• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Dak Prescott Thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expected.

Your posts clearly show you don't know understand the meaning of "thinking"
Stay out of the sun scooby don't. I get it people on the outside of what's transpiring with Trubisky don't get it yet. I'm ok with that. You'll get it soon enough.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay out of the sun scooby don't. I get it people on the outside of what's transpiring with Trubisky don't get it yet. I'm ok with that. You'll get it soon enough.
Cool.

The three of you who do get it can stick together.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAY THE MAN! i want to see the largest contract in NFL history this guys is breaking his back carrying the Cowboys

Brady has a championship team because he restructures his contract in a team first way, not a me first way.

Look at Stafford in Detroit. Between him and Megatron, Detroit remains a doormat in cap hell.

So, sure, pay him as much as you want. You can make it up with over-the- hill journeymen for receivers and On-line, right?

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady has a championship team because he restructures his contract in a team first way, not a me first way.

Look at Stafford in Detroit. Between him and Megatron, Detroit remains a doormat in cap hell.

So, sure, pay him as much as you want. You can make it up with over-the- hill journeymen for receivers and On-line, right?

Your sarcasm meter broke?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he part of the reason why you absolutely guaranteed a win against Philly in the playoffs and acted as if anyone who stated that it wasn't a lock didn't know anything about Football?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he part of the reason why you absolutely guaranteed a win against Philly in the playoffs and acted as if anyone who stated that it wasn't a lock didn't know anything about Football?
Do you make everything up as you go or does mommy write it for you? We lost because of bad coaching and a missed FG. And I never gaurantee any thing sport related. We would beat them 9 of 10 games but shit happens in sports.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.nfl.com/m/share?p=/videos/nfl-2018-elite-performers/0ap3000001034119/Dak-Prescott-s-best-plays-2018-season

you know there is a certain poster that claims Dak sucks at throwing deeper passes.

I post this in memory of his brain.

Keep thinking Daks strength is passing the ball. I can show a highlight video of anyone. Let’s see the struggles. It’s really bizarre. I think Dak is a great fit for this team. I said he is good and a great leader. I also think Dallas could win a SB with him but that’s not enough. I have to say his game is flawless and he has a great fucking arm. Keep believing Dak has a great arm. I’m sure living in denial makes life super easy.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep thinking Daks strength is passing the ball. I can show a highlight video of anyone. Let’s see the struggles. It’s really bizarre. I think Dak is a great fit for this team. I said he is good and a great leader. I also think Dallas could win a SB with him but that’s not enough. I have to say his game is flawless and he has a great fucking arm. Keep believing Dak has a great arm. I’m sure living in denial makes life super easy.
His arm looks good to me. It's on the field 16 games a year or twice as often as the Eagles China Doll QB

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2017 week 1 starting WRs for the Cowboys: an old slow dropping tons of passes Dez and Terrance Williams
2018 week 1 starting WRs for the Cowboys: Terrance Williams and Deonte Thompson

Second half of 2018 Dak's #'s were really good: Cooper and Gallup
This year will tell the tale

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak's arm is NFL average. He isn't Mahomes, but he isn't Cooper Rush out there either. His downfield passer rating is way better than Wentz. So he must be doing something right to offset his "horrible" arm :noidea:

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you make everything up as you go or does mommy write it for you? We lost because of bad coaching and a missed FG. And I never gaurantee any thing sport related. We would beat them 9 of 10 games but shit happens in sports.
The -270; +230 money line for that game suggests you weren't even close to a 90% chance.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You spell and write like a 6 year old and your temper tantrums are boing. Punch yourself.