• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The ACC Thread

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO you caught me at the wrong time. :gaah: Trying to get used to this style and what I can or cannot say. I have a lot of things to say, but not sure if I can. Give me a week and I will be alright.

Haha, no worries man. Yeah, it's definitely a huge difference from ESPN.

Like I was saying over there, so long as you don't get racist or harass the ladies, things are fine. I'm not sure why all the shitbags over there like jim were ragging on the mods here. They're pretty fair from what I've seen.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, no worries man. Yeah, it's definitely a huge difference from ESPN.

Like I was saying over there, so long as you don't get racist or harass the ladies, things are fine. I'm not sure why all the shitbags over there like jim were ragging on the mods here. They're pretty fair from what I've seen.

Could never get a read on that guy and others that bashed here. Never been anywhere but ESPN so I only know that. It is nice to be able to swear if I feel like it. Especially since I was in the Navy and still swear like a drunken sailor on an everyday basis.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could never get a read on that guy and others that bashed here. Never been anywhere but ESPN so I only know that. It is nice to be able to swear if I feel like it. Especially since I was in the Navy and still swear like a drunken sailor on an everyday basis.

FUCK YEA!!!

:yahoo:

:suds:

and Thank you for your service, sir!!

:usa2:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure. I never was into the cliques on there. It was becoming like a high school over the last 3-4 years with some folks. I'm fine with it, though. There is gonna be a huge influx of new posters here so we won't miss a few guys. Plus a lot of them seemed to only post political threads every single day, most of them for troll purposes only.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK YEA!!!

:yahoo:

:suds:

and Thank you for your service, sir!!

:usa2:

It will be quite nice to be able to say gonorrhea ridden dingleberry or piece of walking whale shit. :ballchain: Able to cut the ball and chain away now.

Not a problem on the last one. It was a blast. Too much damn alcohol though.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure. I never was into the cliques on there. It was becoming like a high school over the last 3-4 years with some folks. I'm fine with it, though. There is gonna be a huge influx of new posters here so we won't miss a few guys. Plus a lot of them seemed to only post political threads every single day, most of them for troll purposes only.

I did not mind the political threads so much. It was the anti conference or team threads that bugged me more than anything. I never got into the cliques. No point to them it is a fucking anonymous board for shits sake.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not mind the political threads so much. It was the anti conference or team threads that bugged me more than anything. I never got into the cliques. No point to them it is a fucking anonymous board for shits sake.

Sad thing I noticed was that wasn't true for a lot of those guys.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad thing I noticed was that wasn't true for a lot of those guys.

I guess. I could not keep track of how many people were actually the same person. Seemed like a lot of those people were the same guy. I just posted and did not worry about it. As long as people were cool with me I would be cool with them. When they flipped on me that is when the Equal Opportunity Asshole came out. Only typically with a few people.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess. I could not keep track of how many people were actually the same person. Seemed like a lot of those people were the same guy. I just posted and did not worry about it. As long as people were cool with me I would be cool with them. When they flipped on me that is when the Equal Opportunity Asshole came out. Only typically with a few people.

Haha, well that's the nice thing here - no alternate names allowed. I was fairly confident by the end there were maybe only about 15 actual posters representing like 75-80 names.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was in the army for 7 years. It took me several years to NOT cuss like a sailor and drink like a fish after I got out. It was tough but with God's guidance I was able to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall see. Your schedule is very easy(Minus USCe). I see 3 losses minimum for UNC. S. Carolina, VT, Miami(I wish this were not true). If you do well great for you all. FSU is restacking the DL and hopefully have even more offensive output this year than last. Should be 10-2 or 11-1 this year, but you never know.

GT is probably more of a guaranteed loss than Miami, IMO.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we play like we are capable of playing I see only 1 loss in an upset. But we won't play as well as we are capable so we will lose only 2 games, I won't say to whom. :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we play like we are capable of playing I see only 1 loss in an upset. But we won't play as well as we are capable so we will lose only 2 games, I won't say to whom. :doh:

UVA game is in Chapel Hill so that will not be a loss for UNC.:gaah:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I need to defend the Hokies in here? I kind of hate the whole conference pride crap and don't want to read the last 5 pages.

nah. I don't think the Hokies have been thrown under the bus yet. Not a conference pride guy either, but we are in the ACC, so I'll just look at it that way. You won't hear me chanting ACC, unless it's in jest.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah. I don't think the Hokies have been thrown under the bus yet. Not a conference pride guy either, but we are in the ACC, so I'll just look at it that way. You won't hear me chanting ACC, unless it's in jest.

I hate the conference pride thing. Outside of Miami I want every other ACC team to go 0 fer, but even then UVA couldn't win the conference.