• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The ACC Thread

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you're an ACCer because your team is in the ACC. Don't worry, UNC is going to kick ass this year! :D

We shall see. Your schedule is very easy(Minus USCe). I see 3 losses minimum for UNC. S. Carolina, VT, Miami(I wish this were not true). If you do well great for you all. FSU is restacking the DL and hopefully have even more offensive output this year than last. Should be 10-2 or 11-1 this year, but you never know.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got him from the animal shelter. A family brought him in when their old man died, and I guess he basically lived in the old guy's basement for the first 8 months of his life to catch mice. Who knows. For a shelter cat he was incredibly friendly. Still chaps my ass that I let that stupid dego bitch take him. :mad2:

So you had 3 cats? Got anything now?

Nah. They tracked some really nasty microbes into the house that attacked my wife. Had to get rid of them and the bed because it was infested with the little buggers. The microbes were almost impossible to kill, couldn't chance it happening again so the cats had to go.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey thanks. I never knew my wife was into hermaphrodites. Plus were the fuck is our child support?

Neither did I... and I've been sending checks for years. Methinks you need to sit and have a chat with the old gal.

Nah. They tracked some really nasty microbes into the house that attacked my wife. Had to get rid of them and the bed because it was infested with the little buggers. The microbes were almost impossible to kill, couldn't chance it happening again so the cats had to go.

Wow, that really sucks. How the hell did they get those?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How cute!!! Gene and Sox made up...

tumblr_mf20oaa5WP1qirf51.gif

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i kid.. u know I gots nothin but love for u bothz

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba - when we eventually all have a real-life get together, I want to see a battle royale with you and FSUManager. To my understanding he is also significantly larger than the average American male.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba - when we eventually all have a real-life get together, I want to see a battle royale with you and FSUManager. To my understanding he is also significantly larger than the average American male.

Why is it that people who can buy their clothes in the boys section of the mall(Sox) always want to see the big guys throw down? Grow a little bit and have your own Battle Royale. I am too damn old for that.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that people who can buy their clothes in the boys section of the mall(Sox) always want to see the big guys throw down? Grow a little bit and have your own Battle Royale. I am too damn old for that.

I know. It was just lame. Plus cats do make great targets. Especially when hung by their tails on a clothes line. I did not do this, but I watched my cousin do this.

You on your period or something?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How cute!!! Gene and Sox made up...

tumblr_mf20oaa5WP1qirf51.gif

Yeah, just don't let that kind of thing get around, will you? We got reputations, you know, don't want anybody thinking we're soft or anything. :lol:

And the girl is cute.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live out in the woods. There are all kinds of buggers out here in North Ga.

Ahh, that makes sense. Used to live out the sticks, and I always remember my mom saying to stay away from stray dogs and cats because they were crawling with all sorts of stuff. I always just thought she didn't want any more pets.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You on your period or something?

LMAO you caught me at the wrong time. :gaah: Trying to get used to this style and what I can or cannot say. I have a lot of things to say, but not sure if I can. Give me a week and I will be alright.