• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Security

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah just out of fucking control. Season ending suspension clearly needed

If Greenlaw had truly connected, it could've been life-ending, so I'll have to agree with you.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you’re a front runner because the Bungles or Browns historically blow and the Steelers have 6 rings.
so i can only root for the teams located within the region in which I reside? what if I moved to northern california? does that mean i have to become a niners fan, lest I suffer the consequences of being judged a "front runner" by some jackwad from eastern pa? you fat fucks from philly are something else :laugh:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can’t be director of security if he is banned from the sideline and that’s why I said if you had your way, you’d be taking from him his livelihood. A man in his post needs to be on the field to coordinate all of the moving pieces in security. The man in his position, going back to the Andy Reid days, walks side by side with the head coach on game day in the stadium.
He made his own bed

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so i can only root for the teams located within the region in which I reside? what if I moved to northern california? does that mean i have to become a niners fan, lest I suffer the consequences of being judged a "front runner" by some jackwad from eastern pa? you fat fucks from philly are something else :laugh:
according to PE1. Yes! :heh:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether Dom is a good dude or not he has to go. The NFL will drop the hammer to make an example of him. Otherwise, the head of SF security might give Jalen Hurts a smack on the facemask and get Hurts ejected in the first half of a playoff game..if all you get is a slap on the wrist, why not?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can do anything want. It’s America. If you want to be a front runner you have every right.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...And Greenlaw has no way of knowing that Dom is security and not a strength coach getting in his face. As he's surrounded by the entire opposing team..
This is the crux of the matter. He didn't know who the guy was but he still went for the guy's face. All he knew was it was a non-player. He can't do that.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players
Coaches
Medical personnel
Credentialed media (includes technical support - boom holders, media assistants, etc)
Team/League executives (and/or specifically cleared “guests”)
Game officials (refs, umps, etc)

These are the only people who should be allowed “on the grass”. There should be a “track” between the “grass” and the stands. This is the area where security and other technical personal should be allowed.
Mostly agree, except cleared guests, while on the grass/turf should be no where near the playing field, and yes security must be on the surface but between the players and fans, not anywhere near game action.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the crux of the matter. He didn't know who the guy was but he still went for the guy's face. All he knew was it was a non-player. He can't do that.

If Dom was an Eagles fan that somehow got into that scrum, (and really that is all he is, but with a glorified title of Security Chief) I wouldn't blame Greenlaw if he leveled him.

We've seen drunk idiots get on the field, then players take them down before Security can catch up and it's always funny.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the NFL doesn't come down hard on this Philly staffer, it only incentivizes teams to have their sideline staff intentionally interfere with players. Just have a staffer push and get in the face of the opposing team's player and instigate an issue. Sure, they both get tossed, but Philly was THRILLED to see an anonymous staff member ejected along with one of the opposing team's best defenders. No one can deny that EVERY team would be happy to make that kind of trade off during a game. That is why I'll be surprised if the staffer and the Eagles aren't rather severely punished for this incident.

Last edited:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the NFL doesn't come down hard on this Philly staffer, it only incentivizes teams to have their sideline staff intentionally interfere with players. Just have a staffer push and get in the face of the opposing team's player and instigate an issue. Sure, they both get tossed, but Philly was THRILLED to see an anonymous staff member ejected along with one of the opposing team's best defenders. No one can deny that EVERY team would be happy to make that kind of trade off during a game. That is why I'll be surprised if the staffer and the Eagles aren't rather severely punished for this incident.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do love a good cheesesteak.

Couldn't get into Pitt, had to go to Ohio state :nod:
God, country, and the Ohio State University, bebbeh
:yahoo::dance:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thing is funny as hell. It's like straight out of a sitcom. The guys involved even have names that you would expect from sitcom characters. Dre and Big Dom.
The Draymond Greenlaw memes are already flooding

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This little event has been so over blown. Some of us were commenting in real time. Looked like SF blew it and then they closed the lid on that, in game, and played spectacularly.