• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The biggest mystery on the NFL board?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where you from? I know all the top players — if you live in a State by any of them, I can let you know where they play and I know they’d gladly play a few games with you.

Thanks for the info in your last comment. I live in NH, about 50 miles north of Boston.

I'm going to have a couple of drinks in a few minutes and me and a youngster that grew up with my boys will probably play the daily contest. He's pretty good as well, but neither of us are professionals by any stretch. My best score in tourney play was -24 and I came in 2nd which is crazy because the scores that I won tourneys with were lower than that. The kid I'll golf with tonight did a -25 on a freaky Friday a month or two ago and he finished in 800th place :eek:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there someone wanting to wager on Golden Tee? If @Rex Racer Is from Boston (as his favorite teams would suggest) — he isn’t beating me at GT. But I’d gladly gamble with him.
He's a New Hampshirite, but New England is all the same to me.

No difference at all between Vermont and New Hampshire, or Massachusetts.

Right @Rex Racer ?

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it's obvious.

You have a fanbase here for the most successful team of my lifetime, arguably the most successful team of all time who still has an active dynasty going on.

Yet despite all their teams success, they remain the most overly sensitive, insecure and defensive fanbase on the Hoop.

And then they wonder why everyone likes to take shots at their team, especially their noodle armed, product of his coaches system QB and their brittle bitch tight end.

Anyone have any theories as to why this is?
I guess your work is done.....
giphy.gif

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right @Rex Racer ?

If he is from NH — he is SOL on finding a top tier GT player. That’s the one area where you won’t find any. Closest he’ll find to a top 50 player is NY and there is only one there

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right @Rex Racer ?

Massachusetts and Vermont are chock full of retarded leftist asswipes that think money grows on trees.

NH is slowly filling up with idiot transplants from Assachusetts and the People's Republic of Vermont and things are going to shit in a hurry.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is from NH — he is SOL on finding a top tier GT player. That’s the one area where you won’t find any. Closest he’ll find to a top 50 player is NY and there is only one there

I'm good wit dat.

I have the high score on most courses I play in every bar I've ever been in here in Manch-Vegas :thumb:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it's obvious.

You have a fanbase here for the most successful team of my lifetime, arguably the most successful team of all time who still has an active dynasty going on.

Yet despite all their teams success, they remain the most overly sensitive, insecure and defensive fanbase on the Hoop.

And then they wonder why everyone likes to take shots at their team, especially their noodle armed, product of his coaches system QB and their brittle bitch tight end.

Anyone have any theories as to why this is?

LMAO

This is awesome, shame I missed this thread

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the info in your last comment. I live in NH, about 50 miles north of Boston.

I'm going to have a couple of drinks in a few minutes and me and a youngster that grew up with my boys will probably play the daily contest. He's pretty good as well, but neither of us are professionals by any stretch. My best score in tourney play was -24 and I came in 2nd which is crazy because the scores that I won tourneys with were lower than that. The kid I'll golf with tonight did a -25 on a freaky Friday a month or two ago and he finished in 800th place :eek:

Never get that 16 seconds back

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, if you enjoy watching Chewy get bitch slapped by all the non Pats fans it was great.

Naah, the Pats fanbase is the most insecure in sports, his premise is dead on, Id expect Pats fans to get defensive, because ya know, they are the most insecure in sports

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naah, the Pats fanbase is the most insecure in sports, his premise is dead on, Id expect Pats fans to get defensive, because ya know, they are the most insecure in sports
Funny, on Friday, the local afternoon radio show was saying how Pats fans are whiny. Someone called in to whine about the Pats fans being called whiny.
200w.webp

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, on Friday, the local afternoon radio show was saying how Pats fans are whiny. Someone called in to whine about the Pats fans being called whiny.
200w.webp

LMFAO

Im surprised Pats fans dont take on the Yankee fan mentality......"Yeah, Fuck you we are awesome, and love that we are hated again"

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO

Im surprised Pats fans dont take on the Yankee fan mentality......"Yeah, Fuck you we are awesome, and love that we are hated again"
Most do. The majority of those who call in to radio shows or talk on forums, not so much.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correcting jealousy-fueled nonsense ≠ insecurity.

"stop cheating!…you're so insecure!…stop cheating!…oh, you didn't cheat? See you're insecure!……and stop cheating!…"