• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The biggest mystery on the NFL board?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it's obvious.

You have a fanbase here for the most successful team of my lifetime, arguably the most successful team of all time who still has an active dynasty going on.

Yet despite all their teams success, they remain the most overly sensitive, insecure and defensive fanbase on the Hoop.

And then they wonder why everyone likes to take shots at their team, especially their noodle armed, product of his coaches system QB and their brittle bitch tight end.

Anyone have any theories as to why this is?
You have correctly defined them as pussy ass bitches. BUT

You couldn't be more wrong about the dynasty still going. It's just a carcass. Easily removed and then mostly forgotten. It'll be hilarious when the Pats fans finally find that out.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it's obvious.

You have a fanbase here for the most successful team of my lifetime, arguably the most successful team of all time who still has an active dynasty going on.

Yet despite all their teams success, they remain the most overly sensitive, insecure and defensive fanbase on the Hoop.

And then they wonder why everyone likes to take shots at their team, especially their noodle armed, product of his coaches system QB and their brittle bitch tight end.

Anyone have any theories as to why this is?

Jealous much? Andy Dalton would thrive in ANY system, and Eifert is a little brittle at that, but when he stays healthy, its worth it. Plus AJ. Green and the rest of our WR can easily take up the slack when Eifert is hurt. Its what makes us, well, a dynasty.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jealous much? Andy Dalton would thrive in ANY system, and Eifert is a little brittle at that, but when he stays healthy, its worth it. Plus AJ. Green and the rest of our WR can easily take up the slack when Eifert is hurt. Its what makes us, well, a dynasty.

Everyone's dream girl is at it again.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when it was actually fun to provoke Pats fans?

Then along came rings numbered 4 and 5.

Now it's fun to watch the feeble attempts and to imagine each of those posters enjoying the past two SBs the Pats played in.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the biggest mystery on the NFL board is the sexual orientation of @olympicoscar

giphy.gif

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Ocsar is non binary.

Thanks for the rainbow Dirt. Here before the super bowl, I'm really trying to enjoy your company while you're still logging in with us :suds: