• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The ACC Thread

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you agree that the acc has had more nfl talent.

No. You can't compare two sample sizes that aren't equal, as the B1G and ACC have been for the most part of the last decade. If you're saying that, overall, they've put more players in the pros then you're right. If you're saying are the teams tougher (the entire point of this conversation), then the average per team would suggest they haven't had more NFL talent, for the purposes of this argument.

redlegs@hokies

Trout Fishing Aficionado
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if you would read my posts then you would know that i stated that im not saying the teams are tougher. just that the league puts more in the league.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ACC has put more players in the NFL. Due in part to the fact that there are more players in the ACC than the B1G. Why does this take like 5 pages to settle?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ACC has put more players in the NFL. Due in part to the fact that there are more players in the ACC than the B1G. Why does this take like 5 pages to settle?

I'm beginning to think redlegs and geneh just trolled the shit out of me... :L

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sox,
Well, hopefully you learned something from getting owned, though I seriously doubt you even realize that's exactly what happened.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sox,
Well, hopefully you learned something from getting owned, though I seriously doubt you even realize that's exactly what happened.

I hope we can get past this and go back to the days when you LOL'd at my picture of a cat with enormous testicles.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we can get past this and go back to the days when you LOL'd at my picture of a cat with enormous testicles.

I suppose we can. You're off ignore now that this stupid argument is over.

We can base our opinions on facts every day and come up with different viewpoints on how we choose to view the facts.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the cat with the enormous testicles is hilarious! (At work I can't see that pic. Very conservative work atmosphere.)

I used to have 3 cats and cats are very funny creatures.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see there are very few FSU fans in the General Forum. Well I am all ready for the additions to the conference. I am hoping VT gets back and that Miami somehow finds a way to be competitive. Lord knows the ACC needs other teams to step up OOC and in bowl games to help our "image".

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see there are very few FSU fans in the General Forum. Well I am all ready for the additions to the conference. I am hoping VT gets back and that Miami somehow finds a way to be competitive. Lord knows the ACC needs other teams to step up OOC and in bowl games to help our "image".

Welcome, fellow ACCer!

Well, I think we got a good start on that last year with our winning our top 4 bowl games.

And I am hoping that Bryn Renner kicks ass this year. GO UNC!

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose we can. You're off ignore now that this stupid argument is over.

We can base our opinions on facts every day and come up with different viewpoints on how we choose to view the facts.

:suds:

And the cat with the enormous testicles is hilarious! (At work I can't see that pic. Very conservative work atmosphere.)

I used to have 3 cats and cats are very funny creatures.

I think the picture got killed on here, at least I haven't been able to see it recently. I used to have an awesome cat and then my ex took him when we broke up. I actually got him to sit in a picture that was very similar to the other one except he was nutless at that point:

image (2).jpg

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:
Welcome, fellow ACCer!

Well, I think we got a good start on that last year with our winning our top 4 bowl games.

And I am hoping that Bryn Renner kicks ass this year. GO UNC!

Thanks for the welcome(Not really an ACC guy just FSU). To me 1 year is not good enough for me. We have to have more years like that to be considered a good start. Then our OOC record needs to improve DRAMATICALLY!!! Especially with Clemson, GT, UNC, Miami, and VT. If not then adding more teams is just going to further put the conference behind the proverbial 8ball as far as image. Here's to hoping. :hope:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

I think the picture got killed on here, at least I haven't been able to see it recently. I used to have an awesome cat and then my ex took him when we broke up. I actually got him to sit in a picture that was very similar to the other one except he was nutless at that point:

View attachment 5713

One of my cats looked exactly like that one.

Hey! Did you swipe my cat? :laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:

Thanks for the welcome(Not really an ACC guy just FSU). To me 1 year is not good enough for me. We have to have more years like that to be considered a good start. Then our OOC record needs to improve DRAMATICALLY!!! Especially with Clemson, GT, UNC, Miami, and VT. If not then adding more teams is just going to further put the conference behind the proverbial 8ball as far as image. Here's to hoping. :hope:

Well, you're an ACCer because your team is in the ACC. Don't worry, UNC is going to kick ass this year! :D

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He must've gotten clawed by another cat. Cats can be mean, especially to each other!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh Cats. They make GREAT targets. :clap:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He must've gotten clawed by another cat. Cats can be mean, especially to each other!

I got him from the animal shelter. A family brought him in when their old man died, and I guess he basically lived in the old guy's basement for the first 8 months of his life to catch mice. Who knows. For a shelter cat he was incredibly friendly. Still chaps my ass that I let that stupid dego bitch take him. :mad2:

So you had 3 cats? Got anything now?