• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers vs. Oakland A's 8/2-8/4

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah. How did I miss cotts. And I agree that ogando might need to be dropped from the rotation before Perez.

I'm all about him going back to the pen too.... he has been pretty wild since returning from the DL but I guess we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves as there is a good chance we won't see Harrison or Colby back this season. It would be great if we did though.

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game Rangers!!!

Now stay out of the bars bars AJ and BP.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game Rangers!!!

Now stay out of the bars bars AJ and BP.

no kidding, somehow I'm thinking there may have been a little chew-out about that incident.

Apparently, (this is according to BALTIMORE bar witnesses, so take that for what it's worth)
Tanner was yappin and wouldn't let it go, and fight ensued

I'm guessing AJ can back up his mouth, Tanner, well.
Anyway, no bars in this series and bars with Oakland fans?
NO, just NO

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rollseyes:
I'm all about him going back to the pen too.... he has been pretty wild since returning from the DL but I guess we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves as there is a good chance we won't see Harrison or Colby back this season. It would be great if we did though.

Colby has one rehab start left

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's 5 straight wins for the Rangers, and 5 consecutive games with Martin hitting leadoff. And he's only gonna get better. As to Donaldson, Yu is about as nice a kid as you will find. If Donaldson really wants to show what a Bad Ass he is, simply pull that same crap with Garza on the mound. Love to see that, tough guy

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah. How did I miss cotts. And I agree that ogando might need to be dropped from the rotation before Perez.

Ogando does need to go to the pen. He is better there as he can air it out for 20 pitches. Otherwise the bullpen needs to be ready by the 5th.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's 5 straight wins for the Rangers, and 5 consecutive games with Martin hitting leadoff. And he's only gonna get better. As to Donaldson, Yu is about as nice a kid as you will find. If Donaldson really wants to show what a Bad Ass he is, simply pull that same crap with Garza on the mound. Love to see that, tough guy

I am right there with you on that one.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ogando does need to go to the pen. He is better there as he can air it out for 20 pitches. Otherwise the bullpen needs to be ready by the 5th.

If he can get back to having some idea where his fastball is going I have no problem leaving him in the rotation.

whittler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't let Soto sit too long, I assume he catches Garza today.
Hope they don't have problems with the Oakland Sky, them fly balls there can be adventure to say the least.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he can get back to having some idea where his fastball is going I have no problem leaving him in the rotation.

Agreed. But if he's going to be no better than a #5 starter or something like that then I'd rather just move him to the pen and let him make a fine career out of that and still make a butt load of money. His injuries haven't developed his growth as a starter but at 29 yrs old it's make or break time to see if he can last as a full time starter in this league and be consistent.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Donaldson do or say about Yu?

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. But if he's going to be no better than a #5 starter or something like that then I'd rather just move him to the pen and let him make a fine career out of that and still make a butt load of money. His injuries haven't developed his growth as a starter but at 29 yrs old it's make or break time to see if he can last as a full time starter in this league and be consistent.
5th starters are more valuable than set up guys.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Ogando's value for the remainder of this season is the pen. I'd rather take my chances with Lewis as the number 5.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5th starters are more valuable than set up guys.

I agree but I'm strictly talking about the situation here. Lots of depth pitching wise and Ogando has proven to be a dominant set up guy and can maybe turn into a closer for someone.