• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The biggest mystery on the NFL board?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can caddy for me any time Sonny. Bring your notebook and pencil my man

Don't carry a pencil, will a pen do? Is this your pen btw?

maxresdefault.jpg

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OC and DC are leaving for HC positions......it's a sign they know the dynasty is over with Kraft, Brady, and Bill.

:peep:
It's not like they both won't be fired in three years anyway.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Millen and his impressive 8 year run says hold my beer.
Quin atleast runs the team from Detroit instead of his house in PA.

The Fords were some tolerant mofos. Martha seems to have less patience and understanding in her sunset years.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it's obvious.

You have a fanbase here for the most successful team of my lifetime, arguably the most successful team of all time who still has an active dynasty going on.

Yet despite all their teams success, they remain the most overly sensitive, insecure and defensive fanbase on the Hoop.

And then they wonder why everyone likes to take shots at their team, especially their noodle armed, product of his coaches system QB and their brittle bitch tight end.

Anyone have any theories as to why this is?

People hate the Patriots and their fans??

This could be filed under "What have you been the last 20 years"

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan dropped 63 on the Celtics ? And hey that's great about your son. Sounds like he's got a good spot down there

1/05/92 was the last time the Lions won a playoff game and their only one in the last 60 years.

Thanks, he's a great kid and his mom and I are very proud of him.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there someone wanting to wager on Golden Tee? If @Rex Racer Is from Boston (as his favorite teams would suggest) — he isn’t beating me at GT. But I’d gladly gamble with him.

I'm not from Boston and I don't gamble. I do play regularly and just recently started playing the daily contests and using my card to do "online prizes" play again. I used to play for prizes regularly and won a few tourneys as well as finishing 2nd a shitload of times.

A few of my local GT pals have been playing the Freaky Fridays since IT started that. That shit can get goofy.

I'm assuming you play online for $$$ all the time?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest mystery on the Hoop is why people start these threads, and why people respond to them. I swear of Pats fans could just not respond these threads would drop to bottom so fast.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not from Boston and I don't gamble. I do play regularly and just recently started playing the daily contests and using my card to do "online prizes" play again. I used to play for prizes regularly and won a few tourneys as well as finishing 2nd a shitload of times.

A few of my local GT pals have been playing the Freaky Fridays since IT started that. That shit can get goofy.

Yeah, I play the daily everyday (I’ve won it a handful of times but top 20 pretty much everyday). I also play the freaky Friday — never won that, but took 2nd in one, but finish top 20 in everyone.

Qualifying for the World Championships start on the 1st of February, I will easily qualify for world’s and I will be in Vegas playing in the World Championships June 8-10.

If you really get into GT and want to check out a tourney — they have a GT tourney with tournaments around the United States. I don’t go as much since I had a kid, but you’d learn a million shots. The site is PEGTtour.com — they actually have a tourney in Orlando this weekend coming up. They have live feeds on the site and you can watch the guys play matches.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where you from? I know all the top players — if you live in a State by any of them, I can let you know where they play and I know they’d gladly play a few games with you.