• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bears 2021 Offseason

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sentiments exactly.....

Gotta love the decision for a fg on 4th down rather than try to get that IN DEMAND TD......

Lol at LaFleurs dumb call,that was Nagyesque.....
Even better was Rodgers' decision not to run in it on 3rd. Easily would've made it, if he had a set of danglers.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even better was Rodgers' decision not to run in it on 3rd. Easily would've made it, if he had a set of danglers.

Lovin every minute of it......

My sister-in-law and her two daughters are the biggest loud mouthed annoying Packers fans in the world....
And I actually watched the game with my s-i-l and with her saying at the end of the game she was not as interested in this season as past seasons cause o the pandemic.....CLASSIC!!!

And one more to lol will be if AR does decide to bolt to another team......
GB fans will be in the dumps for years......

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you just say there wasn't much fluffing and then, literally, with the next 16 words, fluff him with "good" "smart" and "love"???

I will go in like I do with every player/coach...Open mind and hopeful...See what happens from there.
Are we no longer allowed to state what is true, that being that Desai is a smart dude and well respected and/or loved by the players without having to be accused of some random label/act? I agree with you in that I'm hopeful he'll be a good DC for us but there's no expectations on my end.

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lovin every minute of it......

My sister-in-law and her two daughters are the biggest loud mouthed annoying Packers fans in the world....
And I actually watched the game with my s-i-l and with her saying at the end of the game she was not as interested in this season as past seasons cause o the pandemic.....CLASSIC!!!

And one more to lol will be if AR does decide to bolt to another team......
GB fans will be in the dumps for years......
You know a team's fans have a loser mentality when they're celebrating another team's conference championship loss and taking pleasure in their family members' disappointment over it.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we no longer allowed to state what is true, that being that Desai is a smart dude and well respected and/or loved by the players without having to be accused of some random label/act? I agree with you in that I'm hopeful he'll be a good DC for us but there's no expectations on my end.

Fine. I'm with ya. The media never aggrandizes these things like player and coach relationships. And I know you love you some media when it comes to the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. So the whole thing fits like a glove.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know a team's fans have a loser mentality when they're celebrating another team's conference championship loss and taking pleasure in their family members' disappointment over it.

So that's a no to my "LOL The Packers lost" barbecue extravaganza this weekend?

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine. I'm with ya. The media never aggrandizes these things like player and coach relationships. And I know you love you some media when it comes to the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. So the whole thing fits like a glove.
That's a fair point, but it's guys that follow the team around and give their observations, for the most part. There's not a lot of agendas there other than getting eyes on their content. So if anything, if sports media were to fuck around here, they'd be planting seeds of division and doubt and such, saying the players don't like this guy or they worry about how Desai will get along with Nagy or something like that. I could be wrong though.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol wut.

The FANS have a loser mentality?? Oh well that settles it. We're never gonna win if the FANS have loser mentalities.:rolleyes2:

It's the fucking Packers. You're goddamned right you fucking celebrate when they fucking lose any game, let alone the NFCCG. What the fuck?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just gonna toss this out there, as another tiny semblance of joy. Hopefully this doesn't make me a loser, but Rex Grossman has won as many NFC Championships as Aaron Rodgers. :D

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just gonna toss this out there, as another tiny semblance of joy. Hopefully this doesn't make me a loser, but Rex Grossman has won as many NFC Championships as Aaron Rodgers. :D

I wanted the Rodgers twilight years to be like the Favre ones where it was just a disaster and we could laugh wholeheartedly...and it's kinda going that way...

BUT...no matter what happens, that dude always has us one-upped not only because he did the suck it...er...discount double check in our endzone...but it literally is all our fault he's not the Dan Marino II. Sad story.

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The FANS have a loser mentality?? Oh well that settles it. We're never gonna win if the FANS have loser mentalities.:rolleyes2:
There's more truth to that statement than you would believe.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's more truth to that statement than you would believe.

This truth was debunked by the Chicago Cubs in 2016. The effect has a ceiling, at most, of 110 years.

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This truth was debunked by the Chicago Cubs in 2016. The effect has a ceiling, at most, of 110 years.
What happened before they actually won though? Ownership change, and that ownership made it crystal clear that their goal was nothing short of winning the World Series. After that, they grabbed a guy in Theo Epstein who had a history of doing just that. That was obviously enough to make people believe that it was actually possible.

Obviously I'm getting way outside the realm of sports here but it's true: belief is a powerful thing, both positively and negatively. As such, I don't expect the Bears to be a superbowl contender until ownership changes and that ownership brings with the same type of "superbowl or bust" type commitment.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol wut.

It's the fucking Packers. You're goddamned right you fucking celebrate when they fucking lose any game, let alone the NFCCG. What the fuck?
Let's put it the opposite way. Does anyone here think for a second that if the Bears advanced in the playoffs ahead of the Packers that their fans wouldn't be whoopin' and hollerin' over a Bears loss? And if you think Bears fans can't stand the Packers, try talking with a diehard Vikings fan.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think us Bear fans have earned that right....lol

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's put it the opposite way. Does anyone here think for a second that if the Bears advanced in the playoffs ahead of the Packers that their fans wouldn't be whoopin' and hollerin' over a Bears loss? And if you think Bears fans can't stand the Packers, try talking with a diehard Vikings fan.
It takes a leader to stop the cycle of stupid. Competition fosters division and division fosters hate so I don't blame those who are sucked into it. But I can tell you from experience that it's much easier to just observe what happens rather than being emotionally invested in it.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes a leader to stop the cycle of stupid. Competition fosters division and division fosters hate so I don't blame those who are sucked into it. But I can tell you from experience that it's much easier to just observe what happens rather than being emotionally invested in it.

Its ok pal......

I grew up in a house where I was the lone Bear/ Cub fan,while my Dad and three brothers were Packer/ Cardinal fans.......

So yes,I heard a lot over the years.....

And its just normal jockularity called friendly fire between family and friends.....i
I will not let sports depict on how I live my life.......Sports in general is not that important to me....

And I will never let anyone get the best of me.......It just wont happen....

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JFC, stfu, Yoda.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So apparently Jay Glazer is reporting us to be big players in the QB market...whatever that means.

Qell,I believe so....whether its siging a free agent,using a first to draft one or trading for Watson,I believe Glazer is right.....

Id first and foremoat be knocking on Houstons door....Watson wants out bad.....
Itll take atleast two no.1s ÷ a solid player and most likley 3 no.1s,but I think we should atleast give them an offer.....

Id give 3 no.1s.....Hes 25 years old and after Mahomes,is the best YOUNG qb out there....He could be a mainstay for a very ling time....Who would not want that....
For the believera here that think our def is special and can carry a qb,Watson would be absolutley huge in that regard........
To give up 3 no.1s we actually are giving up two.....We gave up two for Mack and Cutler.....?....wth,we cant give up 3 for a player of Watsons caliber that weve been missing since god knows qhen.....?
Weve never had this type of qb...ever.

Maybe ARob would be happier,it could save Pace and Nagys jobs( not that I care),but DeShaun could pull us out if cellar dwelling and finally give us respectability from qb position and give us a run vs Rodgers that we sorely need.....

If the Texans dont want what we have to offer so be it.....but I say they need to get out there and make it happen....

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know...It's highly likely that we're going to have the worst QB in the north again next year...and that makes me sad...Would be nice if that wasn't the case once in a while...