• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The ACC Thread

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
say on a per team basis. you did not do that on the exchange i am referring to. you said point blank that the big puts more players in the league and that is false.

Go back further then and read. I have been completely up front about that this entire time and if you actually go back and read, you will see that. I'm done talking about this. If you want to stop splitting hairs and actually talk about the conferences stacking up on the field, I'm all for it.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK your facts support your argument and our facts support our argument.

And the ACC argument has nothing whatsoever to do with how many players per team there are.

GOT IT, MR. OHIOSTATESOX?

redlegs@hokies

Trout Fishing Aficionado
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go back further then and read. I have been completely up front about that this entire time and if you actually go back and read, you will see that. I'm done talking about this. If you want to stop splitting hairs and actually talk about the conferences stacking up on the field, I'm all for it.

I've read the whole thread, maybe you mistyped or something but thats what you tried to argue at one point. go read it yourself, you said the big puts more in. that is false. /thread.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read the whole thread, maybe you mistyped or something but thats what you tried to argue at one point. go read it yourself, you said the big puts more in. that is false. /thread.

Yup, I said the B1G puts more in ON A PER SCHOOL BASIS. I don't understand why you are having so much trouble understanding that this is my point.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the ACC argument has nothing whatsoever to do with how many players per team there are.

GOT IT, MR. OHIOSTATESOX?

So, what does it have to do with?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what does it have to do with?

Gosh, I regret taking you off ignore.

It has everything to do with the FACT that there are 278 players in the NFL from the ACC and only 256 from the Big Ten. Furthermore, another poster showed you that more of the players from the ACC are all-pros as well.

Just give it up, dude.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gosh, I regret taking you off ignore.

It has everything to do with the FACT that there are 278 players in the NFL from the ACC and only 256 from the Big Ten. Furthermore, another poster showed you that more of the players from the ACC are all-pros as well.

Just give it up, dude.

There's nothing to give up. My original point, way back, was that the B1G is tougher than the ACC, and I've put out far more than enough facts to back that up. Considering you aren't playing the entire conference every single week, it would be easier to face an average team with less future NFL players (ACC) than more (B1G). Your stat is irrelevant in regards to your original point about how tough it is to play in the ACC because of the future NFL players when I've proven the average B1G team has more.

Go ahead and put me back on ignore. I couldn't care less. The fact is, I'm right, and you know it. Deal with it.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's nothing to give up. My original point, way back, was that the B1G is tougher than the ACC, and I've put out far more than enough facts to back that up. Considering you aren't playing the entire conference every single week, it would be easier to face an average team with less future NFL players (ACC) than more (B1G). Your stat is irrelevant in regards to your original point about how tough it is to play in the ACC because of the future NFL players when I've proven the average B1G team has more.

Go ahead and put me back on ignore. I couldn't care less. The fact is, I'm right, and you know it. Deal with it.

U are a friggin joke, dude :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

And yep, you earned your way back on the ignore list fer sure.

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize that we are the only consistently good team the conference has had since expansion right. I would love to leave. At lease we added Pitt and Louisville. Your team is an embarrassment that makes Miami look like rule followers. For a self proclaimed God fearing man, I can't see how you can root for the dirtiest and sleaziest program in the nation.
Geneh, this tool thinks VT is consistently good! bwahahaha! I have to admit though, as long as they play a bunch of physically challenged teams every year they will consistently have winning records!
...and dirtiest, sleaziest program in the nation, WHAT? After VT, you must mean, right tool bag? :laugh3:

Watch who ya call black, Kettle!

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U are a friggin joke, dude :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

And yep, you earned your way back on the ignore list fer sure.

Excellent retort! You certainly proved your point by telling me I am a joke for unquestionably proving you wrong. Good job! :clap:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geneh, this tool thinks VT is consistently good! bwahahaha! I have to admit though, as long as they play a bunch of physically challenged teams every year they will consistently have winning records!
...and dirtiest, sleaziest program in the nation, WHAT? After VT, you must mean, right tool bag? :laugh3:

I'd say VT is consistently good, but they are far from great. They usually beat the low-level teams they face in conference, but they're still notorious for getting trounced against quality OOC teams. They certainly don't look like they're heading in the right direction, either.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not getting in the middle of this argument. But I will say that VT has an awful lot of 10 win seasons to hang their hats on.

redlegs@hokies

Trout Fishing Aficionado
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, I said the B1G puts more in ON A PER SCHOOL BASIS. I don't understand why you are having so much trouble understanding that this is my point.

:L I get the per school basis. You then argued that they put more in overall. I dont understand why you are having so much trouble understanding what you wrote. read it yourself. put a stand to ignorance my friend.

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey WM! Whats shaking my brutha man? You guys been putting ants on the salmon up there this summer?
Made a few marsh trips down here and the Specks( spotted weakfish, to you non cajuns lol) have been tearing it up. They usually do in the summer around here, just not the size we are catching this year. I caught one that went almost 9 lbs, 2 weeks ago! Lots of 4 and 5 pounders as well. Redfish always hit in the summer and that action has been steady. Been fishing last few wknds and also in the spring in freshwater lake, doing pretty good on largemouths.

Good to see ya again, seasons getting close. I'll check in with ya again soon! Peace out man!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Troll.png

redlegs@hokies

Trout Fishing Aficionado
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you got anything to back up your ignorant claims? or do you not know what "dirty" means?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L I get the per school basis. You then argued that they put more in overall. I dont understand why you are having so much trouble understanding what you wrote. read it yourself. put a stand to ignorance my friend.

I never, not one single time, said that the B1G has put in more players overall. Never once did I say that. I acknowledged it several times, and several other posters even acknowledged that I said PER SCHOOL. Seriously dude, you know what I mean. What the hell is your problem?

redlegs@hokies

Trout Fishing Aficionado
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say VT is consistently good, but they are far from great. They usually beat the low-level teams they face in conference, but they're still notorious for getting trounced against quality OOC teams. They certainly don't look like they're heading in the right direction, either.

yeah, one bad season in twenty means vt is heading to the toilet lol. people amaze me.

redlegs@hokies

Trout Fishing Aficionado
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never, not one single time, said that the B1G has put in more players overall. Never once did I say that. I acknowledged it several times, and several other posters even acknowledged that I said PER SCHOOL. Seriously dude, you know what I mean. What the hell is your problem?

...huh? problem? i just pointed out where you were wrong. settle down dude, dont get too excited.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...huh? problem? i just pointed out where you were wrong. settle down dude, dont get too excited.

You haven't pointed it out at all. In fact, I've been waiting for you to actually show me. I've even gone back and read my posts. Never, ever, not one single time, did I say the B1G has put more players in the NFL overall. Not one single time.