the same regardless of who is under center?

Last I checked....points is how you win games.
The best QB should play. Fields should have to EARN the starting spot. Giving it to him is not developing anything but an entitled shithead.

Oh yeah because in all his interviews and interactions Fields definitely comes across as entitled.

The fuck are you even talking about?

I swear I see more fans on this board just pull crap straight from their ass and expect everyone to believe it's true.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's so far ahead then why are the point totals generally the same regardless of who is under center?

Last I checked....points is how you win games.

Oh yeah because in all his interviews and interactions Fields definitely comes across as entitled.

The fuck are you even talking about?

I swear I see more fans on this board just pull crap straight from their ass and expect everyone to believe it's true.
:kev:If a small dick had its own thread, it'd be this one.

Again, learn to fucking read. Where did I say he comes across as entitled? Nope, not what I said at all, now is it? I said giving him the job instead of him earning will DEVELOP an entitled shithead.

You are so busy being a miserable ass, looking for anyone to fight with, it has apparently eliminated your cognitive abilities.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, learn to fucking read. Where did I say he comes across as entitled? Nope, not what I said at all, now is it? I said giving him the job instead of him earning will DEVELOP an entitled shithead.

And what in his character currently suggests he is capable of being an entitled shithead?

Please.....explain.

You pull random comments out of your ass and expect it to fly. Sorry, but it doesn't.

You are so busy being a miserable ass, looking for anyone to fight with, it has apparently eliminated your cognitive abilities.

Say stupid shit and then get pissy when you get called on it. Sorry it bothers you that I don't buy your completely made up narrative with absolutely nothing in the the real world to back it up.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what in his character currently suggests he is capable of being an entitled shithead?

Please.....explain.

You pull random comments out of your ass and expect it to fly. Sorry, but it doesn't.

Say stupid shit and then get pissy when you get called on it. Sorry it bothers you that I don't buy your completely made up narrative with absolutely nothing in the the real world to back it up.

Like it's some stretch in any aspect of life to suggest that which is EARNED is greater than that which is GIVEN.

You sound like a fucking psychopath. Go have a drink, and ease out of your holiday bender, ya fucking nut.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole idea that a player can be "ruined"... You either have it or you don't
We hear fairly often about players who come out of college whose mechanics, footwork, decision-making or some other ability needing adjusting/coaching. Sometimes they get fixed, other times they are too ingrained.

Wish i could claim to be the 1 originally making the "coaching ruin" statement. But i believe that was Riddick on a radio interview.

Based in the way Nagy manages the Bears, i believe it can happen.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, apparently dropped INT's count as INT's now when it suits his viewpoint. lol

Dude is BS part duex. Which makes it hilarious that they fight like children.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We hear fairly often about players who come out of college whose mechanics, footwork, decision-making or some other ability needing adjusting/coaching. Sometimes they get fixed, other times they are too ingrained.

Wish i could claim to be the 1 originally making the "coaching ruin" statement. But i believe that was Riddick on a radio interview.

Based in the way Nagy manages the Bears, i believe it can happen.
The only thing that's really concerning to me? Is that he was touted and viewed as being mechanically sound and NFL ready by most experts after we drafted him. He sure looked polished at OSU and was praised for being the most accurate passer to come out during the PFF era behind only Burrow. Then, he gets out on the field in the NFL and looks totally untamed/wild.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like it's some stretch in any aspect of life to suggest that which is EARNED is greater than that which is GIVEN.

You sound like a fucking psychopath. Go have a drink, and ease out of your holiday bender, ya fucking nut.

I’m curious as to what Dalton earned. Because he was so amazing last season in Dallas. He earned the Bears starting job this past offseason when Fields got zero first team reps?

I’m sorry that your logic makes no sense. I’m sorry it makes you angry to have that pointed out to you. I don’t know what the solution is. Don’t be a dumbass? You could start there.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, apparently dropped INT's count as INT's now when it suits his viewpoint. lol

Dude is BS part duex. Which makes it hilarious that they fight like children.

So a QB throws a pass that is an INT and it gets dropped and we should just count it as a regular incomplete pass?

Sure, that makes sense.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m curious as to what Dalton earned. Because he was so amazing last season in Dallas. He earned the Bears starting job this past offseason when Fields got zero first team reps?

I’m sorry that your logic makes no sense. I’m sorry it makes you angry to have that pointed out to you. I don’t know what the solution is. Don’t be a dumbass? You could start there.
It's earned him the right to start, duh.

The "because" part of your barely legible post? Well, let's see...there's 3 pro bowls, the wealth of experience, oh and then the fact that he's simply played much better, and the offense has looked better with him, even while missing their best WR. And there's the obvious reason, in that Fields looks completely lost out there the vast majority of the time.

Let's take your logic, and ask of you, what has Fields done to earn it?

Try watching the games. Objectively.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's earned him the right to start, duh.

The "because" part of your barely legible post? Well, let's see...there's 3 pro bowls, the wealth of experience, oh and then the fact that he's simply played much better, and the offense has looked better with him, even while missing their best WR. And there's the obvious reason, in that Fields looks completely lost out there the vast majority of the time.

Let's take your logic, and ask of you, what has Fields done to earn it?

Try watching the games. Objectively.

My post wasn’t legible? Do you know what legible even means?

When did Dalton go to the Pro Bowl? Was that last season? But no you’re right…that’s how starters should be determined. Let’s decide on who starts based on what happened in 2017. It’s genius.

Fields is the future. He should start now so he can be great later. Learn by doing. And he has flashed at times like during the Steelers game.

His ball placement is elite level. The arm is there. He has issues he has to work on but he’s shown he can make big throws and big times as well.

Be less meatball.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that's really concerning to me? Is that he was touted and viewed as being mechanically sound and NFL ready by most experts after we drafted him. He sure looked polished at OSU and was praised for being the most accurate passer to come out during the PFF era behind only Burrow. Then, he gets out on the field in the NFL and looks totally untamed/wild.
I think we all expected JF to go thru some growing pains, but I think most, if not all of us would have thought by now that he'd pretty much be firmly entrenched in the starter's role. Still making mistakes of course, but doing more good than bad. However, aside from some spots here and there when he has shown some of that sweet skillset, way more often than not there have been times when the kid simply looks the part of a raw neophyte. Now couple this with the ongoing drama of those cracked ribs - and I don't give a rat's ass if he has the "ok" from the team's rubber stamp doctor to resume play. Does anybody think for a single moment that opposing Ds won't zero in on those ribs? And the shitty part of that is any shot to those ribs would be considered a clean hit.

I want the Bears to win each game they play. Technically they're still in the playoff hunt. Now before someone brings up a screenshot of a Jim Carrey meme with him saying "So you're telling me there's a chance!!!", I don't think for a moment we'll get in. We'd pretty much all but have to run the table the rest of the way to have any shot, and we're certainly not gonna be running any tables, not against the remaining schedule and not with this roster. But regardless, you play each game to win and right now our best chance at getting this done is with Dalton at the Helm. Fields has his whole career ahead of him and he's not going anywhere other than eventually taking over the reins for many years. He'll have plenty of time to get his act in order. It still might come as soon as later this season, especially if & when those ribs are 100% healed (not a percentile less). But for now, Dalton needs to be the starter.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who needs GMs, coaches, scouts, and doctors….no one knows more about football, and medical issues, than the collective morons on the Bears sportshoopla message board.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iu