• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Cardinals

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cards are a really good team but not this game and this isn't going to be Stanton's finest moment. Defense will cause some TO's, Lynch will run wild and Seattle get's a solid W. I'm ready for this game!

This could very well be. And I will admit, I think the cards are due for a loss. They should rest Fitz this game and anyone else who is nicked up. The hawks are gonna be pumped and it is truly a must win for them. The Cards are playing with house money right now so they need to be smart and not risk any more injuries.

I do have to ask... How do you figure Lynch will run wild when no team has run wild against the cards?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could very well be. And I will admit, I think the cards are due for a loss. They should rest Fitz this game and anyone else who is nicked up. The hawks are gonna be pumped and it is truly a must win for them. The Cards are playing with house money right now so they need to be smart and not risk any more injuries.

I do have to ask... How do you figure Lynch will run wild when no team has run wild against the cards?

It wouldn't be the first time that Lynch ran wild on a hot run defense.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Run wild is probably overstating, but three of your last four opponents have put up 90+ rushing yards and we are averaging over 170 on the ground. We should be able to go over the century mark. We do that, and don tour the ball over more than once, it should be a solid win.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cards run D has been stout I'll give you that ... Losing Unger makes me worry a bit as far as our running game goes.... Lynch is still a beast, but you gotta have guys that can block upfront... Lynch is still gonna get his touches though, so it will be interesting to see if he can get it going vs you guy's....

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lynch did put up 127yds against a very good KC d-line in KC. Maybe running wild was the wrong term to use but I do see Lynch going over a hundred yards and a TD in a must win today.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im only posting on our board. But I think were gonna boat race them. Stanton has looked good, but he's never seenanything like a fired up Clink. And make no mistake about it, the players are going to be jacked. Im talking SF or NO on SNF type jacked.

Their D is good. but I think we will get on them early and pound.

Well every once and a while im right.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards have a good D ... We do also, so I expected a grind out offensively... But the Cards are very beatable and if you look back they've pulled off a lot of miracle finishes... There luck is gonna run out .. I think this loss will bring them back to earth honestly... I expect them to drop some more games down the stretch... This division is far from decided...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards have a good D ... We do also, so I expected a grind out offensively... But the Cards are very beatable and if you look back they've pulled off a lot of miracle finishes... There luck is gonna run out .. I think this loss will bring them back to earth honestly... I expect them to drop some more games down the stretch... This division is far from decided...

Preach it brother! Seahawks are NOT conceding this division yet.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well every once and a while im right.

Run wild is probably overstating, but three of your last four opponents have put up 90+ rushing yards and we are averaging over 170 on the ground. We should be able to go over the century mark. We do that, and don tour the ball over more than once, it should be a solid win.

Hey! Me too!