• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Eagles are a team to be feared

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly we have a HC who is stuck in the 80s, it’s a modern day tragedy is you ask me. However I don’t make excuses. Also if making the playoffs every year besides one year and never having a losing season is considered falling off then ok.

That's it right there, stuck in the run scheme when Russ can zing it all over the field.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always see Seahawks fans hate on Pete Carroll. Plantation Pete is the 2nd best HC in the NFL. Russell is great and might very well be the 2nd best QB in the NFL right now at this peak prime, but I don't think that Wilson is the player he is right now and the legacy already built as a player if he wasn't drafted by Carroll. So much about how a player turns out in the NFL is with what team he lands on and what coaches he has. They could certainly improve from Brian Schottenheimer though.

It's not hate on Pete but frustration at times when he and the OC don't make in game changes until basically the last 2 mins of the game. A good example of that was the Dallas playoff game a couple of years ago. Couldn't run the ball but kept at it until they finally changed it up but little too late. Dallas run D was on point that game.