• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The ACC Thread

Drewsagator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit man, the gators just might go down to both FSU and Miami this year. I would laugh soooooo hard if it happens.
But it ain't dude.....look at what Champ did with Urbans leftover turds last year....Champ will win 4 of the next 6 NC's ......he is building a monster there despite UF's rigid academic standard. UF has not lost any recruits that they really wanted unless the recruit COULD NOT qualify or the UF coaches thought that they might become an issue during their time there.
Trust me I am the a very realistic fan and have watched and been a part of CFB for over 40 years when I tell you this!!!! The writing is on the wall and the monster is coming off the table. UF won't win it all this coming year, but the run they start in 2014 will have even Saban leaving town.....

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
But it ain't dude.....look at what Champ did with Urbans leftover turds last year....Champ will win 4 of the next 6 NC's ......he is building a monster there despite UF's rigid academic standard. UF has not lost any recruits that they really wanted unless the recruit COULD NOT qualify or the UF coaches thought that they might become an issue during their time there.
Trust me I am the a very realistic fan and have watched and been a part of CFB for over 40 years when I tell you this!!!! The writing is on the wall and the monster is coming off the table. UF won't win it all this coming year, but the run they start in 2014 will have even Saban leaving town.....

And by qualify you mean extensive arrest record?

4 of the next 6 LOL. Miami may win their 6th before the gators win another one. You just might be my favorite gator fan here now.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4 of the next 6 LOL. Miami may win their 6th before the gators win another one. You just might be my favorite gator fan here now.

Now you see what we dealt with on the E word FSU forum. This fool never knows when to keep his mouth shut. I am still waiting for all of the sanctions coming FSU's way that he has stated over and over again.

The sad thing is that he thinks that UF is going to win multiple NCs within the next 6 years. That is how delusional he is. But what can you expect from a UF grad who claims to be a millionaire and so on?

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Now you see what we dealt with on the E word FSU forum. This fool never knows when to keep his mouth shut. I am still waiting for all of the sanctions coming FSU's way that he has stated over and over again.

The sad thing is that he thinks that UF is going to win multiple NCs within the next 6 years. That is how delusional he is. But what can you expect from a UF grad who claims to be a millionaire and so on?

I think this guy could be a blast. I am sure I will laugh at most of his posts, and who can't use a daily laugh.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Semenhole Manager doesn't realize is that Dumbass Fisher has had no real competition in any of his "10' wins seasons which if those Homonoles played in the SEC would have been 7 or 8 win seasons.....enjoy a 55-3 ass whipping in the Swamp this year Retard Manager.....:yahoo:

:laugh3: You are one funny dumb sumbitch. That is for sure. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it after spending all day shopping for carpet, tile, hardwood floors, and kitchen cabinets with the wife.

Drewsagator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're like so many other CFB fans that like to point out the "arrest record".....Please go back and read my post....specifically the part about URBANS TURDS.....Like I told Semenhole Manager, there's a new sheriff in town...and there will be Muschampionships aplenty for UF....
By the way, I like Golden but until UM gets rid of that idiot President Shananigans or whatever the f#ck her name is your only consolation will be that you will surpass Clown State U (FSUX) for 3rd best in the state......

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this guy could be a blast. I am sure I will laugh at most of his posts, and who can't use a daily laugh.

Oh he typically makes me laugh at his absurd statements. That is 100% true. He just becomes tiresome after a while. Like most trolls.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're like so many other CFB fans that like to point out the "arrest record".....Please go back and read my post....specifically the part about URBANS TURDS.....Like I told Semenhole Manager, there's a new sheriff in town...and there will be Muschampionships aplenty for UF....
By the way, I like Golden but until UM gets rid of that idiot President Shananigans or whatever the f#ck her name is your only consolation will be that you will surpass Clown State U (FSUX) for 3rd best in the state......

What about Morrison? Was that a Urban leftover? Why no he wasn't. Plus as you typically forget MusCHUMP(so called sheriff) should have been able to keep even Urban's recruits under control if he were so awesome. But he hasn't. Nice try Drew Ferrymore.

Drewsagator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: You are one funny dumb sumbitch. That is for sure. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it after spending all day shopping for carpet, tile, hardwood floors, and kitchen cabinets with the wife.
It's my pleasure.......sounds like you're really sprucing up the trailer. Have you put up the "Our time" stickers on the front door yet........:suds:

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Oh Champy has fallen right in line and keeping up the tradition.

Drewsagator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Morrison? Was that a Urban leftover? Why no he wasn't. Plus as you typically forget MusCHUMP(so called sheriff) should have been able to keep even Urban's recruits under control if he were so awesome. But he hasn't. Nice try Drew Ferrymore.
Morrison got deferred prosecution because the bouncer was EJ "THE TURNOVER MACHINES" twin brother......are you still sore about AM knocking the newest NFL bust out of last years game......get over it. By the way while your busy telling everyone about the newest troll why don't you tell them how spot on he was about 98% of the time.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's my pleasure.......sounds like you're really sprucing up the trailer. Have you put up the "Our time" stickers on the front door yet........:suds:

No trailers where I live. All regular homes. Unlike all of Hogville. No our time things anywhere in my FSU room also known as the living room/basement(another way to tell I do not live in a trailer). I do have some signed helmets, jerseys, and programs in cases on my wall along with a 6ft by 8 ft custom Chief Osceola photo hanging up. Plus some other items hanging on the walls.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morrison got deferred prosecution because the bouncer was EJ "THE TURNOVER MACHINES" twin brother......are you still sore about AM knocking the newest NFL bust out of last years game......get over it. By the way while your busy telling everyone about the newest troll why don't you tell them how spot on he was about 98% of the time.

that's looking spot on if you ask me.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have been correct about one thing the game last year. Nothing else you ever stated came true so what have you been correct about in your little pea brain mind?

By the way so because Morrison got deferred prosecution that makes it ok? The fact he beat a dude for not giving him a discount into a club shows no bearing on what kind of person he actually is? HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! I have learned something new today. As long as the punishment is easy that means the perp is a good guy.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 exceptions out of hundreds. And neither one has ever come close to a NC. If Boise ever wins a NC Peterson will be gone the next year for the many millions he will be offered.

Okay....again because you type it with authority it must be true. Didn't know you and Chris where so close (first clue maybe you misspelled his name). When you get a grip on who you are a "true" fan of (not the flavor of the month in UNC or the ACC as a whole). And team SEC should be ashamed according to you? Lets face it, GT is one 10 win season away from you flying the ramblin' wreck avatar again. Everytime you spout, I think "Idiot with a keyboard".

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay....again because you type it with authority it must be true. Didn't know you and Chris where so close (first clue maybe you misspelled his name). When you get a grip on who you are a "true" fan of (not the flavor of the month in UNC or the ACC as a whole). And team SEC should be ashamed according to you? Lets face it, GT is one 10 win season away from you flying the ramblin' wreck avatar again. Everytime you spout, I think "Idiot with a keyboard".

You don't want to know what I think when I read your pathetic crap. One day your wonderful coach will get the offer he is waiting for. And then he'll be long gone. And then Boise will SUCK.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't want to know what I think when I read your pathetic crap. One day your wonderful coach will get the offer he is waiting for. And then he'll be long gone. And then Boise will SUCK.

Boise finished in the top 15 in the nation in three out of the four years BEFORE Petersen took over, geneh.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight Howards picks the Rockets and life goes on.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hell yeah! That would give us 2.5 GT fans here! And take the lead over Clemson and UVA! There's good news. Phil Steele says we are 10 wins this year. It is our strongest offense so far under PJ, and the D can only improve from where we were last year.