• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The biggest mystery on the NFL board?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said earlier, you can't help yourself. No matter how dumb you look, you post on. Any chance the constant turning left has made you a bit dizzy?

Uh, I'm the one that said I couldn't resist, not you.

Probably because a retard keeps quoting me, and I just can't resist getting said retard to respond with more retarded responses.

Alzheimer's ain't no laughing matter, you might wanna get checked out.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's lost a step or two though.

It's almost baseball season and the Royals have lost all of their good players and have nary a top 100 prospect. Cut the guy some slack.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost baseball season and the Royals have lost all of their good players and have nary a top 100 prospect. Cut the guy some slack.
Wow, wow, wow.

We still have a whopping 2 good position players as I type this. You put some respekt on Whit Merrifield and Salvador Perez. Uppity Braves fans, smh.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, wow, wow.

We still have a whopping 2 good position players as I type this. You put some respekt on Whit Merrifield and Salvador Perez. Uppity Braves fans, smh.

I'm not in much of a position to be talking trash about baseball given. Most exciting thing I'm looking forward to is seeing Ronald Acuna getting called up in June because the cheap bastards won't let him make the opening day roster.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady deflated those balls

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady deflates every mans balls when he walks in the room, and all women's eyes turn to him. Just sayin'
We really need the Eagles to win this Super Bowl as unlikely as that is, to put a stop to posts like this.:lol:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really need the Eagles to win this Super Bowl as unlikely as that is, to put a stop to posts like this.:lol:

Aint it when Brady walks into a room I'm in , the women take my Uggs off and throw them at TB, tell him to beat it

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it's obvious.

You have a fanbase here for the most successful team of my lifetime, arguably the most successful team of all time who still has an active dynasty going on.

Yet despite all their teams success, they remain the most overly sensitive, insecure and defensive fanbase on the Hoop.

And then they wonder why everyone likes to take shots at their team, especially their noodle armed, product of his coaches system QB and their brittle bitch tight end.

Anyone have any theories as to why this is?

:lol:

No shit, everyone would be irritated if their team formed a dominant dynasty and every time they won a title. Fans of other teams (and even opposing team officials) became fucking juvenile children and tried to discredit their triumphs because of the PSI levels on footballs... or their filming from "non-designated areas" on the field. Practices which are/were mainstays in the NFL for decades. Then, when they run out of all angles with that. They turn to "it's a conspiracy! The refs are clearly on their side!". I mean, it is utterly childish behavior.

I mean, Jesus Christ... how could a team with arguably the GOAT QB and GOAT HC win six titles in two decades!? It's not like this is a league largely dependent on QB play or head coaching!

The only "sensitive" children here, are the people who are so emotionally ill-equipped at handling the success of a team besides their own. That they form conspiracy theories to explain away and discredit their greatness.

Then, they just "can't understand!" how fans of said team might be... ya know... a bit fucking sick of the bull shit.

Goodness gracious. GROW. THE HELL. UP. lol

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense, but Seahawks fans were pretty much non-existent before 2013 and were as obnoxious as Patriots fans until maybe a year ago.

:slaphappy:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See a lot of comments about Seahawks fans being insufferable during the 2013 season and even after. Can’t help but feel it’s because this forum started being active starting then, thus they were the first to start talking shit and strutting. Since then the SB champs fans have done the same. Honestly the Pats fan base have exceeded anything prior and its not even close. To the winners go the fruits of victory. Deal with it.

:L